Steel Cock Cage

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by digby, Oct 30, 2010.

1. digby

digby Member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I bought one of these as my first device, and found it rather uncomfortable (it kept snagging my frenum piercings :eek: ), so I'm looking to offload it. It only has a few hours of use, and it made of solid metal so it's easily sanitized. This is probably not an ideal device for long-term wear, but it's great for scene-use.

I bought it from ExtremeRestraints, but I realize that similar devices are floating around elsewhere for much less. I have no idea if they're all the same thing or if some of them are knockoffs... all I know is that the device I'm selling is of good quality and is quite effective.

I'm asking for $50, shipped. US buyers with Paypal only, please. Reply here or email petdigby at gmail.

Reference: http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/steel-chastity-cock-cage_2260.html

2. digby

digby Member

Local Time:
    Any takers at $30?

3. digby

digby Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice