No safe word

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Slave to Wife, Jun 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    I have to admit. We've been married 19 years, and I have been turned from vanilla husband into full-on slave now and then, and now she plans to keep me as a slave here forward. Over the years, she would play with me, make me feel submissive, and I obeyed her. Her domination style is about expectations with me serving and suffering and her making me horny for her body. She isn't harsh and never overboard. Never once did we have safe words. I guess we never thought to use them. Oops. Now, upon consideration, we don't want them. We don't have to be like everyone else. She sees me as her actual real-life slave. Slaves don't have a way out. I don't want a way out.

The BDSM and femdom crowd of old probably would recoil in horror hearing this, but I hope today's crowd is more understanding.

2. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    I understand you perfectly. I have a safeword in our sessions, but I never used it so far. To me having no safeword would feel even better when playing with my wife/Mistress. I kniw she knows what pain is right for me.

If I would play with another person, then I would prefere to have a safeword.

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    we have a green, amber and red safeword system

Slave to Wife and lockedforfun like this.
  4. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    We don't have a safeword for chastity, but we do have one for bondage and ball beatings (Red, Yellow, Green). In fact, she's able to hit far harder and make the bondage much stricter with a safeword.

But it doesn't make sense for chastity. Though I suppose, there is an emergency key, but I've never used it.

Slave to Wife and Hornman3 like this.
  5. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Could you explain how she can hit harder and be more strict with bondage because of the safe word? I've heard of punishment for using safe words, but this sounds different than that. Thanks.

6. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like he’s saying she can keep
    Pushing the beating and bondage until/if he utters a safe eord. If he doesn’t, she knows she can keep pushing. Without the safe word, she may always be wondering if it is too much, but he doesn’t want to ruin/stop the playtime, etc

7. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    When we first started experimenting with BDSM we each had a safe word. When that eventually changed to femdom and then FLR we stopped with safe words.

I haven't had a safe word for many years, but just recently we re-introduced one to make it easer for her to judge how far to go with her riding crop and flogger. She really enjoys using those toys on me but worries about hurting me too much, so the safe word lets her enjoy herself without worrying.

My safe word is "mercy". She's been surprised that I haven't used it yet, my pain tolerance is way higher than she realised.

8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    No safe word here either. We have been at this for many years.

It would not do me any good being gagged to try and utter my safe word.

It's not a game for her. Discipline is discipline.

9. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Exactly! It's not a game. If she did give me a safe word just out of the blue, I wouldn't use it anyway. We aren't noobs. I feel my wife knows if I am suffering too much. I beg, and she decides whether to grant relief.

stevie stevens and Jail Bird like this.
  10. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I always find the pain hurts mainly at first. Then the subspace takes over like a beautiful drug and tolerance goes up. I ❤️ subspace.

Zevon and Jail Bird like this.
  11. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    We’ve been around the block a few times and “safewords” have never played any important role. But trying new things is rarely fun if there isn’t a way of communicating what you are feeling in some way. Hopefully, the more you know about a person or situation, the easier it is communicate what you are feeling in a sexy way.

12. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    In my latest trend of responding by the title and not the thread, I’ll say this:

DON’T have a safe word and you’ll probably die

13. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    If it works for you, go for it. YOLO.

14. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    I’d say, if you cannot communicate with your partner, and engage in BDSM, and you are placing yourself at risk. There are many ways of communicating and mitigating risks.

15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Exactly!
    No communication = certain death.

Safe word, folks. It’s important

16. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    Consensual non-consent is hot. I know many in the BDSM community who practice this with their slaves. In a long term, committed relationship there's really nothing more freeing. Wouldn't recommend it for pick-ip play though

shannonsanders likes this.
  17. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Wrong on both counts. But, you’re at least in the ball park on your first statement and only partially correct in the second.

shannonsanders and remyruff like this.
  18. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    No safe word is a very hot idea which is why we use a ball-gag for anal torture. However, I've had to use it just recently. I need a better ball gag and maybe a gentler learning curve. In my mind I'd rather black-out or cry but in reality when you want to be at your threshold of pain and your SO knows this you're probably going to need to agree on a safe word. BTW she didn't stop straight away, just verbally coaxed my into going a bit longer with it. This kind of thing is OK with us.

19. asyouwishmiss

asyouwishmiss New member

Local Time:
    My Princess and I started out with safe words years ago... but lately have 'dropped' them for most things.

I do not have a 'safe word' that will stop anything. She decides. But she will sometimes insist on a 'safety call'. Our basic rule is ... if I am panicking or I am worried that I have been harmed/damaged - I need to tell her. Whether something stops or doesn't stop is still up to her.

This is important ... because I kind of like begging her to stop. And she likes ignoring me. So I will often be using words and behaviors that express how much I want or need her to stop. Which she is ever so good about ignoring.

Removing a safe word, only comes after there is a strong sense of trust on both sides. It can feel very exciting, but it should only be considered after a point in a relationship you both understand and trust each other.

It also doesn't replace the need to communicate during any scene (physical or not).

There is a difference between 'I really don't like that' vs 'This is maybe hurting me physically or emotionally'. The first, you learn to endure and comply. As a submissive, I don't get to 'like' everything. But the latter is usually not something a Domme intended to happen. You should always have a way to COMMUNICATE that you are worried that something bad has happened or is happening, in a way that the dominant will acknowledge in the moment. A 'safety' word is one strategy. I consider a 'safety' word to be 'less powerful' than a traditional 'safe' word. A 'safe' word usually is about a sub being able to stop what is happening to them. Where our 'safety' words are about being able to say 'I don't feel safe' or 'something bad happened'. And having the dominant to at bare minimum find out what is wrong, before deciding what happens next.

My rule is only: just acknowledge that I am struggling or in distress. I trust her to know when to stop or when to just give me a moment to compose myself. The acknowledgement is very important, since that alone is usually all that is needed, but it doesn't' have to mean an 'end' to who is in charge.

'no safe words" should not mean 'shut up and take it' - no matter what.

Zevon and M@rcellus like this.
  20. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Do you have a safeword in your job?

Like, you are stacking shelves full of cucumbers and it looks precarious and you need to tell you boss that the amount of cucumbers is dangerous and he tells you "Shut the fuck up you wimp, get stacking" and you you do it becasue you are a fucking mindless drone and end up crushed my a mountain of cucumbers like the idiot you are, and you would be saved if only you had a safeword like "pineapple" and had you siad "pineapple" your boss would have said "okay, I hear you" and you would not have been crushed by a massive cucumber avalanche.

lol, puh-lease.

Sorry, but if you think your safeword will trump your common fucking sense or the commone fucking sense of those you play with, then let me be the first to congratulate you on your darwin award nomination.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  21. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    @asyouwishmiss very well put and I should say my mistress and I are at this stage. I trust her completely and she slowed down when I needed her to. I've never had any lasting damage but my body was saying stop. Getting over this threshold is part of the fun for both of us. I wish I could have endured it because I know it becomes easier when stretched out. It was perfect, I told her so, and we slept lovingly into the night.

Maybe JaySaysYes will find this level of intimacy sometime and stop graffiting on other people's posts.

22. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    I feel a safe word needs to be in place but never needs to be used.
    To be able to plead for your dominant to stop is extremely exciting when being ignored.
    The safe word ensures that it is all still consensual.
    In this lifestyle No quite often means yes keep going.
    If the sub really can't take any more there should be a word to be understood that a line is about to be crossed.
    If a sub wishes to beg for mercy but wants these requests to fall on deaf ears they just stay away from the safe word.
    Similar to rape fantasy, there needs to be an understanding when No actually means No.
    Same for Dom and Sub.

23. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    who are you playing with?

shannonsanders likes this.
  24. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    QED

25. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    My wife went quite a lot further than not having a safeword, and I had strict rules around communication, especially when she was correcting me, and it was explicitly stated that the rules could never be suspended.

That said, my wife loved the D/a dynamic and psychological domination, but wasn’t interested in more extreme physical play, so there wasn’t a lot of risk.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice