Long time no release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave_m1411, Aug 15, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    Hey Guys, May have found a commited KH. but have a few thoughts and concerns. I have always wanted a KH to control when i am allowed to orgasm, but a few things have been bugging me. Firstly I have a vaey practical job and am wondering how comfy they can be. i have a cb3000 atm. Was wondering does anyone else have a practical job and how do you cope/get on. Secondly i attend the GYM 2-3 times a week, and again would like to know what can be done and how people get on. Kind Regards. Sissy Maria

2. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    I keep my hubby locked up, he can exercise but usually needs to make sure the underwear is supportive and has no problems. Try wearing for a while before you hand the key over or just dive in ;)

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    I have experienced few problems with physical activity and CD wearing. I have worn most of the CBxxxx range and now wear a Fort.

I would suggest that youake the key with you to work for a while and see how things work out.

As for the Gym. As I was as yet unacquainted with other guys at the gym I was using should anyone have asked I would merely reply that it is personal jewellery and I wear it to honour my partner. That's what I told the guys with the metal detectors when visited court recently. I asked them if they wanted to see it and they backed off like lightning. Quite remiss of them really it could easily have been a knife or even a gun come to that.

You'll find though that unless your circumstances are particularly difficult (or potentially embarrasing I suppose) if you want to wear a CD you will find a way.

4. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Don't know how well the CB-3000 will work for you as my CB-6000s failed me when it came to sports, but sports with CBs in general is ok.
    With my currend device I play tabletennis on quite a high level ('Landesliga') an even cycling (up to 140 km / tour) is no problem at alll though I would recommend removing an eventual penis plug...

good point

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice