Jennifer in Control (JiC)

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by thomassub, Jul 7, 2022.

1. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    I have joined an online community a few years back, which turned out to the the best chastity enforcement experience that I am aware of, short of having a quite dedicated keyholder or paying a blackmail dominant that knows what he or she is doing.

I'll just leave a link here at the top then get to talking about what Jennifer in Control is, and my experience.

https://play-link.com/jennifer.html

The link will tell you pretty well in detail what exactly it is (Also note there's a James in control option as well!)

So what is Jennifer in Control (JiC going forward)? It's a 100% free (unless you opt in to findom, but that is 100% optional and very reasonably handled) semi-automated blackmail kink system run by a small group of lovely Dominants dedicated to blackmailing submissives in to doing more and more humiliating acts within their set limits framed to entertain them, not you. It's a VERY very real blackmail system, and they will expose you if you fail to meet their standards (based on the level you choose when you do the initiation). It's set up to work for all sexes and genders too!

There are extensive settings options so you can choose exactly how much you want to be pushed and in what ways – and ways to lock those settings so you can force yourself to commit to whatever you chose when you were feeling brave. Additionally real live mods and Dominants monitor the system to make sure nobody is cheating, misbehaving etc.

In addition to the automated system there is a great forum where there is a very active and amazing community and Dominants within the community who occasionally post tasks and very frequently interact with the slaves who are in the system. If you join JiC you don't HAVE to interact on that forum – but I would say you're for sure missing out if you don't.

As for the chastity experience, there is an quite extensive module that directs, times and controls lock-ups remotely including a peer review system, where others would flag any cheating attempts. If you are serious about your chastity fetish, there is a smaller group within JiC that requires you to get pierced and then exercises, from my experience, truly working chastity control. Without that never possible, i have been locked up for a maximum of one month so far, with something like Locktober and NOvember waiting around the corner.

PM me if you like to know more

2. VirtualTanker

VirtualTanker New member

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I joined JiC two months ago and can say it works really well for chastity. There are many different chastity settings that you can set so it suits your own situation. For example, minimum time in chastity per month and minimum session time. So you can set it so you spend a lot of time in chastity but split up over many shorter sessions if you need to, or it can be so that once you start you have to go for a long time.

You can start a chastity session whenever you want and specify how long you want to go for (specify a range and a random length is chosen). There's also a chance when you ask for a task that Mistress Jennifer wants you in chastity and she can of course also extend your session a bit whenever she feels like it. If you fail a task then you'll likely also get time added. You can of course take hygiene breaks but you better not get a boner during one! Then there is also an emergency breakout that has configurable penalties.

The community is great and questions in the forum usually get answered quickly. I can definitely recommend!

Gattaslave likes this.
  3. JasonJason

JasonJason New member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    So how do they check you dont cheat? Jason

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    It’s a good point!

5. alanlocked

alanlocked Junior Member

Retired
    Colorado
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Is this site still available and working?

6. Jack007

Jack007 Member

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    why dont you just check?o_O

7. Gattaslave

Gattaslave New member

Melbourne, Australia
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Yes - it is very much up and running and very active. Thee was recently a Locktober event for the serious slaves to participate in which was a lot of fun.

Regarding the cheating question - there’s a few levels you can go to but the most secure utilises one-time numbered security tags. When you lock up you are required to provide photo evidence, there are spot checks, and then you are required to provide photo evidence on unlock. All these are reviewed. Whilst you might be able to Houdini out of your cage, you will get caught if you’re cheating. And then there will be consequences!

I’ve been involved in JIC for quite a while and can highly recommend it

8. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I have also tried JIC and find the entire user interface “clunky”. Basically it reminds me of older video games with basic “AI” functions that give programmed responses to specific questions. Nothing like the AI you will find on “Character.ai”. It also is very difficult to use from a mobile device but better on a PC.
    From a chastity perspective, this is developed reasonably well with games and other activities.
    It’s really unfortunate no one has combined the interface of Chaster, the options of JIC, and the realistic AI of Character.ai
    At that point, the entire experience would be complete.

Until then, choose the things most important to you and have fun.

Russie and Zoepee like this.
  9. Russie

Russie Member

Healthcare Professional
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM

10. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I wanted to clarify, I’m not endorsing JIC. Actually for me, it was better to stay on Chaster.
    The poor AI and lack of feedback from “real” mods has made me abandon JIC.
    Am I worried about being “exposed”? Actually this is almost laughable. Sure they may post my pic for a month on their site but, as a swinger, my friends have seen far worse.

All of the other contact information they have points to “disposable” email accounts and not real people.

Again, make your pick based on your personal priorities and have fun. If anyone has any questions, feel free to message

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice