Advice needed please

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ALId, Jun 15, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. ALId

ALId New member

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Good evening ladies, I'm hoping you can help me.
    My partner recently suggested Male chastity as a way of spicing up our love life after a loooong lull post-children & it does seem to be working! He is happy to be caged and I am happy to hold the key BUT we could really do with some pointers as to how to tease/punish and generally live the lifestyle.
    Can anyone please throw me some ideas as to what makes a good KH or recommend any books as an 'intro to...'?

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    The top intro book to chastity is this ONE

You haven't said whether or not you wish to indulge in FemDom or anything of a harsher BDSM nature, eg spanking, e-stim, etc.

There are many ways to incorporate softer play into chastity as well, tie and tease, verbal teasing, etc without resorting to anything too extreme. :)

When I first started to keyhold, it was always the length of time or what to do inbetween times that bothered me. THIS GAME helped take away some of the stress of thinking about what to do, and helped keep it fresh in both our minds.

Slow, steady and make sure it's fun and enjoyable at first... let him settle into the routine before you really start to play with his predicament.

Hope that helps a little... I'm sure you'll find ideas pop into your head at all sorts of times in the next few weeks. Don't be scared to tell him about them while he's locked, gauge his reaction, then try them out when he's least expecting it!

3. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Hi ALId - my simple advice would be to read as widely as possible and filter carefully. As MsW says, you need to work out what you want YOUR role to be in all this. Do you want to just indulge your hub by holding his key or do you see yourself as becoming a dominant in power exchange play? There aren't any good recipes that are a catch all in this. Whatever works for you both is right for you. I'd suggest also reading blogs to see what other people are up to (not that I'm shamelessly touting my own :)).

You know your hub better than anyone so you are best placed to lead the fun - good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice