Real results using chastity for fitness weight loss.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Jessica Alexander, Dec 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    I've read about the efforts of others and my KH and I have tried it a bit but using chastity for losing weight and getting more fit wasn’t working well.

I had to be honest with myself and think about what my strengths and weakness are and what do I really need to do to reach my goals. It’s so easy to procrastinate when you consider that whatever you are going to do today will have a negligible effect overall. But all those workouts, bike rides and healthy eating choices work wonders over time. But you have to do them if you really want results.

So I came up with a workout schedule that was 6 days a week and included alternate days on the bike or in the gym. I have DAILY accountability with Mistress and she weighs me and measures me every Saturday morning and so far I’m down 10lbs in the last two weeks.

I have made all my workouts but if I miss one without permission, she can punish at her choice and I stay locked all night with no attention.

I will update this as it progresses but wanted to let others know how to effectively do this with the help of your KH. You need specific daily goals, ask for help where you are week or procrastinate and you need daily and weekly accountability to ensure you are staying on track. Just saying, “you have to lose 2 lbs a week or you’re in trouble isn’t going to be effective for most people.

2. HerServant

HerServant Member

Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    congratulations on your weight loss success. look forward to more updates.

3. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Nice schedule and discipline! I probably need to do the same!

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I really hate working out too but knowing it pleases Mistress gives me a strange sense of happiness that I’m suffering for her. After two weeks, the workouts are getting easier and my muscles feel stronger and harder when I flex them. I’m really excited to see how things progress over the next month and beyond.

I don’t have to go back to work in Bahrain until Feb 1st so I have 4 more weeks with no excuses. I have a gym membership in Bahrain so I will have to keep motivated for 4 weeks without Mistress’ direct accountability. She will still keep track daily and I will be punished when I get home if I slack off.

She has also said I will be locked the whole time I’m away so I will have to lock up as soon as I get there and unlock right before I leave. I will have to keep the key locked in a container with a tamper proof seal and she can witness by video when I seal it and break the seal.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. firelight

firelight Member

UK, Herts
    Local Time:
    #5 firelight, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    You can get a fitness band (a Fitbit or similar) that she can track on a phone app- then she can see you exercising in real time, and set goals for calories burned, steps taken, miles completed etc!

subhubandy and Jessica Alexander like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your progress!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice