Problems with Curve

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by davemcwish, Sep 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. davemcwish

davemcwish Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Having tried and failed with a CB-6000 (too small) I moved onto the curve which has been ok albeit a bit bulky for my liking under clothes. I've just about got used tpo it after some experimentation with rings, pins and spacers. Big problem I have is at night; I get woken up say around 3am and despite calming things down its just temporary and can't get to sleep for the rest of the night. After about 2 weeks of this I've had enough :angry:.

Any thoughts ?

Is it me (just being too impatient), the device (should I try something silicone based - Bon4?) or something else ?

2. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I've had similar issues with the Bon4. It's not the specific chastity device, I think it's just wearing one in general. I have the same thing where I wake up to go to the bathroom, am aroused by the time I get back to bed, and then the frustrations just keep me awake as I am laying there waiting to fall asleep again unable to touch myself. I've actually had no problem falling asleep with the TV on with something to to keep my mind away from sex, but it can be tough. The first night I asked to be unlocked after laying there for two hours and not falling back asleep. But being so horny and not allowed to pleasure myself just kept me up for another hour anyway. The next couple nights got easier though.

On the bright side if you can call it that, the chastity belt has usually caused me to get up a little earlier than normal which means more time to make breakfast and clean the place up before the GF wakes up!

3. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    I have tried Birdlocked, not Bon4, but I guess the devices are quite similar. The silicon does not stretch, mind you. Even though the material is flexible, it does not have mercy on erection.

I actually have slept through some nights wearing PA5000, especially if I'm a bit turtled in.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    When I first started experimenting with CBs, I had similar problems falling back to sleep. I think it's all about attitude. I finally got rather fatalistic about it. I will be woken up. I'll get up and pee. I'll lay back down and relax. I'll fall back asleep. I try not to even think about it. At the first signs of wakefulness, I get up and pee. The sooner I do that, the sooner I get back to sleep.

I think it's important not to dwell on it in your thoughts. Just treat it like a mechanical thing.

Good luck!
    mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice