Total Denial in Resin

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Otterlyfunny, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Otterlyfunny

Otterlyfunny New member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Hello all,

I'm still looking for a good fit cage. I checked the search and didn't see this one listed anywhere which may tell me something.

One of the ones I'm looking at is: https://lockthecock.com/products/go...mall-packages-restraint?variant=2326699900954

But can't seem to get a good feel for it, reviews seem to be all over the place from loving it to can't figure out how to get it on. I have tried a HT knock off before, but found the right tube size combined with ring, seemed to pinch the "test"icle tubes making it unbearable and unwearable.

To compound matter further the "little guy" likes to turtle and hide but can grow up to average size. I've tried the nano and the nub sizes. Nano wasn't bad but left room to grow and hence escape. Nub tube fit great, but when trying to put it on with the ring, just wasn't capable of closing without pinching. I seem to have a rather fleshy sack so the rings pull up a lot of skin (which doesn't help the turtling either).

I'd prefer an ergonomic ring for the bunching issue and comfort sitting as the couple straight rounded rings seem to cause discomfort on my thighs and really pull the whole package forward, further enabling The Great Escape.

I thought the link above looked like it fit tighter on the shaft maybe preventing slippage?

2. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    I have one of those (amongst my vast collection) it was certainly tricky to get on, and can pinch, but I found it wonderful.

Otterlyfunny likes this.
  3. Otterlyfunny

Otterlyfunny New member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    How was the gap between the the tube and ring?

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice