the perfect 24/7 toilet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by carlastoilet, Jan 18, 2011.

1. carlastoilet

carlastoilet New member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Hi all,
    That's my presentation.
    I'm an italian male, 43 years old, completely devoted to my Goddess Carla, who is using me as piss toilet on regular basis.
    Although i'm not the only Carlas's toilet, i'm proud to have ingested more or less the 60% of Carla's piss in the last 8 years. When Carla is at home the 100%!
    That's my mission.
    I cannot have sex. Carla inserted a painful tube inside my urethra in 2006 and i'm not allowed to pull it out. That's not a regular CB but the result is the same.
    Is a painful way to be chaste and i hope somebody else will follow my way. I feel completely owned and controlled, on every minute of my life.
    I signed here, under Carla's wish, to share my slave experience with others.

I hope to meet peoples to share experience.

Alex, the proud Carla's toilet
    [attachment=1997:paindevice.JPG]

2. allbelt

allbelt Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Alex, being a lover of the real champagne myself, could you describe the way she fills you up? Like, does she use a funnel or something.
    A picture would be grately apreciated :)

Salute, allbelt

3. carlastoilet

carlastoilet New member

Local Time:
    She call me. "hei cesso vieni che devo pisciare". (italian for "Hi toilet come here i need to piss").
    I will go on the floor facing up and i keep my head a bit up (otherwise i can't swallow). I insert the funnel in my mouth and i hold it with my teeth.
    Once ready the Goddess squat over me and start to piss. When She has a lot of piss She try to piss slow so the funnel newer be too full.
    I'm not allowed to lick the pussy after, and the Goddess clean it with toilet paper.
    After the last drop is swallowed i should say "grazie Dea" ("thankyou Goddess"), then i can go.
    She has the only portable toilet which can walk on his own legs and follow her right where She want to piss.
    At the morning i offer my services and a coffe right in the sleeping room, so if She want She can start sleeping again
    During the day i drink a lot of water. (and piss of course)
    If i'm not at home She will collect the piss in a plastic bottle for me to drink it after my comeback

Bye
    Toilet

4. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    do you have more pictures of the tube? looks interesting.

5. carlastoilet

carlastoilet New member

Local Time:
    We don't have picture of the tube. Taking it out for pictures will be painful and the Goddess doesn't allow me to do. The tube is in since april 2006 and i suppose will be there for a while.
    By the way the construction i very easy. 75mm long and 10mm diameter. The goddess wanted it to be painful so she made small cuts on the external surface. a small hole side to side allow the piercing barbell to pass in and secure it to the penis.
    That's all

bye
    Toilet

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MISTRESS USE YOU AS HER TOILET 24/7

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice