Issue with Lori cage removal

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Kepoke, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    So I ran into an issue with my cage and I'm looking for some help! We have a lori PA cage. I was taking it off for cleaning and was able to remove the PA pin no issues - upon going to turn the screw for the top one it snapped the tip of the bit off.

I used the other bit to try and it snapped that one as well.

I'm in a situation where I'll probably need to drill it out - any recommendations on what I should use/do, etc.

Thank you!

2. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    My recommendation is to put the PA pin back in. Strip that one out too and you’re good to go! I mean chastity is what you wanted right? ;-)

pm sent.

Muffleduk likes this.
  3. Muffleduk

Muffleduk Small HoD JTS-S202

East Anglia, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Accidental permanent chastity has got to be a real kicker! :lockkey:o_O:+1:

Hope @Minas bitch had a removal suggestion for you.

4. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    well - the first idea would be to weld another screw onto the security screw. As this might cook your cock it is no real option.
    Drilling the screw might be only slightly better as this will heat up the cae as well if you try more than some seconds a time.

So the best option might be to rebuild your bit. How do you do that ?

Get yourself some 0.5mm or even smaller steelrods. Make a small bundle of then and put this losely on the head of your security screw so its drie is completely filled. Fix the position of this bundle as best as you can. Put some tape adound it or even better weld or solder it at least with some small sports.
    When it is ensured that the rods will not change their position when removed from your screw, remove them and weld them together so they will really hold together. When finished put your new build bit into your screw and turn it with a pliers. done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice