From occasional...to a fixed date...to "when I say so"....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jbleisure, Dec 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. jbleisure

jbleisure Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    We started off with cock cage and chastity play, tease and denial pretty soon after we got together 3 years ago. It was always occasional play when we were together until a earlier it his year she she would set a date for me. At that point it was usually a couple of days ahead. It has of us always been about orgasm denial/orgasm control. That went on for a while until November when she set a whole month which was a new one for us at that point.

Since that month was up she has kept me (it's consensual and a kinky game for us) locked up almost entirely but now she's talking about letting me come/letting me out to come...when she wants...i.E. not linked to a date. This this a whole new paradigm and I'm really beginning to think about what we're doing and what that means for me and wow, is this what I want? Of course it's incredibly erotic for me, arousing and generates certain submissive feelings towards her sexually as well as being frustrating as hell....which itself is arousing.

How is it for you?
    If your an occasional player...where do you want it to go?
    If you're a long termer ( I'm counting that as any period of time upwards of one month) how did you get there?

2. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I am locked up more or less full time except for workouts. Three days a week she gives me the key and I unlock and head to the gym. (The workout class we are in would probably not be safe otherwise.) After my workout and shower I re-lock and leave the key at the gym for her when I head to work. (She comes to a later class.) Other than that we have no set schedule. This weekend has been the most intense teasing she's done. She let me take the device off yesterday AM and stroked me for a little while. Then told me to put it back on. Later that evening she told me to take it off. She mounted me and slid down my shaft once, then pulled off and announced we were done. As we were getting ready for bed she stroked me and I asked if I could thrust inside her once. She agreed and then let me thrust three more times before telling me I was done. She let me sleep out of the cage, but I had to put it back on this morning before she left for work. The last time I had a full orgasm was last Friday and Saturday morning was the first time I had been out of the cage and fondled in the intervening week. So I'm going on 8 days without cumming and I've been locked for all but about 10-12 hours of that.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    We never did set times. It's always been when she wants to play with it. Always lockeduntil then and lock back up after.

Could be 7 times a week could be week, month... whenever. Don't always get to orgasm when she plays, I say when I'm getting close and she decides what to do. Just no cumming without permission.

4. littlepeepee

littlepeepee Active member

Managing director
    Lichfield, England.
    Local Time:
    I never know how long I will remain locked without being relieved, if my wife is feeling generous it may only be 3 or 4 days however it could be as long as 3 to 4 weeks. If or whilst I remain locked my wife will always instruct me how and when she expects me to pleasure her. Whilst it is always extremely frustrating not being able to reach a climax my wife always finds it so amusing how excited and turned on I get performing these tasks or duties.

5. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    The date has always been up to @Mistress_M we never use any sort if scheduling for orgasms or play. She hates planning things like that unless she's got something planned for me but even that won't be a set date it's just a general timeline lol. So I'm always guessing. Although I've never had to wait a month (yet) she can at any time decide to do so. It's really fun and erotic to not know but it can get a bit old if there's not a lot of play in between.

You really don't have to worry about "getting there" you don't have a choice and she'll make you get there when she wants you there. That's definitely part of the fun of it :)

6. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Like Nicoftimes we never had a fixed date (apart from some games we played at times). In the beginning when chastity was rather a game and more and less only symbolic the periods have been very small anyway and with given time my girlfriend increased the periods slowly. So not knowing is no big deal as you dont know when to to expect one, but you could guess a possible maximum (our maximum so far + a reasonable ammount of time). Should your partner a little bit frisky / erratic and might want to jump from 1 week max so far to 6 months withhout telling you this things might become a little bit complicated for you though.

And knowing a certain date for your next orgasm wouldn't help with the real problem anyway - that you won't get an orgasm on your own when you want one. ;)

7. jbleisure

jbleisure Member

Local Time:
    @Shimone I don't see any of these things as a problem. It's all consensual and can all be discussed and negotiated. But, while/as I'm in the game it's fun to share my experiences here with others. It could stretch to 6 months and if it did I'd ride it out, or not. Of course as with, I imagine, most close solid couples into this lifestyle/game we have really good, open, intimate communication, which allows me/us to have this dynamic to enjoy and explore, on both sides :)

8. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    This afternoon as we were walking together, I thanked Mrs. F for last night and for the "bonus" thrusts. "They were all bonus thrusts," she replied. :oops: Umm, yes, Dear.

9. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    I started chastity because it has been a long time fantasy of mine. I ordered the first device and quietly asked her to be my key holder. She agreed on the condition that I not pester her to release me when I got horny and wanted out. That's where we are still today. My first lockup period was 43 days which ended with her ordering me to masturbate to orgasm while she watched. This lockup has presently run to 227 days now which I think falls under the idea, "When I get ready." I'm still not sure when she'll be in the mood to let me out. I so close to a year now, that I'm almost ready to beg her to keep me locked for the entire year.

10. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have been locked in a chastity cage for a number of years and we progressed as you said. My orgasms were occasional, then my wife set fixed dates and now it is all up to her. We used to negotiate the minimum number of orgasms for me at the beginning of each year because my wife told me not to leave it up to her because she is fine if I never had an orgasm again. Back them we were fresh off of a poly triad with my wife's girlfriend and she was not that into sex with men at that point.

Now without a woman in her life, my wife is really into sex with me again. She is having the best orgasms of her life and multiple ones at that. Not bad for a 64 year old woman. She even performs oral on me every time we have sex. For 2017 I negotiated for a minimum of 1 orgasm for the year because I think she is not feeling the same as she did when we first started chastity. Despite what she says she wants, she sometimes loses control after having a few orgasms, and drives me to orgasm even if I protest. So it is kind of liberating to just leave it all to her. She is also trying to be more dominant in our marriage rather than the submissive wife who puts my pleasure before her own. We are not shooting for her to be a dominatrix but just make some decisions based on what she wants and not what she thinks I want.

jbleisure and Hans Dietrick like this.
  11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    My schedule was the 1st of each month......now its a bit hit and miss.

12. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    We are on no schedule she let's me out when she wants and I'm locked the rest of the time . I bought some numbing spray for next time I'm released . I love the feeling of frustration and it takes so long to get back after orgasom. She loves penetration though and I want to be able to last long enough to make sure I please her. I would rather not know when I'm getting released .

13. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Since I use it mostly for discipline, he knows how long he's going to be in chastity. He can work it off by doing or agreeing to some things. At some point, I'd like to get it to the point where when he asks how long he's going to be in chastity, I get to say "until I say you get out".

Since I like sex with him, I sometimes find it hard to keep him locked up too long, so I have to invent ways for him to work the time off. Sometimes, though, work schedules or just the feeling of power and control can help me get over my desires for a little bit.

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Elle never tells me when or how I am going to have an orgasm. It started with periods lasting a few weeks, then over time the periods stretched to ten weeks. Elle needed to be sure that what she was doing wasn't hurting me, she had to be comfortable that it wasn't abuse. I think, given that my current period of denial is four months and she is having a blast, any lingering feelings of doubt or worry on her part are long behind her!

Normally she doesn't give me even a slight hint as to whether I am going to have an orgasm or not but a few days ago, completely out of the blue, she announced that I wasn't going to have one this side of Christmas. She told me after in a quiet, calm moment that the idea came to her suddenly and she said it to see how I would react. I reacted by getting very turned on by the power she was exerting over me.

To put all of that into perspective chastity was never my fantasy, it was just something that developed and took both of us by surprise. We cannot imagine going back to how things were before. Like @Vinny has said in other posts I am not exactly looking for an orgasm any time soon as I love this pent up level of incredible constant hornyness. I don't really want to have to go all the way back to square one and wait for four months to feel like I do now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice