Safetey of long term wear

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Magewuff, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Magewuff

Magewuff New member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Hello all, I wasn't able to find any other threads about safety so I started my own.

Back story:
    I recently purchased a birdlocked mini 45mm. I have never previously performed any sort of chastity play, but my gf was all for it so I dove right in.

The first night wearing it was okay, but I woke up in the wee hours of the morning with an "attempted" morning wood, which pulled down on my testicles. This hurt a little, but it was not unbearable.

The next night, I went to bed expecting the same thing to happen, but much to my surprise, I woke up to my alarm, no erection, no pain. In fact, I discovered that my testicles now had a much higher tolerance for pain. I was able to give each one a good squeeze without feeling pain. I would call them numb, but I could diffidently feel my fingers putting pressure on them.

Tonight I noticed that my scrotum was a little bit swollen. After looking this up, I read that it could possibly be testicular torsion, I got freaked out and immediately removed the birdlocked device.

The point:

After two full days of wearing a birdlocked, my testicles had a higher pain threshold and my scrotum was a bit swollen, is this normal?

Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated, Thank you very much for reading!

Edit: additionally, what are the bad warning signs I should look out for when having the device on for extended periods of time? Thanks!

2. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Welcome to the world of chastity.

It depends when you say swollen as it could be a whole host of things but typically it is something that you get used to as it it completely new to your body. You should still have feeling in your testes and scrotum if not then you may want to take the device off. It is something that you should build upto and get used to as the morning erections will be something of a discomfort but over time your body will get used to it. The wife and I built upto 13 weeks and that was over a year (1st 1 week, then 2 then 3 and so on) so we both could get used to everything that happens.

Oh and trust me you would know if you had testicular torsion, it's a trip to the hospital to put it right and it feels like your balls are in a vice, a friend had it and the only way that I could describe the scene is as "a man in labour".

3. Magewuff

Magewuff New member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Thank you for this information!

The swelling seemed to be in the skin of my scrotum. It went away yesterday and I ended up putting the lock back on.

Today, the swelling is back, Like you said, this may just be something to get used to. It isn't painful, it just feels awkward to the touch.

Again, thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice