Masturbation Lead to CB Device

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by missmaddy, Apr 23, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. missmaddy

missmaddy Mistress & Keyholder

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Hi Everyone, I was just wondering how many CB's became a permanent thing due to excessive masturbation?

After my pet and I started the CB thing, my pet admitted to me about his daily masturbation for the last several years. At first, I was very hurt and mad that he didn't think of me and my lack of sexual contact all those years. I still occasionally think about this and it does gives me a little devilish attitude of "pay back is a bitch" and now he will suffer. :)

Since we are newbies to this lifestyle, my hormones are going crazy 24/7(I need daily servicing)and he's had more bonuses than most. But if our life gets really busy again and our lack of play slows down, I can't imagine not enforcing the CB because of the masturbation in the past!

P.S. My pet is perfectly behaved now: no self touching when the CB is off and no sexual anything on the web without my permission.

astrologer likes this.
  2. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Hi Miss Maddy,

Masturbation was a factor for us. As we played more and more with chastity as a kinky game I realised that I had developed quite a habit, every day or second day. Masturbation had become a little automatic, like getting dressed. It's now agreed that Mistress is permanently in control of my orgasms regardless of me being locked up or not. I'm expected to be on honer chastity while unlocked.

In my case being locked up does seem to have helped re-condition my automatic naughty behaviour. I've spent most of this month unlocked (the first three months of the year were mostly locked) and I haven't strayed once. I don't even want to, the idea feels like a betrayal. There's been no masturbation at all this year.

Mistress loves having the power, and I've realised I'm more than happy to trade quantity for quality.

3. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    hi missmaddy. yes is my way of doing this. im single & self lock.i just went 10 weeks kocked my longest.unlocked for 1 week.the masturbating is overated.what now im cummed out- lock again for a long time. dont have to indulge in self satisfaction.enjoy chastity & carry on with life.an yin yang cycle now.masturbating has always been a constant in my life from a youg boy.finding chastity is a fantastic journey.

4. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Much to-do about one of the major differences between men & women.
    Women handle their needs differently than men(I'm not privy to just how).
    With men, masturbation is part of the driving force in their lives,& we exercise according to habit and libido,usually with nary a care about partners.
    That's why chastity & a device are such an eye-opener for men,and why it has such a huge effect.
    I believe it also has a lot to do with chastised men also being feminized to a large degree....wanting to explore the difference??? by both sides??
    Great question,and should be a fab thread.
    Cautiously
    Mr Gee

5. ilguy59

ilguy59 ilguy59

Local Time:
    I also got into chastity because of my "addiction" to masturbation. It was just easier to just take care of yourself than get involbed with someone that is there for the same thing and didnt care if he ever seen you again. I am currently dating a guy that i feel is someone that i can have something with. Being in chastity until i am with him which isnt often due to distance, makes me more aware of his needs and i hope that one day soon, i will ask him to be my keyholder. I hope i dont seem like i am rambling but this thread got me thinking. Any other gay guys or gals having the same feelings. Would be interested in hearing from them

6. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    Initially masturbation was one of the main considerations. After I experienced chastity and the pleasures that go along with it, I stopped masturbating without my wife telling me to even when unlocked. Preventing masturbation is no longer an issue.

7. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I bought my CB because of my sex-addiction. Since my wife is not always in the mood, I'm the one helping myself with my addiction. When I realized I masturbated almost daily, I thought it had to stop, and when I heard about male chastity, I bought the CB3000. Though masturbation is still possible (I know...), I wear the points of intrigue to make it more painful and thus not to masturbate...

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    For pet it was about intimate bondage and being controlled by me.

He never admitted that frequent masturbation or how it (possibly) affected how he acted towards me.

It was only once he was in chastity that it became clear how much of an influence his masturbatory habits had on our sex life.

We are not using long-term chastity at the moment, it is used more as "foreplay".

astrologer likes this.
  9. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Nice to see someone who regards/mentions chastity as part of foreplay. Me thinks too much stress is placed on the negative elements of the game!
    Ta
    Mr Gee :)

10. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    i am being beaten and whipped in a moment for admitting to thinking about it.
    i have been locked for two weeks, and if i wasn't locked there is no question as to my fave pastime.

Oh dear my ass is quivering.

This is going to hurt...

If it wasn't the original reason for being locked, it is for certain the reason i am kept locked

subklik

11. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Maybe she's beating the wrong side......Oh, then she'd be part of the problem!!!:D

12. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    OK i am back, and to Mr.Gee:
    She fixed the "wrong side" issue, she beat me on both sides.
    She got an orgasm out of the deal before i got the whipping.
    Thighs and testicals, and shaft on the front, complete ass cheek reddening on the posterior.

She says i need to purify my thoughts!!!

Whew!! It doesn't get less pure than my thoughts!

No wonder i am standing up to type this.

SK

13. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    She's not making this easy is she? Now quick, run out and buy a lotto ticket, sounds like your on a winning streaK!!:lol:

14. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Not having a KH, or partner, I self-lock. I kind of do it as a way to combat daily masturbation, as chastiy fantasies often come up whilst enjoying myself. But I still like the "break" from playing whilst locked.

That said, I have found a keyholder with a TimeLock arrangment and have no idea how long she's set the timer for! My previous best is 3 weeks. I'm getting close to beating that now!

Sei

15. 1toomany_times

1toomany_times New member

Local Time:
    I stumbled upon chastity and it very much intrigued me and i really enjoy it. I also masturbated daily sometimes multiple times a day, chastity helps keep me from doin that and keeps me more productive. It works, however im single and self locked so i have to challenge myself to keep myself locked.

16. Nikki_E

Nikki_E Chastised Crossdressing Hubby

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    I introduced chastity due to my relentless masturbation. Usually once a day, sometimes once every 3 days or when very arroused due to crossdressing maybe multiple times a day! :blushy-girl:
    This was negatively affecting my attitude, concentration and devotion to my wife, and with her low labido due to giving birth a few months ago, our relationship seemed to suffer. I researched and introduced her to chastity and ultimately purchased it and asked her to chastise me for my own good. She was initially very reluctant as the device was a little too much like BDSM (not our thing) and looked like "a torture device". She was worried about my health and the implications of wearing it initially, but this soon subsided.

I immediately took on a 24/7 role of wearing it and gave her the keys. I explained to her the positives that would come of it and not to feel guilty punishing me when I was aroused and whiny or groped her etc. I wanted her to be in control and actually punish me for being a, well, wanker. I had one half day's rest to adjust to the CB-6000s and a final quick handjob from her a few days in, and since then I have been in over 3 weeks now 24/7, only taking it off for 2 minutes cleaning after a morning shower. We have discussed a second child in a few months, and after I suggested I would be prepared to stay chastised for 5-6 months until then, she didn't seem at all phased. In fact, she seemed worryingly ready to accept it - not shocked in the slightest or too bothered by my lack of orgasm. She said she may want to stroke my cock from time to time for her enjoyment (no cum though!). I am to save myself for whenever she is ready on her terms and save my 'baby goo' for later.

After a minor infraction in the bathroom one day she has also hidden the keys really well, and was genuinely annoyed by my self-touching. I have confessed to her the extent of my masturbation and sneaky self-pleasure behind her back, and she is obviously dissapointed by the scale of my bad habit. I think this has driven her to welcoming chastity and being a happy keyholder. I think I could well come to regret this!! 6 months no orgasm for me from the get-go...

As a lingerie-loving crossdresser who also gets fully dolled up every so often (for which I am very grateful for her understanding and support), I am always aroused. My wife also has huge, great natural DD tits that I pine for daily (again to her annoyance, as I used to grope her in my heightened state from masturbating). Pretty much I expect I am going to be straining in my cage an awful lot. I love chastity so much in a love/hate way!!!

Hopefully it will lower my high sex drive, and make me more attentive and respectful. I have already stopped groping and grinding her, annoying her for sex, being tetchy, helping more, trying to respect her wishes and be loving far more. In return I get to love the feeling of being all swelled up and engorged - I love my wife so much!!! :wub:

17. not allowed

not allowed Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    I am also a self locker. It was something I stumbled across and as a guy with kinks I guess it started as a cool looking thing to try, to be controlled by something, but it was probably subliminally related to my masturbation habits, which was daily and multiples during the weekend. I have since realized that my masturbation was getting in the way of other things and becoming a big focus of my life. However, I wasn't looking to solve the problem at the time nor was I aware that I had a problem, I was just experimenting with a new kink.

Being single, its a challenge in itself to stay locked up but part of the "fun" is trying to do a longer stint than my previous attempt. This is day 42. So many left before I am free again.

18. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    This is definitely a topic i can relate to. My wife & i have been together for 27 years & we have one child. Aside from the fact that daily routines get in the way, we've also been guilty of letting ourselves take each other for granted a bit. Also, there is less intimacy time for us alone than when we first got together, so there were times i'd masturbate & not think much about it. i didn't do it daily, but i did it enough to where it became an issue for me that effected "the effort made" in love making to my wife. Let's face it, if i brought myself to orgasm i was much less inclined to initiate things in the bedroom that day.

Several years ago i got a CB2000 thinking it would be a fun "toy" to experiment with. Boy was i wrong!! It was not a toy, it was a serious device that's improved our sex life as much as it's improved our relationship in general. Well, the sex life improvement doesn't mean sex or orgasms for me, but it does for my wife. She keeps the key in a combination lock box that i do not have access to. We never came up with a formal contract, but the general rules are this.....

She decides when i can be unlocked.
    She decides if i am allowed to cum.
    She gets to enjoy orgasms whenever she wants.

The rules are simple & i love them. This year we started out very strict compared to the past, & i am keeping a calendar for her so she can monitor my time locked & when i have been allowed to cum. With January 1st as a start date, i have only been out of my chastity device for a total of 3 days, & have only been given permission to cum once. The way i feel every day is incredible. As much as i am dying to cum some days, i enjoy the craving i have for my wife & will pleasure her as often as she likes. She noticed the improvements a long time ago by how much more attentive i have become & likes keeping me locked much more than she ever thought.

A few days ago i came very close to cheating & sneaking her vibrator to see if i could have an orgasm, but refrained from it & told her what i was thinking. She paddled me before work that day, & locked up ALL the vibrating devices we have to remove the temptation. The longest stretch that i have been locked is 5 weeks, but i have a strong feeling that this will be surpassed in the very near future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice