Downsizing?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Kimbim, May 2, 2022.

1. Kimbim

Kimbim New member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Hello everyone. This is my first thread here. Been lurking for a while and have now finally decided to join and participate in the community.
    A little background on me: I am 36 and have had a chastity fantasy for a little while now (+/- 15 years) but it has always been just that, a fantasy. Last year I decided to just try it out and ordered a few different devices. I somehow prefer the look of plastic over metal, which I guess is kinda niche, so I experimented with some silicone cages and finally ended up getting a CB6000 in small. I do generally like it although getting it on is a bit of a struggle. One thing thing that really annoys me and irritates the skin are the little vents on the side of the tube. You can see on the picture that a fair amount of skin is squeezing through. After like eight hours of wearing I get sore spots which then starting to hurt after a couple of hours more.

Furthermore I have always liked the idea of going even smaller. The “eradication” of what can even be perceived as a penis is a big factor for me. So here’s my question: looking at the picture of me in the CB, do you think I can pull off a holy trainer nub? I really really like the look of it and can only imagine that wearing it will feel pretty fantastic. I am a little concerned that it might just be way too small which would be a big bummer. I am in the happy position that funds are available so I could probably just get both the nub and the nano and figure it out. Guess I am more looking for confirmation or experiences from others that the nub will be totally fine hehe.

looking forward to your thoughts on this and sorry if this has been discussed countless times before.
    30E2C894-392A-43C4-A97F-0DB155CE46B9.jpeg

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Kimbim

Kimbim New member

Local Time:
    i just realize, maybe this would have fit better in the novice forum.

3. Kimbim

Kimbim New member

Local Time:
    In Germany we say „Probieren geht über studieren“ so I just went ahead and ordered a Nub.

interest hasn’t been tremendous here but I’ll still use this for some updates. ;)

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  4. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Long term member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Looking forward to the updates. :)

Kimbim likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    please @Kimbim i hope your cage fit ok and i was gonna say that you cud have try one from china that is a copy of the little nub one and its very cheap and then if it fitted you then you cud get the proper one.

Kimbim likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    It’s to small. I have had the same problem with the 3000, 6000s, and the 6000. They are to narrow for you, you need a wider cage, your best bet is to go to cherry keeper.
    They are probably the only one that does larger diameter cages than the other brands.

7. Kimbim

Kimbim New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. Yeah, it’s definitely too narrow. I’ll have a look at cherry keeper, unfamiliar with it.

8. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    I love that... reminds me of one of my favorites: "the map is not the territory."

Anyway I agree with the others above in that the Nub is probably too small anyway. Did you have a chance to check out the CherryKeepers? While I personally prefer something like the Cobra N/N+ or Holy Trainer Nano myself, the CKs are amazing!!

9. Papabro1

Papabro1 Member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    I purchased the nub and the nano and enjoy them both. The nub I am finding challenging to wear consistently especially at night. The nano allows more room.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice