When did you know that a PA was right for you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Iron78, Aug 9, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    My wife and I have played with chastity during short periods of time for the last years. Usually it started be me buying a cheap cage, that I could not wear 24/7, ordering a expensive custom cage, that I could not wear 24/7 either. Usually because I did some bad choices.

27 days ago, I finally found a solution where I could be caged 24/7. It has been a great success, both for me and my wife, but we are both very much still learning what works for us. Today I received a new custom cage, but to be honest it still does not feel as safe as I would like to.

I have now realized that I will not get that feeling before I get a PA. But both my wife and myself think it is too soon. Who knows if we get tired of this in some months?

When did you know that you passed the “point of no return” in this chastity lifestyle?
    And how long did you wait before you got a PA?
    Did it change anything to have the extra security?
    How did you manage the healing period without being caged? (This one scares the sh*t out of me currently)

Sorry for the many questions :)

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I have been in this lifestyle a long long long time. A PA was a hard limit until recently. Last spring I finally decided to get one! And omg I love it! My only regret is waiting so long.

I will say if you get one don’t rush the healing. And be sure to size up to a decent gauge for your chastity. Finally be sure to tell your piercer why you are getting the PA so the can put it so it’s most secure and won’t rip out.

JNor, locked17, Alceste and 2 others like this.
  3. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    My goal would be a 2G (6mm), where did you start and end?
    I am thinking about ordering a cage with multiple PA attachments, so I could streach in the cage when healed. Bad or good idea?

4. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    My wife said it was pointless to put an animal in a cage if it could slip through the bars and be free again. She was done being a keyholder unless I got pierced. We both loved me being locked, so she called and made the appointment.
    I requested to be pierced at 8ga and after a month was fully healed. Moved up to 6ga and the rest is history. No more slip out ability and neither one of us regrets getting it done.

locked17, true42, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  5. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    So been where you are… PA was a hard limit for me for a while (mostly the thought of the piercing). Now, like everyone that has it done, I wish I’d done it sooner, and have zero regrets. Also if you decide chastity isn’t for you anymore, jewelry in your cock is cool and feels great… lots of options there. Also you can leave the jewelry out and while it may never close fully there won’t be any functional differences other than the small hole… you can still owe standing up and do normal stuff etc.

I will say that it’s really the only viable way for total security in the cage, and as others have said, don’t rush the healing or stretching process. If you get pierced, go as big as the piercer will let you - I settled on 10ga initially but wish I’d done 8 (and the piercer was fine with it)… just would have shortened stretching to larger gauge.

Also, and this is hard, but TELL your piercer what you intend to wear it for…or at the very least tell them you want to gauge up to around 2ga or 0 ga (even if that’s too big for you) so they’ll place the piercing accordingly… generally slightly further down the shaft.

You’ll want to get to a minimum of 6ga to secure a cage, but personally I’d recommend no smaller than 4, and even 2 is better IMO (what I’m in now).

NEsubhub, Danny15 and Iron78 like this.
  6. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    I'm right at that point now, having been considering it for more years than I can remember exactly.

Went to a piercer a few years back, who said I wasn't suited to a PA and would need to think about a reverse PA instead. Fast forward to a week ago, and went with Mrs to a piercer in our new home. This time I was told either (a PA or reverse) would work, but he wasn't at all familiar with cages.

This piercer also regularly does large gauge initial piercings. His attitude is to pierce at, or close to, final gauge which reduces overall trauma in getting to the final gauge, healing time, and cost. He's quite quite comfortable putting in a reverse PA at 2 gauge from the off.

Having had one piercer steer me away from a PA I'm pretty mentally focused towards the reverse. I know it will be a (far) longer healing process but also that there should be no issues with migration as the flesh is so much thicker. There is weirdly little anywhere on t'interweb that I can find on RPAs, and almost nothing at all on combining them with a chastity cage. However, BAWR seem to be able to make a cage, so looks like all systems are go for launch... Watch this space.

Littlejt1 and Iron78 like this.
  7. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I will keep my eyes open, RPA seems scary as hell to me :eek:

Littlejt1 likes this.
  8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    A 2 gauge original piercing? With a needle or a punch? You realize that 2 gauge is close to 1/4 inch, which is the size of a standard phone (headphone) jack?

I would get another opinion if I were you.

Iron78 likes this.
  9. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I got a PA for chastity because we wanted to make it real, no escape possible. It made it real.

I got mine almost 11 years ago, and my interest in chastity at that point was close to 30 years.

10. switchling

Senior management
    Local Time:
    After a bit more discussion, current thinking is to go at 4 gauge. I wouldn't consider a punch at all as they remove tissue. Will have another round of consultation before a final decision. Certainly don't want to damage any nerves in there.

true42, Alceste and Iron78 like this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I think you should get it done as soon as you have both committed. From this sentence, it appears you’re both not there yet.
    Give it some time and enjoy the scenario. Even if that’s much harder knowing you can escape.
    If it’s ultimately what you need/want in your relationship you’ll end up down that route.

I will say that a custom cage for a piercing can take longer than the healing time. Once you’ve been locked up for a long period, the waiting is excruciating…. No harm in getting the cage ordered in advance :cool:

12. Forsake

Forsake Active member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    I got a PA last June. I knew no ball trap devices would work as I’d just slip out. After the piercing it took about 6 months to heal and naturally stretch up to a 6 gauge from the 8 gauge piercing. The style chastity is still a ball trap style so there isn’t really pressure on the piercing, still, it was a little while getting used to wearing it.

Once I was able to wear it my girlfriend liked the control it gave her. As more time went on she began to insist more often I be locked. Now it’s constant and comes off only for play. It’s hard to say for sure but seems like it’s past the point of no return. If I were to ask my girlfriend she’d probably get her feelings hurt if I wanted to stop chastity.

Rectrix, Alceste, tomf_22033 and 3 others like this.
  13. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    Did it change anything to have the extra security?
    Yes. It makes chastity very real. No way to cheat once its locked on and your partner has the key.
    How did you manage the healing period without being caged?
    Can't directly answer that as I got my PA piercing done before we were fully into a FLR life style. If the pain of piercing is scary, you can numb up the area ahead of time using a tattoo numbing cream and you will not feel a thing. Mine healed quickly . I would not get pierced using a large gauge punch. Once healed you can stretch up to a bigger gauge. I would abstain from wearing a chastity cage until you are well healed and stretched up to at least a 6 gauge. I would also recommend purchasing bespoke chastity device like Evotion Wearables. It is important that the PA and cage aligns well with your anatomy. If It doesn't you may encounter pain and migration. Best of luck and... Be careful what you wish for.

14. switchling

Senior management
    Local Time:
    If you mean a dermal punch they actually remove a tissue core whereas the needle doesn't. Pretty much everything I've read says they're a bad idea and that makes sense to me.

Do you have thoughts on the max gauge for a needle piercing though?

TIA

Alceste and tomf_22033 like this.
  15. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure there is a point of no return.
    If the chastity thing doesn't work out, you still have a lovely piercing.
    If the piercing doesn't work out remove it and it will eventually close up, unless you've had it a long time or stretched to large gauges, in which case you will be unlikely to want to go back anyway.
    Too soon? Only you can decide.

Alceste and Iron78 like this.
  16. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I don't want a pa device but am thinking about getting a pa done so i can use a ball closure ring. Would i still need to go for a higher up piercing and bigger gauge? Also would i need to leave the cage off while healing?

17. LockJock

LockJock Active member

Local Time:
    Been thinking about for ages but never had it done, cages you can just withdraw from and reinsert may "feel like home" for many of us, but unless self lock or trust/honour there isn't actually any security to prevent a badly behaved sub, so it's questionable without AP.

PA is logical. I might be able to get mine done Monday 14/08/2023 depending on my work schedule. Fingers crossed. I've also plucked up the courage that I will ask the piercer to place it for chastity. Very probably if a middle aged man with no previous tattoos or piercings turns up for an AP they probably guessed anyway.

Have decided to take a "before" picture, because I won't be able to do that afterwards (in my gallery as "ready for piercing"). I suggest you do too if you haven't done so.

Just get it done :)
    Be brave, Enjoy...

tomf_22033 and Iron78 like this.
  18. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    Are you intending to use the CBR to retain the cage? If so then get it set further back. In fact do that anyway, in case you change your mind about a PA cage.
    If your cage is long enough to contain the CBR without putting pressure on the healing piercing, then go for it.

19. LockJock

LockJock Active member

Local Time:
    Why not keep your options open and ask for placing for chastity. I think that's usually 3/4" 19mm (if anatomically suitable) but the piercer will know.

I think initial healing is needed before you can wear a non AP cage, providing the don't clash, because you need to be well past the piercing care stage (regular saltwater soaks and extra diligent cleaning regime) for infection avoidance. More advice to ask piercer

Littlejt1 and Chaste Bear like this.
  20. Chaste Bear

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Would still still wear a balltrap device with support strap but have the ring to prevent turtling when doing lots of bending or squatting if that makes sense.

21. Chaste Bear

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Thanks for advice, how long typically would i need to keep the cage off before i can gage up and put it back on? It's that part I don't like the idea of, being unlocked for so long.

22. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    From what I have read 4-8 weeks. Right now I would not know how to deal with that.

23. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    To the poster mentioning getting pierced with an extremely large gauge initially…I’d run away. Yea you can go reasonably large but with all the research I did initially and all the piercers I spoke to as well as advice of others here, I wouldn’t go initial at over 8ga, and do the natural slow healing and stretching. Yes it takes a while but it’s worth it to get a solid piercing that can support your end goal. Otherwise you’re asking for trouble and potential damage to your penis that only surgery would be able to fix.

As far as RPA vs PA… if I’ve gotten one telling me no on the PA and one saying yes, I’d definitely get a third opinion and do more research (Google piercing bible and AAP), before going for it. Everyone’s anatomy is different and there are indeed folks that a PA isn’t suited for.

Alceste likes this.
  24. switchling

Senior management
    Local Time:
    Thanks. This piercer is one of only 2 APP members in NZ and has a lot of RPAs in their portfolio. Both of which I find encouraging, as I don't see much in terms of RPAs at all. The piercer in the UK wasn't at the same level. But point well taken, two different opinions so a third would be sensible.

Part of the rationale is around reducing the overall trauma. My understanding is that every time you gauge up, you introduce some additional injury. By starting larger, there is less aggregate trauma.

Rest assured, I'm not up for being an unwitting guinea pig, and will continue to discuss and endeavour to educate myself. Thank you for the input and advice, very much taken on board.

25. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Ruiner
    Local Time:
    What’s the downside of the punch? I’d have thought actually removing a cylinder of flesh would be a good idea, as the healed hole would (I’d have thought) be less likely to close up.
    I’m not saying you’re wrong, just wondering what led to your conclusion.
    Personally I regret not getting a piercing right through the glans. I can’t do that now because I’m not allowed to remove my pa secured cage at all, so no further penile modifications….

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage with 8 gauge pa www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice