Affordable steel chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Briggen, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Briggen

Briggen Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    I just recieved this belt from China ( http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/100179837.html ) and so far I'm very impressed. It has a fully adjustable hip band, but still it was a perfect fit for me right out of the box. I have had it on for some hours now, and it feels like it can stay on forever, yet it is very secure. No way I can pull out. I can get semi-erect and push and pull myself to some excitement, but then the tube fills up and there is no more room for movement and I am not even close to having an orgasm.

If you want to move up from plastic devices to a very secure steel belt, this is definately an item to consider. Compared to other steel belts on the market, this is a bargain.

2. Fire Hole

Fire Hole Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Very impressive.

3. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    I'd want to know the dimensions of both the tube and the waist band before considering something like this. There's no such thing as "fully adjustable" or "one size fits all" with something like this.

4. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    This is basically a copy of the Chastity-Steel CS100 / CS-Light design now sold by Fetish-Felix.

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't consider buying anything like this from China. As suggested by Paulette, this is probably a counterfeit of another design. The interior of the wield as seen through the urination opening doesn't look very penis-friendly.

6. Briggen

Briggen Junior Member

Local Time:
    The total length of the tube is about 11 cm, and the diameter is 3,8 cm.The waistband is fully adjustable to almost any size. I have worn the belt on and off for weeks and it fits very good. I have never felt any pinching or discomfort, and it feels it can be worn for ever. It gives a slight bulk, but not very visible under street clothes. I will try to bend the tube a little to get it pointing more downwards.

7. Briggen

Briggen Junior Member

Local Time:
    From what I have seen now, this belt is definately a CS-copy. I wouldn't recommend people buying a copy item if it is protected by pattent regulations. I don't know if that's the case for this product.
    All I can say is that it works great. Fit is excellent, and quality seems good. Urination is no problem at all. I prefer to sit, but it is possible to pee standing if you get close enough to the urinal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice