New to the forums... and to chastity.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Baird, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Baird

Baird New member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Post removed.

2. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Hi Baird, welcome to the Mansion.

Sounds like you've got some fun experiences to look forward too.

I'm a Neosteel fan myself, though they are a bit expensive for a first device. The CB6000 is popular, I wasn't very happy with it, but that's what I started with, it's a much cheaper introduction. There's heaps of review postings hidden away in the forums.

I'm curious though... what's are "furries"?

Regards,
    Wench.

3. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Hi Baird. Which type of device to go for depends in large part on the reason for and expression of your chastity that you and your Master are turned on by. To grossly oversimplfy:

• If you're looking for something fetishy to wear for a night, or a weekend day (or two) as part of a bdsm "scene", then you can probably get away with any cheap mass-market device (such as the CB-n000), because comfort and good fit aren't much of an issue. Neither is hygiene.
    • If you're seriously into denial for multiple days/weeks/months, then you need a custom-fit device that you can actually wear full-time (and especially sleep in) without pain, discomfort, or skin irritation/sores. And that provides for easy cleaning and hygiene without needing to remove it every few days to get everything inside clean and dry. Pretty much all of the custom-fit devices are stainless steel. If you have to take it off to sleep peacefully, or it causes skin irritation and you have to take it off periodically to heal, then it defeats the purpose of long-term denial.
    • Very few devices are actually "inescapable", and the ones that are truly inescapable can potentially require a trade-off in comfort and hygiene for long-term wear. Inescapable is a nice fantasy but the reality is difficult to attain, or at least brings some compromises to attain. Even an "inescapable" device might still permit you to achieve orgasm by manipulating it in various ways, too. So to some degree, chastity is an "honor" system that a device simply reinforces by reducing the occurrence of opportunistic lapses in willpower. Then there's the hot fetish look and feel of being in chastity, but a hot-looking/feeling device might be both escapable in various ways and/or allow you to cum when your Master isn't looking without ever taking it off.

4. Baird

Baird New member

Local Time:
    Hello Wench. I've admired Neosteel belts for quite some time, but those are a far off dream right now. I'll probably start off with some sort of CB-x000. It all depends on what I can find for what prices that aren't too crap. It's all got to balance some way. heheh As for what furries are. Well... that's difficult to answer. I'm poor at describing things in general, but that's a description I can't even hope to formulate in my mind. My apologies for such the let down of a reply. The best I can offer is the advice of "Google is your friend." It may not give the best of responses, but better than what I can give...

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Hi baird, welcome to the Mansion and thanks for the nice introduction. It was quite comprehensive for someone who consideres himself as less talktive ... [​IMG]
    I just wonder what "a bit of a sissy" is - imho you either are or you are not ... so I'll take you as one *giggle*

Hugs, maid katrin

6. Aeya

Aeya Member

Student
    Huddersfield
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Hello Baird![/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Welcome to the mansion. We're a friendly bunch and perhaps a little strange but am sure you'll find lots of interesting people here to talk to. No need to be shy, jump into the chat one night and say Hi.[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Aeya.[/font]

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I agree. Start with a cb6000 or similar as it's adjustable for size, You can upgrade to something steel later on.

8. Baird

Baird New member

Local Time:
    Master dressed his pet up for the first time tonight, and I've uploaded a few pictures to my gallery. I've got some new panties and a skirt coming, and I'm ordering my first chastity belt tomorrow. It's a CB3000 due to finances and that being what my mate likes. heh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice