Ongoing Review of Lori #2D

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by hegemonist, Jun 6, 2011.

1. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    So, after several years of trying to find something both comfortable and secure, this January I ordered the 2D.

There is a serious waiting time on this device owing to demand. The Lori website currently estimates 120 days.

It has just arrived and is now very securely in position.

Background

To give some background I have tried the following with no luck:

Neosteel
    Fetish Felix CS500
    Lori #12
    Lori#19 (with DIY attachments)
    CB3000
    Exobelt V1
    CB6000s
    Various (maybe 4 or 5) from eBay
    PA5000

My obsessional behaviour resulted in me ordering the Lori #2D (PA piercing), perhaps as a last-ditch effort in finding something that works.

My main problem is being a 'grower' not a 'shower'. This either makes devices/belts uncomfortable or insecure (owing to be able to pull out, even from belts). I could detail the individual problems I've had with each device, but that is not the purpose of this thread.

My interest in the Lori 2D was initially threefold:

1. It uses a piercing to secure it so pulling out is not possible.
    2. It is custom built so I should be able to order the right size.
    3. The piercing part is moveable, unlike most other devices that use piercings.

Point 3 is very important. From my experience any device with a fixed piercing rod, such as the PA5000 is uncomfortable over time owing to the growth and shrinkage of the member (maybe not a problem for 'showers' not 'growers').

Initial Impressions

I am very impressed. I have been wearing it for some hours and it is entirely comfortable. The workmanship is extremely impressive; production-line standard. It is quite amazing that it is custom-built.

The proof of the chastity-device pudding is in the wearing, so I will not comment further on whether or not it is the device I have been looking for.

However, from research and my own experience I think that this might be the right device for pierced 'growers not showers'.

Measurements

One of the most important aspects, as all you chastity afficionados know, in ordering a custom-built device such as a Lori, is that measurements are critical.

In measuring for this device I took some advice from Pansy-Tart's excellent thread (on this website), but also one critical point I took from my own experience with the Lori 12D and the wearing of cock-rings. I am not sure whether Pansy Tart covered this or not.

Metal cock rings do not sit flush against the body. They sit part down the penis when flaccid. Thus, the measurement of penis length required for a custom-built metal device does not seem to be the actual length of the penis (along the top from torso to tip). Instead it seems necessary to get a fairly heavy cock ring, wear it and see where it sits. The measurement then required is the length from the back of the cock ring to the tip of the penis. This is the length that should be conveyed to the manufacturer (in this case Ms Lori), stating that this is the length needed from the back of the ball-ring to the tip of the cage.

By providing this measurement instead of the full length of the penis (as what is needed for the length of the penis cage) it should be ensured that when completely flaccid there is no pull on the piercing to make the device unwearable.

This is my theory, and so far it is working out. I shall however let you know if using this measurement causes problems in any other way, such as with nighttime erections. However, I think that the weight of the metal cage should prevent any serious problems. Tonight we shall see.

As mentioned above, the Lori 2D seems to be particularly beneficial to a grower with a PA piercing as the piercing rod is hinged and therefore moves back and forward with the growth/shrinkage of the penis.

The Future

I shall post further comments and additional review in a week or two, but sitting here typing and not being able to feel any discomfort from the hard metal clamped around, and piercing, my cock, bodes well....

2. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Incidentally, if the 2D does work out, all of the above devices are up for sale...welcome to chastigeddon....

3. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Thank you so much for posting this very helpful little review - I have settled on this model for myself, and I too fall into the "grower" rather than "shower" category. I believe Pansytart's measuring instructions did mention something similar to what you describe for measuring the length. If memory serves right, he recommended measuring from a certain point up the shaft away from the base, rather than from the actual base itself. I don't recall that he recommended weearing a heavy cockring to find this point however, so that is an interesting and helpful addendum to his own measuring guide.

If I may ask, what measurements did you ultimately yield, and what size gauge did you elect to go with? I am only newly pierced myself, and am still debating whether to expand to an 8 or to proceed further to a 6.

I hope you will continue with your ongoing review as the weeks and months go by. I will be interested to see how you end up judging the device's utility for long-term wearability.

4. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Hi there,

I ended up with a 3 inch cage length, 2 inch ring, and an 8 gauge piercing. To be honest I'm not sure if piercing gauge is important with this Lori model as ideally no stress will be put upon the piercing (if the cage length is right).

So far I have nothing significant to report in wearing it other than it feels good.

I shall write something more edifying in the near future.

x

5. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Thanks for the additional info - actually it was quite edifying enough for my purposes! Do you recall what your measurement for internal diameter came to?

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great review and excellent background information.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck. :)

7. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress

Well, the 2D is proving such a success that I no longer have the keys. One is in a safety box and the other is around my wife's neck.

She is unpredictable, so I don't know what is planned...

The first time I will need to be released is the end of August, when we are flying, so at most I might be in for two months.

Nighttime erections are no problem, there is some pull on the scrotum, but for comfort this can be pulled back in the morning.

I shall let you know what happens.

8. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    The internal diameter is 1.5"

9. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Well, my wife has taken to her role quite quickly and has set me a list of tasks to do before she gets home later.

She said I would get a 'treat' if I did them all. I presume that doesn't mean release so soon though...

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Looks like you could be ready for 24/7/365...

11. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    I think I might be, but it is more a question of whether we are. We shall see...

As to the 2D itself it is more than joy compared to everything else we have tried.

The measurements, I think, were correct. It doesn't look like how you would expect. Often it is sat half-way down my penis (if slightly aroused), but it is entirely comfortable. The general image of chastity devices is that they should encase the cock entirely. Not so.

I recommend this chastity device very highly. I have been searching for 'the one' for many years, and this, so far, seems like it might be it.

The reason for success, I think, is in both the design from Ms Lori and the measurements I provided. The design is ideal. It is compact, secure, extremely well made, and for 'growers' allows for fluctuation in penis size. The measurements I provided might seem unconventional, but after trying over 15, 20? I don't know, a lot of chastity devices I think I know what can make them work or not. And thank God, I seem to have cracked it.

I have come to believe that for growers then the only form of secure chastity involves a piercing. Everything else is insecure.

Anyway, I would strongly recommend the 2D over the Lori 12 models. The 12 may be good for some people, but if you are a grower then in my opinion you should forget it it as you will just yet unbearable stress on your piercing.

There seems to be a very good reason the Lori 2 has a 120 day waiting time...

12. tahoeyeti

tahoeyeti Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Did you it with the spikes, or without?

13. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    Without; I can't see any benefit in having them.

14. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    Could you please comment on how visible it is when worn under clothing? I'm seriously contemplating getting a #2C but am concern about how obvious it might be under my clothes. As I work in an occpuation where discretion is vital, I need to know how likely someone would be to spot it. At the moment I'm in a DickCage which I'm fairly happy with, in terms of its discretion.

15. ReReDrock

ReReDrock New member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I plan on ordering one of these in the not too distant future, apparently the wait time is up to 30 weeks. I have tried the cb6k, exobelt v1 and some cheap cock cage, with no luck. I currently wear the cb6k, but it is tough with my P/A. Is there anything you wish you would have done differently when measuring? Was the internal diameter pretty spot on, or would you suggest getting it a little "snug"? Do you think getting a tighter ball ring would help with it sliding down? How does the device do with urinating? do you have to sit or can you use a urinal?

16. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    It's essentially invisible under loose fitting clothing.

17. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    The measuring seems to have been ideal with all dimensions. You have to sit to piss unless you want to clean the floor afterwards.

18. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    It looks like things might be getting serious.

She seems to have, finally, taken control, after many years of play. She told me she fully intended to keep me locked permanently (with release) for(ever?)

I have mixed emotions. It is something I do want, but I don't seem to be able to think straight. I hope this will pass.

As far as the 2d goes, it is superb. Perfectly wearable for(ever?), invisible under most clothing, and entirely secure.

I do love my wife for taking this next step, and have never felt so consistently horny.

19. carpeer

carpeer Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Do you know the weight of the device? Lori's look quite heavy, but I agree that the piercing solution is the only secure way to achieve chastity.

20. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    I ordered a 2C from Ms Lori. After 37 weeks she has sent me an email to say my 2D is on the way.
    I am not pierced and am unlikely to go in that direction.
    What is your advice?
    Am I right in saying that 2 C and 2D are the same except for the piercing rod?
    Will I need to send it back?

21. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    A #2D is exactly the same as a #2C except the #2D comes with a (removable) piercing slot. I have a #2D myself although I still havent got my PA Piercing which one day I will have to go and get. So I ordered the 2D just in case I have the PA. For now, it wears like a 2C. It is slightly heavier because of the additional steel used to connect the PA hook.
    I ordered mine in Sept 2010 and received it Dec 2010 and I have been locked in it since, with only a couple of releases since.

If I were you I would keep it as it is, your mistress might just send you out to get a PA!

22. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Thanks for that.

Good Advice. Ms Lori has now Emailed back to say it was a typing error and it is a 2C I am getting so No worries.

Should be locked up in cold hard steel for Christmas.

Thanks for your help.

-Shame about Hobart-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice