Lovense Edge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jackmanhattan, Jul 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    We boughed a new toy, the Lovense Edge.
    My wife agreed to let me try it while being locked up so 'm very curious to it's effect.
    To only twist is that she will not operate it & neither am I allowed to do so.

The only way i get to experience the effect to post a public link here & ask a for someone to grant me pleasure.
    It's her way to makeing the step a big bigger.

So, if you are reading this & you want me to provide me with (hopefully) some pleasure, please click the link below & turn on my edge.
    Ofcourse you are free to chat with me as well.

https://api2.lovense.com/c/xulvph

I hope this works as this will be my first attempt.

Thanks in advance for anyone wanting to try.

2. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
  3. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Instead of link just create a poll

4. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Session expired I'm afraid.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m curious how this works, we were going to get one of there plugs, but the amount of bad reviews put us off.

6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    We bought one a few years back but haven’t really played with it much. The issue we were having was loss of connectivity while we were playing. Unless my phone was in a back pocket it would only work 1/2 the time. The first time we used it I thought my mistress was really messing with me while was preparing a drink for her. Turned out the thing just started receiving random signals and was going off at will. It’s a nice plug and I like how it fits snuggly but I wish the material was smoother like the stuff doc Johnson uses. The silicon is a bit to grippy for my taste.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thank you for this reply wonderwomanssub! This is what I was on about, lots of complaints about the connectivity being terrible, this is what put me off, and thank you for the info on the material to!

Guest 3729 likes this.
  8. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    how on earth does the api/lovense thing work??? Haven't seen/heard of that before! Sounds fun!
    I have one but as mentioned the material isn't that great... 'we' have used a condom over the whole thing knotted at the end and it's proven to be the best solution for that issue. Connectivity, well, if you keep the firmware updated and the ap on your device up to date, I haven't found this to be an issue... The connected device DOES need to be nearby, not like across the house or something, but not as silly as having the connected device taped to your inner thigh or anything like that....

9. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Funny this crops up today, I had a very ... memorable Sunday with a Hush wrapped around my cage.

First, I was tied down to the bed and the Hush was wrapped around my cage with the bulbous part at the top of the ring near the base of my penis and the tail (the thing looks like a giant sperm) tucked tightly between my balls and the bottom of the cage. (We used a thick-ish rubber band to keep it in place on the top of the ring).

My wife kept me tied down to the bed, randomly teasing me on the app on her phone while she sat downstairs watching a hallmark movie. I strained in that cage the entire 2 hours but didn't get nearly enough stimulation to cum! Tease successful.

Also, it turns out the Hush (v1 at least) can be charged while its in use. So... after 2 hours of near-constant vibration, it was at full power.

But she wasn't done. She untied me from the bed when it was time for dinner, but left my chest harness on as well as my cuffs locked on my wrists and ankles. Then she told me to figure out a way to wear the vibrator downstairs. I was able to jerry-rig it resting against the bottom of the ring (under my balls now) with the fore-mentioned rubber band and a tight thong. Over this she insisted I wear my leather shorts.

And she spent the rest of the evening randomly setting it off. The battery lasted around 4-ish hours of the off-and-on usage. I spent a lot of time blubbering mind you*... and this made her horny enough that upon bed time she first had me give her a full body massage, then had me eat her to several orgasms.

Some tips:
    (1) There are a couple settings that make it work better we found. On the "receiving" phone (i.e. me), make sure the "stop vibrating when there is an accidental Bluetooth disconnection" is *disabled*. It comes checked by default. Then have the "Toy will go to the last level when it reconnects" is *enabled*. These are both options under the "Toy" options.

On the "sending" phone (keyholder), have "Keep the screen awake" enabled. This seems to help immensely for that phone to not disconnect randomly if it goes to sleep.

(2) On the "receiving" phone, also make sure that the "Allow control without requests" is enabled, cause this automatically does the action without the receiver having to give consent. Useful if you're all tied up...

(3) We did find that we had some challenges with her phone cancelling the "remote control" if she was doing too many other things on it, so at one point we found there is also now computer-based apps to use, available to download for free o the Lovense site. Its not as advanced as the phone-app but its still very workable ;)

Enjoy!

* Fun fact: she told me to stop moaning so much early on during this when she turned the Hush back on otherwise it wasn't going to end well for me. That was super hard to do, especially when she found the user-created patterns from other people and set me up for like 12-minute long sequences...

sissydavenport likes this.
  10. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    Ok, our first test session didn't go as planned, but that's to be expected when trying something new.
    We did some other 'tests' in the meanwhile. Connectivity hasn't really be as issue, so no complaints there.
    The toy has 2 vibrators build in. in the app you can control them separately. When using the link I shared in this post, you can only control them together. So i think it's best you always use the app, create an account there & grant that user access so he/she can use the app. Other then that I'm still struggling to have the toy touch the prostate itself. You can change the shape for the best contact but I didn't found it so far...
    (Any tips are always welcome).
    If there are people interested of testing the app & the control let me know.

ChasteCel likes this.
  11. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    After a fantastic night having people Buzz my Hush. I was in Chastity, but I think I was SO close to having my first P-Orgasm. So... this morning I ordered an Edge.

I can't bloody wait!

12. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    Great, Would like to hear your feedback on it!

13. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    It's bloody awesome. The first time someone took control was actually better than the second time.

Although I may have thought it was because I was more excited, I actually think it's just the positioning of the internal shaft. The second time I tried it have it lower to hit my special gland, but it missed.

Also - because of the smooth nature of it, it does tend to slide out, so a REALLY tight pair of panties is helpful. I bought a tight GAFF from AliExpress ( https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32779148471.html ) which has the advantage of
    1) Tightly pulling my Chastity Vice right into my groin - making it more restricting (yum!)
    2) Pushing the Edge up my arse more.

In fact I've actually just ordered 4 more Gaffs of various sizes to restrict me more.

But in all honesty. If you have children - sell them. If you have a wife - sell your wedding rings. If you have a car - you don't need it, sell it.

Buy an Edge.

14. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    ok, that's very enthusiastic :) I'm still having problems having the tool to touch the right spot. it does feel good though, but I don't think I've experienced it at it's fullest...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice