Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    16 more days till susie and rachel visit!!

I have been busy working on our new home on wheels, I want to be able to take it out sometime in August on a short run to Natural Bridge to test things out before we make our usual trip to Myrtle Beach in Sept. Everything is coming along nicely so far.

Not much else going on around here, it'll perk up when susie and rachel arrive for thier week visit. They will be busy girls waiting on Me, I'll get all rested up while they are here so then when little pet visits soon after I will have My strength built back up so I can swing the crop and cane even harder!! I am much more gentle with susie, being a sissy girl shes a bit delicate, or so she continues to remind Me constantly LOL. rachel on the other hand has not been in a situation to appreciate a good whippin so I am not sure what I will do with her quite yet, she keeps reminding Me that paddling sounds nicer than whippin so I try to call it that but somehow it just dosent sound as good to Me!! We'll see what she wishes to call it when I am done with her LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Gee thanks Mistress and You are always telling susie to stop scaring me:scared0016:. i guess the first thing i have learned is the rules don't apply to Mistress Michelle:anim_37:. Still looking forward to coming down though:character0182:. i think i made need one of these to come for me:character0109:.

3. terry17

terry17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    hello miitress michelle
    you there???/?
    slave terry

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Great photos Mistress Michelle of little pets prison. I bet you get through an awful lot of candles! you are correct when you state men drool am mopping up the floor as we speak. regards allornowt:confused0068:

5. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    Hi MM
    been along time since Madame Michelle or i realy been on -had back problems and was in hospital for surgery- i am glade pet is getting up and around and things are going well - will be getting on more and hopefully be in the chatrooms when You are on
    david
    :character0074:

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hiii...just wanted to add abit to the saga ..my good friend toots and i went to Pa to meet Ms Sherry and rachel and had a great time. They are really nice folks..we had dinner and some drinks then a few more lol and stayed the night... was good meeting them as me and rachel will be going to Mistress Michelle and pets very soon so was a nice icebreaker i think MM will like her alot Curstsey Mistress :chores020:

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well, just a few more days now till susie and rachel arrive. I have lots of activities planned for them and also some good old fashioned housework, of course they will be dressed and in heels so it should be quite entertaining!! pets going to video this visit which will make it even more fun! I wish I had done that on past visits with susie, little pet and cks but I didnt. But...I am going to start doing that now.
    Things around here are the same, busy and HOT.

I remembered the other day....rachel has not had My Rimba attached before, gave Me even more to think about!! And, I am going to get some fresh ginger root for the two girls, I know they will appreciate it!! Maybe I'll just send them up to the store to get it...dressed of course.

Anyway, theres sure to be alot of fun going on around here in a few days!!

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i used to tell my Father if you wanna beat me you go get the switch. i don't think however it would be wise to tell you that. So off to the store i shall go:anim_37:. Just remember i have a map to get back to Pa:character0182:. Just kidding Mistress:anim_63:

Rachel

9. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    First : I wish i could be there , dressed up & in heels to help with the house work.:chores012: but looking forward to what Mistress has in mind for her two sissy :happy0158:

10. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    I felt it......

11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress,

I know your 2 gurls are there and I hope they pamper you to the hilt. I wish I could also be there. I imagine that would just have you in heaven to have three subs falling over each other to serve you and to get a whippin.

Enjoy yourself and I can't wait until I can be at your feet again.

little pet

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Yes the girls are here!!! They arrived yesterday around 2:30. Poor little rachel, I think she was shaking!! We had a nice visit, talked for a while, and got rachel a bit more comfortable. I had started spagetti sauce so I had susie and rachel finish dinner. They did a great job! Yeah girls!!
    Now you know I have to have some play time so I decided to ease rachel into a little. I didnt want to scare her LOL I did take her keys and its a long walk back to PA so I wasent too worried that shed run! LOL

So, I decide the Rimba is the best toy I should play with, and I knew rachel was 'sort' of interested in seeing, or should I say feeling, how it worked so thats what I got
    I hooked up susie at first, so rachel could watch LOL I am supposed to be able to do 2 at a time but for some reason it dosent want to cooperate so I had to do one at a time. I think rachel liked it!! And I found out her nipples are extremly sensative sooooooooo.....See, I wanted a way to introduce My paddle, and was trying to figure out a way to do that and then it came to Me. I knew rachel would feel better about the 'paddeling' if she did something to deserve it so I gave her a choice. It would be all up to rachel...stand in front of Me rachel...I will let you decide if you get the paddle, its all up to you. With that I reach up and start to squeeze her nipples, I tell her, you stand perfectly still and do not move and you will not get the paddle, you move, you get whacked. Well, we all knew what that outcome would be! LOL
    So, now rachel has her name on My paddle along with all the others who have recieved a blow from it.
    Oh, I did make the girls sit and watch the finale of Dancing with the stars with Me, maybe that was more punishment than the paddle!!
    Sent susie and rachel to bed after midnight, susie in shackles....she drew the short straw LMAO I was going to shackle them together but decided against it, maybe during the day if they dont behave!
    More later.....

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    The good ole 'Choice' game. I wonder who is going to win that one each time?

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hehe! I hope you have fun with the gurls! :sign0087:

mikecb

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ok....So its Sunday morning and all is well in the Mistress household, except for susie shaking uncontrolably...see, she knows something is about to happen, she just dosent know what!! I have company coming today, rachel and susie will be preparing dinner and serving this afternoon, but I have a special treat for susie that she thinks shes figured out but shes only got some of it right. Anyway, cant say about that now because shes liable to sneak in here behing Me and see what I am saying. susie is a sneaky little sissy! The girls have been sooo good. I sent rachel to the store today, all dressed up, she looked very nice. I applied long nails to both of them last night and got them all painted up, today we have long eyelashes for them...so cute!!! Anyway, rachel loved going to the store all dressed and she did great. So, I am taking her out this week so she can enjoy shopping as rachel. susie may be in shock and not able to go LOL
    I am adding a few pictures now to My profile, and I will add some more as we go along.

16. pansygirl

pansygirl TG sissy maid

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle, i am glad susie and rachel made it over to your home ok. Also, very nice pictures of susie and rachel, Mistress Michelle

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    susie got pierced today...it was a surprise for her, she had a clue but thought she was getting a PA...she was wrong!! LOL
    I'll write all about it tomorrow but I have uploaded the pictures of it in the albums, and here one so you get the hint LOL

Attached Files:

18. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    OMG! What a surprise! Four piercings right on susie's poor clitty! :penisdance:They are definitely pretty though. Pink would be nice too! These should Make susie such a nice obedient sissygurl!

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

19. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    IIIIeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

No need for a Chastity Cage with all that going on. I'm sure that Susie wont be playing around with her clitty anytime soon. Just some warm salt water baths is all she will be wanting for now.

Was soo good to hear your voice Mistress Michelle. Just as sexy as I imagined. And after hear Rachael and her one word, OUCH, OUCH, Im just as sure that the plane has broken down just as I told you.

Thanks for the phone update Susie, was great hearing your first hand story about what I see now.. I am feeling for you Sis. Glad your their and I'm here.. lol

Missy Tanya

20. forevermore

Local Time:
  21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I am happy everyone is enjoying susies piercings!! LOL Poor susie is still shaking, but shes ok. They are a bit sore so she says but shes a good little trouper. rachel is off to radio shack to buy some cable thingy we need to hook up the new tv I bought last night to the dvd player. I took rachel with Me last night shopping for the tv and also picked out a pretty pink blouse for her, she has it on today with her pretty little short denim skirt. rachel loves to go out shopping dressed!susie fixed breakfast thismorning then washed the dishes :chores004: and now is out mowing the lawn:chores005: in a little pink terry one piece I let her borrow, and a pink hat rachel brought for her, she sooo cute. And yes they still have on thier long pink nails I did for them the other night. I told them both they better be careful and not break a nail or I would take it out on thier little sissy asses! :sex020:
    rachel is also picking up some more AAA batteries, shes become attached to the Rimba, its the only stimulation her poor little clitty gets. And, just so you know, when shes being spanked her little clitty gets harder and harder so contrary to what she says about whippins she seems to like it, her little clitty gives her away everytime!!

22. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    It's almost like truth serum.. a sissy's clitty always tells the truth.

If she hasn't learned it already, susie is going to have to learn to make herself cum like a gurl now - just a fingertip on the very tip...

Nice pics - a very pretty clitty with such nice ornaments. I'll bet she is quite happy with the result.

23. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
  24. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    i think i would lock myself up in a full steel belt and throw away the key if i thought Mistress Michelle was coming to my town.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUCH:scared0016:

25. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'd leave town!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice