Penis STILL grows in tight chastity? HELP!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by tripplextay, Jan 28, 2020.

1. tripplextay

tripplextay New member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    I just bought a chastity device for myself recently. It's a HoD398 if that helps.

The problem I am having is that my penis, although LOCKED in chastity, is still having an erection. The erection is occurring at the lower (base) of penis. I think this is referred to as the "inner penis." It legit grows 2-3 inches still and the chastity device is still attached, only on the upper half of my penis.

Is there a way to solve this? Does this happen with everyone? Please let me know. Thank You!

2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    It's going to happen. A better (smaller) fit can help somewhat, but it's always an issue.

A device with a wider base ring (or use extra rings as spacers) may help keep it from sliding down the shaft as much, and that can help, depending on your anatomy.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Hey there!

From my experience you will always attempt to get hard. That's what your body does!!!

For me, the purpose of chastity is not to stop erections.... But to stop the USE of them! I can't have PiV sex in chastity. I can't masturbate. I can't orgasm.

So attempting to get hard serves as a delicious reminder I cannot do any of those things without permission.....

I am not a doctor-Ill say that outright! I'm a definite chastity need though!!! Because of male anatomy, the root of the penis is some way inside the body.... So I think we get hard both inside AND outside!!!!

I don't think a chastity device will ever be able to stop that as they can only ever control what happens OUTside..... I think we will always feel that 'full' sensation deep down in our groin....

If you are looking to stop erections all together, I don't think chastity would be the total answer....

Forgive me if I have misinterpreted your post too... No offence meant.

Kindest regards

J.

4. supermario77

supermario77 Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    completely normal in my experience.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Yep. One gets stifled erections.

I actually think shorter is not always the answer.

My Malechastitynow Contender cage portion contains my entire glans. It is snugly fit, and gives me no room to get broader. The base ring is critically fit now. It doesn’t move much away from the body anymore. It also doesn’t slide down. As such I can keep myself contained and really restrict my erections well.

You want to maintain blood flow or your kill the flesh. You will get engorged. It’s part of the experience.

Your base ring and ball gap can change how much it pushes away. Making sure the cage contains all your flaccid glans and doesn’t allow it to broaden wide helps too. If you get a lot of back pressure your penis will wedge the cage outward. It will stretch your balls out.

6. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    never had luck with a smaller cage. all it did was pull the balls farther from my body.
    most comfortable cage i owned was a long one that allowed me to grow length wise. the custom lori cage i have is more concealable and tolerable with erections. i sleep the night with no interruptions

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    full belt to the rescue.

even though the parts of the penis inside the body would swell, it won't make a difference. let them swell.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    agree with this! It’s always going to happen!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice