Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cagedsissy1965, Dec 12, 2010.

1. cagedsissy1965

cagedsissy1965 New member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Hello all,
    My wife and I just got into chasity a couple of weeks ago. I bought a brand new CB-6000. On my third day of wearing it I was starting to get used to it. Then last night she thought she would tease me and see how turned on she could get me.......then all of a sudden POP!! it split right down the middle. It was such a bitter sweet moment. At first I was like HELL YEA!!!! I'm Free!!!! .....then the sadness of not be locked up set in. Back to the drawing board to find something else. I like the idea of plastic because I travel some and I'm just not sure how metal would work going through airport security.

Any ideas or comments on the pix I posted please send them my way.

Once again....Hello All nice to meet you.

me

2. lockedup4her

lockedup4her New member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    If you bought the original from A.L. Enterprises, they'll replace it free of charge. If you bought a knock-off, you're probably out of luck. I've had my CB6000S for several months and it is still in great condition. Believe me, I give it a workout. Apparently a lot of people have the problem you had, but they usually don't say where the bought it. Those who have said they purchased from A.L Enterprises always say they got a replacement free of charge. Good luck! Don't give up, it's so much fun!

3. cagedsissy1965

cagedsissy1965 New member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Thank You very much for your input .

I'm still looking for new one and just not sure which direction to go. I would love to have a metal one but.....

Thanks again

Me

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    cagedsissy,

Welcome to the mansion. If you can't get your cb-6000 replaced under warranty, I'd suggest you check into Mature Metal's products. (maturemetal.com)

Given the more invasive airport security checks these days, they'll even detect a plastic device, so there really isn't much of a difference anymore. Either you have to remove it for travel, or be prepared to explain it to TSA anyway.

Good luck!
    mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice