Moisture or dry

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tutor, Aug 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Tutor

Tutor New member

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    I'm new and have of course been reading like crazy, but I see a lot of different things on lubing or keeping things dry. Also if your using powder, a few hours down the road do you ever use silicone or an moisturizer later.. if so what? Part of what I've seen confusing is some people use hand cream to help put their device on, then say don't use glycerin because it's prone to help yeast... but most hand lotions have glycerin in it. I just can't see using hand lotion, and being that moist in the cage in a dark area for hours and hours.
    I also wondered about using silicone, seems nice and doesn't just absorb into the skin.
    Powder is nice, seems to work well and everything is nice and dry, but being new, nice and dry tends to become burning after a few hours since things are still trying to adapt.
    Just wondering thoughts on this and if life is on dry land or in a moist world.
    Maybe a poll can be run... might be interesting.

Tut

2. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    i always use a silicone lube called gun oil when wearing my cb6000. Mistress insists on daily removal and cleaning of the cage and of Her property i have read there are users on here that wear them dry. It's down to personal choice i guess. i believe hygiene is of the utmost importance and have never got on with the idea or practice of trying to keep clean with cotton buds and power shower hoses as it seems to me difficult to ensure you are dry even if you use a hair dryer. Having a fungus ridden cock is not my idea of fun!!!!

3. propertyofMistressLauren

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Personal choice is definitely a major factor for this subject because everyone is so unique. I have found though, that astroglide lube works the best for what I want. That lube seems to not absorb as quickly and gets me through the day in the best comfort.

I have mine removed at night for cleaning and sleep so for me personally that lube works the best for the price and for what I need. Dry never seemed to work because it seemed to pull more, or when I sweat it just chaffed.

I seem to have gone off on a tangent but I hope this was at least somewhat helpful.

4. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I have to agree that using a non-absorbing lube is best. I use a silicone lube because it never soaks in or wears off. I recommend putting a light coat on everything. It prevents chaffing and helps everything go one easier. If your cock "shrivels" at times, silicone will help it when it goes back to "normal" size. It will glide back down the tube (case, cage or whatever) much more easily. You are right about powders. They might keeps things dry for a time, but they eventually wear off. If you sit and stand or walking often you will need the lube to keep things comfortable. BTW, silicone washes off with a little soap and water.

5. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    johnson and johnson's baby oil gel.

i use just a little dab each morning and each night before bed that i lightly rub on the A ring all around the inner surface and then a little dab on the area of the scrotum where the tube rests. when im putting it on to begin with i use a light coating on the penis as stated before to help the penis slide in and adjust from different conditions while in the tube.

works well for me. ive only been doing this for 4 months or so but i believe i could wear it indefinately at this point. it is for me that comfortable.

6. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Agree with Grenore. Baby oil gel is the way to go. The only downside is that the combination of the oil and the normal flaking off of skin, urine, etc. inside the cage is a hotbed for the growth of odor causing bacteria. Daily cleaning during the shower with Q-tips and soap as much as possible and a short, supervised removal of the cage for cleaning every other day during the shower takes care of this problem. During cooler, dryer times of the year, it may be possible go longer between cleanings. This odor problem turned my keyholder off to chastity in the beginning. Finding a way to take care of this problem helped a lot.

7. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    The odour issue is why i settled on a silicone lube and daily washing. The bottom line is having your cock locked away in a confined plastic tube is basically unhygienic my metal cage is far less of a problem and Mistress likes the metal cage for play and tease sessions more than the quite ugly cb6000 i envy those who do not gave an issue with q tip cleaning i just found it far too inefficient and ineffective my Mistress expects to be able to use Her cock and find it clean and odour free when ever She wants it

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I use Johnsons baby oil, shower/wash every day, and re apply, im in a cb3000 24/7 for a month at a time (only released on the first of each month for milking) and never had a problem, just makes my cock look really wrinkly. :D

9. slave_nemo

Local Time:
    I tried Baby oil gel, but it seemed to dry out or wear off or something, but the end of the day. It got a little sticky as well. That's the reason I moved to silicone.

10. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Slave_nemo, What brand of silicone lubricant do you use? I am all about trying a new and better product. You are right regarding the baby oil. It can get sticky and build up by the end of the day. But, I haven't found anything better, yet. Is the silicone lubricant made for topical application to the skin? Could it be harmful to you if absorbed?

11. slave_nemo

Local Time:
    The one I found to be best, though fairly expensive, is this one. It comes in a small bottle so that you can carry it with you (if needed). It contains a skin conditioner and moisturizer so it won't hurt your skin at all. There are many others available, but I like JO best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice