Help choosing a Lori's device

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by subken, Apr 2, 2011.

1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Hi All,

My wife and I recently entered into another discussion as to how to keep me under 24/7/365 control with a device that is 100% secure and as comfortable as possible. We have been through several cb3000/xxxx devices as well as a birdlocked (useless) and found them to be more toys than serious control devices. They are also cumbersome and hard to wear 24/7. I am a grower but also have issues with retraction and "turtle dick" as Lori puts it, and I can pull out of every device I've tried so far. She has gotten tired and rather cross with pull-out, edema, pain, etc involved with our current devices, and has decided on a frenum piercing for me, coupled with a Lori's tube.

But which one? There are only reviews about a few models on this forum and elsewhere. Important factors are, weight (the lighter the better),a scrotum ring to keep from pulling the piercing too much, easily concealed under clothing, frenum type piercing security with recessed locking, good air circulation, a design that restrict touching/manipulation of the penis. So far we like 2g or 9 or 18b, but there are so many that it is hard to tell which would work best.

KK

2. slavechastity

slavechastity Member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    i have a #7 with pa bar and i can guarentee i cant get out of it or stimulate myself while its on...
    only prob i have found is i ordered the tube diameter too small [1 3/8] and i get an edema after 3 or 4 days use..
    lori told me to get a bigger tube [1 1/4]....and that should fix the problem, plus cost more money as well
    naturally when the penis hardens all the pressure is around the head and cockring so a bit looser tube would prevent this.
    they are a lot of money and i guess its pure luck if you get one the exact right size for you.
    my suggestion would be to try wearing a piece of 1 3/8--1 1/4or 1 1/2 diameter plastic pipe for a few nights to see whats best for you.
    possibly try and replicate it with a ring attached and blocked end of the pipe
    the ring size is important also, ive found that i can get my nuts out of a 1 3/4 ring and manage to masturbate whereas with a 1 5/8 ring i cant..im stuck
    hope some of this kinda makes sense?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice