Poll: How uncomfortable is an erection for you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chasteta, Oct 20, 2017.

?

How Uncomfortable Is An Erection For You?

1. No discomfort at all.

20 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Mild but very tolerable discomfort.

37 vote(s)
    40.2%
  3. Moderate and very noticeable discomfort.

23 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Intense but bearable discomfort.

11 vote(s)
    12.0%
  5. Unbearable discomfort.

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
Random Thread
  1. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Just wondering, how much discomfort is reasonable for a well fitted cage when you're really straining? I have for the first time ever a cage that I can actually wear throughout a play session without using a safeword to have it taken off. However it's pretty much sitting right on the upper limit of my tolerable discomfort zone. Doable? Yes. Fun? Um... sort of?

Continue if you care to read about things that are specific to me or feel free to just answer the question:

Specifically it's my balls. That deep visceral pain I'm sure many of you know. I've had cages that ended up turning my balls a dark purple color and, of course, I've ended play there. My current setup does make them darken when I try to get erect but not nearly to what I've seen before. I'm just wondering if I should push through and adjust to it, or if I need to keep working to get a better fit.

Currently I have a Jailbird with a double base ring. It's pretty tight and I have to pop my balls through one at a time and it's a bit of a struggle to get my penis under it as well. I had a single base ring 1/2 size larger (1/16" more diameter) but it would slip down significantly during normal use. This one more or less holds everything in place but I do not think I could possibly go any smaller. I do have to adjust sometimes but from what I've read that's pretty normal.

I'm currently going through cheap cages on Amazon since I can basically get 4 tries on there for what it'd cost me to have 1 MM adjustment made. I'm trying different combinations (shorter & wider, thinner, etc). My current thoughts are that it might be good to get a cage that compresses my shaft more length-wise but allows a little extra girth. I'm also open to the idea though that I might benefit from a narrower cage. It's hard to tell without actually trying these things though and obviously it's pretty impractical to order full custom cages as pure experiments. :p

2. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    I find erections mild but very tolerable.

Like when I wake up an hour before my alarm clock is supposed to go off and realize that the sweet and loving man I married is holding a knife to my kidney! Oh wait that's his cage, just scoot over and go back to sleep.

Or when I'm doing something and the love of my life walks up behind me and raps me up in a sweet hug. Oh! Uh mhmm, Honey, you know I love it when you randomly hug me and all but did you know that your cage is like all they way up in my ass crack right now? Yeah, it sorta ruins the hug when something pokes me in the butthole.

As for being teased with the cage on I'm pretty sure they are designed to make that as uncomfortable as possible. If you'd like to enjoy the tease it's usually best to take the cage off. When I leave the cage on and tease him it's because I want his balls to ache and get him to beg for an erection. Usually only for around 15 or 20 minutes. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd bet there are other types of sex toys that can confine your cock during a long tease without making yur balls turn purple and fall off.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    What’s an erection? Jk, in the cage it cannot plump up at all so that part never hurts. There is some part that swells up inside my body because my balls get tugged on. There isn’t any penis exposed and it doesn’t stick out further, but something is pushing cage enough to pull on the balls.

4. cuckoldalice

cuckoldalice Member

Local Time:
    I'm a MM JB user too. I chose an oval base ring with 3/8" gap.

For me the pain and irritation is in the skin and area directly under the base ring. It can be very unbearable, and once engorged to the limits allowed by the device it can take 10-15 minutes or more to return to flaccid.

I think I have the correct size because no matter how I move the base ring back or forth when it becomes uncomfortable it always returns to the same position on my body. I have a "groove" (and likely permanent scarring) around my genitals from the base ring, with the most stress at about 2:00, 6:00, and 10:00 positions.

i have an 1/8" smaller base ring too but it is just too tight and causes my scrotum to discolor. The smaller ring acts much more like a cock ring than the larger ring does when caged.

My junk is pretty well stuffed into the cage itself, and while a larger diameter cage might seem like a solution, I think it would allow the glans too much room to pop out of the very front/top of the cage.

The most uncomfortable chore remains driving while caged. I just cannot manspread enough in the car to relieve the pressure. Standing is usually the most comfortable position. I have been wearing my JB off and on since the beginning of July.

5. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    If you have burning under the scrotum the gap is too small. Email us at maturemetal@grandecom.net

6. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    Apparently I lucked out. Once I went to the 28mm cage which totally prevents any sort of erection attempt I haven't had a bit of pain. I used to get what a friend used to call piss hards. Now I don't and sleep through the night easily.

7. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    When I get hard in my jailbird it just feels like an erection to me know. No discomfort at all
    It's all I know as an erection lol

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    well its not a proper hard one anyways cos the cage stop it and all that happens is that a little lump comes up just above where the cage fits and that's it. ooh and it don't hurt me.

Penney likes this.
  9. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    In a poor fitting cage it can be really uncomfortable, particularly if the cage isn't short enough. The right fit all around makes all the difference.

I might be aware of an erection, but it doesn't hurt. Morning wood may get the worst sensation but it goes away after a trip to the restroom.

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I answered 'mild but very tolerable' but only because I'm now on my fifth (sixth?) and best fitting cage.
    My first cage was a Curve which was more than twice as long a tube as my current cage, but excruciating in the early hours.
    My base ring size is the same, so in my case the shorter tube length is what really makes the difference.
    A well fitting cage and your body learning to adapt both help in reducing the discomfort.

A thicker base ring can also help, one cage I had had a smaller gauge base ring, that was really uncomfortable.
    When you get a custom device, it's beneficial to have the thicker ring if that choice is available.
    (same force over greater surface area = lower pressure)

11. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    When I first started wearing a cage there were nights I'd wake up because it was so uncomfortable. Early on with teasing I'd have to ask Mistress if I could remove because it was very painful. Now that I've gotten used to it I haven't had to ask to remove it. I gave Mistress a foot rub and massage yesterday. She played with her caged parts and pulled my nipples. The cage got tight, but not so much that I had to ask to remove it. I felt good about that.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes that's very very right.

13. SissySimone

SissySimone Member

Local Time:
    i answered no discomfort, as wearing a 28mm cage seems to stop any erection before it gets going, (when i was wearing the (too large) cb6000s it was agony).

14. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    I don't have any problem either ring device or ringless device. Ringless device like my device is allow erection(but not fully erection).

15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    It depends. It can go from mild to moderate, depending mostly on the time of day, and sometimes on other factors.

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    My Lori's tube does not allow a full erection, I can swell up about 20% and then its finished. I do feel some pressure but its very tolerable. Its a ringless device so I do not experience the ball burning at all.

17. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    I am a grower and not a shower. I’m my case, my advice: go as short as you can but let the width be bigger. You can get hard behind the ring and slightly in the cage. Your balls tug as a reminder that you are fucked, but they really don’t “hurt”.

18. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Pain from an attempted caged erection ranges from mild to moderate and can last from just a few minutes or until the next day on certain occasions. My cb6000s cage is to long and allows for too much growth. Extended arousal caged can leave my sack so full that I have real moderate discomfort until the next day. When this happens, my body often involuntarily self evacuates and the discomfort is a bit diminished. I have a new cage arriving any day now which has a shorter tube and will allow for less growth, hence less pain I assume.

19. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I get the occasional burning pain after an attepted erection. I don't think a little discomfort is such a bad thing.

20. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I feel the erection and that it's restricted by the cage, but there is no discomfort at all. You should mention though that it was quite some way to reach this point as this is my 4th cage so far.

I am also a grower, but your advise would not work for me for two reasons:
    a) Using a short cage only ensures that getting an erection the age will be pulled away from you body - causing discomfort to me...
    b) Allowing some growth in width is the worst you could do to me as it causes real pain when you get (even halfway) hard, but the cage restricts the usual shape of your erect penis....

21. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    To each his own. Each penis and body is unique. Pain tolerance is different in each person as well. Yes, my balls get pulled away from my body like a rocket trying to escape earth, but it’s just mildly uncomfortable. The little guy in the cage swells but Is not stiff, like a wrapped up semi cooked cocktail wiener. But again, mildly uncomfortable and not painful. Just play around with different cages until you find the one. Your body may also not be comfortable in any ball trap device...

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Depends on the cage mainly but seldom an issue these days unless whatever is through the PA at the time gets a little stuck.
    I finf the Fort I used to wear contained my attempt at erecting and did not really allow me to to become fully erect. The HT surpresses my erections and although I am aware of the attempt takng place I am also aware that I can't even get a semi and sometimes get a not viscious circle of attempt and subside.. rinse and repeat that can endure for hours.

When I first started and was wearing the cb-2000 I used to wake up with a raging hard on thinking someone was pulling on my balls with every intention of using them to rip out my kidneys. Thankfully we live and learn. The cb-2000 was just nasty.. well for me it was.

23. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    This is a weird question for me. In terms of physical discomfort, erections are not painful 90% of the time. Only if I’m REALLY aroused and straining against the cage to where it’s pulling painfully hard on my balls do I find it painful.

However, I have some emotional or psychological issues that center around erections. I am not comfortable having them feel very anxious when I have them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice