CB6000 rings and fit

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by subklik, Aug 11, 2011.

1. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Hello all you fellow CB people:

I have a question for those who use the AL products. When I first got the CB6000 i settled the fit with the #4 ring.
    My odd problem is small nuts with an oversized cock. So that made the CB6000 itself a bit snug even when soft i barely get in and the rings at the same time too big to contain my little nuts.
    Because of my "trunk" the #4 ring was all that could fit with comfort. Except the occasional (daily) testicle slip out of the ring.
    I would go to a private area and push the testicle back in under the ring and it would be ok again...till the next time.
    I realized that the #3 ring was in fact too tight and it caused pain almost right away that panicked me into immediate removal.
    So I just thought the #4 ring was my life sentence.

Somewhere in the last year I ordered some spare parts as I assumed (correctly) that things would break.
    For some wierd reason I asked for and recieved for free, two new rings of size #3. quite why, when I knew they wouldn't fit is beyond me.

So here is the real story, today i was ordered into the bathroom to clean her property up.
    Dutifully i went and obeyed noticing that my last #4 ring was glazing at the circles where the post goes through and not wanting to be
    wearing it when it breaks (ouch) i looked again at the number three ring. I have been continuously locked up for months now and i have calloused rings around the base or the "trunk" of Her cock where the ring sits and i considered the fact that now the ring no longer burns me at all and thought "what the heck", maybe the #3 will work. i crossed my fingers and i put on the #3 and it felt OK. So I waited for a bit before presenting myself to Mistress so She could click the lock shut.
    Right now it is six hours and still no problem at all. A year ago i would have been in agony and panicking with penile claustrophobia!

i cannot see my balls ever escaping from the size three ring so i don't think it will ever go down to a size 4.
    Anyway, i am rather pleased and if this is the usual case i think other new users could take this into consideration.

So here is the question for those who haven't nodded off to sleep from this detailed ramble:
    is it common after a year or so of constant wear, to be able to go down a ring size?

Many thanks to all who reply.
    subklik.
    PS.
    Was it Maid katrin who spoke of this a ong time ago???
    Or someone who is a regular here i am sure.

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I was able to.

I actually am able to go down 2 sizes, but the nocturnal erections are murder, so I settled with one size smaller and it worked well for 2 years.

I received my Mature Metal Jailbird yesterday and went one size smaller than I was in th CB. I slept well in it last night. I did wake up once with mild burning, but I think that's mostly attributed to a new device just fitting a little differently than I'd been used to. I'm thrilled with it. I don't think I'll need to have it re-sized.

So, yes....I do think it's normal to be able to go down a ring size after time.

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    i am amazed at how much better everything works now with this CB6000. It is like a totally new device!
    i don't know if this tube (a relatively new replacement) is better quality than the other three i broke within the first six months,
    but it seems quite a bit more sound. So after 18 months of steady use, finally being able to go down to the middle ring size, and getting a good tube, it actually seems to work well. With the second largest ring i was secure and mostly ok, but in a pinch i could easily have pulled out and gotten back in with a great deal of pain.

With this new smaller ring security is 100% and i cannot pull out.
    So it makes me wonder about all those who gave up early on there CB6000.
    i wonder i they had persevered would they also have better results?

Well, something to think about.

subklik.

4. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Just a thought - but have you got the numbers mixed up or am I reading your post incorectly. # 1 is the largest & # 5 is the smallest. Therefore # 3 is bigger than # 4. I can't get into the CB6Ks # 4 ring but I can in CB3K # 4 ring! Of late I have been fitting into either # 2 or # 3. The # 2 after a ball-busting session. See my other post [No. 3].

http://www.chastitym...5740#entry65740

Divine Mistress Angelique's pet & plaything

5. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Yah, i got it backwards. I went from the second largest to the middle ring.
    So #2 into #3.
    I have moreburning than ever but i have found that ignoring it makes a sort of callous.
    So it will be worn in and seated soon.

There now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice