New Anti-Pull Out Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by corey22901, May 13, 2021.

1. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I have been caged 90% of the time since 2012. Started with CB6000s, then MM, then Chinese models.

Since the MM period, I have been instructed to reduce the length of the tube and now my daily version is 1.75" long vs my MM which was 3.25" long. Shrinkage - no question. The firmness also has decreased.

Anyway, I think most of us in this lifestyle want a comfortable, everyday cage that we can take in the shower and not have to remove to stay clean.

Right now I am on a 6 month no orgasm stretch, at her insistence. Was on every 3 months, now twice a year. In between, the temptation is there to pull out and rub one out. So I have been looking for a non-PA solution.

After some research found a "new" design that is basically the Vice design, but in stainless and fits a variety of stainless models (my hygiene preference).

https://ternence.net/search/?Keyword=f005

Attached are photos of the F005 anti-pull out accessory.

Review:

Since I have been using the Chinese models, I was very comfortable with this model. This is not my every day model, but one I have tried for this review. (My current model is much shorter)

Because the Vice is plastic, I have never tried that unit. Seems to me that this design incorporates that method of holding the penis in place and from my testing, is VERY EFFECTIVE in being a solution. Keep in mind my penis is also thin - when semi-firm, it is just under an inch in diameter, and this pinch device is .7" clear. It does work - both ways - you can't pull out without shredding your skin and re-insert - just not that easy - and I have a thin one.

Comfort. As I said, I use the Chinese models, and for me, fit and comfort are great. When the F005 is installed, you feel the pinch and it does get better after a few days. Certainly, this design reminds your penis to not get hard - as you will feel the blades press into your flesh. Not going to damage you, but you feel it! Totally flaccid - all good, so night time will be a challenge for a week or so.

Of course, everyone's penis is different, and the only way you will know - try it. Ternence has a couple of models, so be sure that you check compatibility. Mine took 3 weeks from order to delivery in the US. Nice workmanship and good communication.

One thing that the F005 does is intrude into the space between the tube and the A ring. For me, I use the 1.77" size A ring and it is perfect, almost a bit tight - but ok. Just the little that sticks out crowds this sensitive area and is semi-uncomfortable (see photo). I will try a larger A ring but fear I am in between sizes.

One photo shows cage without F005 for baseline reference. Overall I would give this a strong 8 out of 10. I don't like copy cats, but they have come up with a stainless option that does not cost much and I am sure will be tweaked to solve issues.

(BTW I shaved after this so sorry for the few stray ones)

Attached Files:

• 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      331.7 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      263.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      232.9 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      227.8 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      252.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      231.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      340.2 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      350.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      535.1 KB
      Views:
  2. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Is there pinching or discomfort in relation to the hinge and split ?

3. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, the anti-pull out does wiggle a bit. As you know the skin moves a bit there and between the cage rings and the hinge, it does pinch.

My test has a lot of junk squeezed into a tight space - wonder if I tried this with a more spacious model if that would solve this?

4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have the Vice Mini. Yes, this anti-pullout is of a similar design to the one on the Vice. The major difference beside material is the location though. This anti-pullout is located near the base of the penis in the location of the spacer on the Vice. The anti-pullout in the Vice is located further forward so that it presses in just underneath the crown of the penis. The Vice comes with 3 different size anti-pullouts. I started with the small because of my size but it was causing a significant irritation because of my frequent attempts at erections during the first week. I switched to the medium which worked well; my attempt to test it and pullout was quite painful and made me stop; I had drawn blood.

HouseboyForHer likes this.
  5. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Could you add a spacer/washer so the anti-pullout ring doesnt move?

6. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    How does this feel at night?

7. JOJO pink

JOJO pink Active member

Sissy pink princess
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Love this has anyone tried the anti pull out ring with the spikes I'm wondering if that work and they sell this in the uk or any other ideas I don't want to escape thanks

8. CO-hubsub

CO-hubsub New member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    I've tried the Ternence clamp and the spiked anti-pullouts. I'm able to pull out of both with minimal effort and no pain. I'm able to pull out of the Vice too but I think it's little harder (I can pull out of the Vice S; never tried XS and that size is probably not safe for me anyway).

I'm about average girth. I just don't think anti-pullouts are worth the effort. I'm going the integrity route for now and, if I have a lot of failings, may get a PA down the road.

I do like the Ternence cages and highly recommend them for getting initial sizing. I started at a 50 mm base ring and now I'm down to a 45 mm. I also shortened the cage length. Tweaks like this cost $15 / each with $2 shipping. It's a great place to try a variety of sizes and styles.

9. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    does this model or the vice affect urination?

10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have used the Vice Mini now for 2 years. I've been caged 99% of the time since Jan 2022. When I first started wearing it, I would sometimes have difficulty getting the hole aligned and would get some spray thru the side vents. But for the past year, it has fit almost perfectly and I have no issues with alignment. It does not appear to impede my urine. I almost think that the anti-pullout device prevents the shrinkage so many talk about on CM because it prevents the head from retreating back into the cage. If anything, I appear to fill the cage more fully than I did in months 2-6 of daily wear. Month 1 was the exception because of the constant arousal from wearing the cage initially.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity anti pull out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice