Chemical castration

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by avidwood, Aug 26, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I suppose it is a negative behaviour. But if I drink a wee bit too much alcohol, my desire pretty much evaporates. And it seems much easier to not think about not being able to get an erection or masturbate. And I drift off to sleep, with less anxiety about not being able to touch myself. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? And then I am off to work in the morning.

Regards.

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    I'm not sure I even understand the question. You mentioned chemical castration in the title of this thread, but it isn't in the body of the message at all.

Are you asking if it's a good thing to drink too much before going to bed so that you don't think about being locked in chastity? If it is, I'd say no. I enjoy a drink as much as the next guy but never drink to forget about things. Heck, the frustration of chastity is one of the things that makes it so appealing to many of the guys here. Enjoy it!

Are you comparing a drink to chemical castration? I guess I see the connection, albeit a temporary one. I guess that's a good thing....the temporary part. If your mistress allows you a drink from time to time and it kills your desire, it would probably be a good thing to limit that, but the occasional diversion can't be a bad thing.

3. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, I was trying to be sarcastic. The question was rhetorical. And yes, the whole point was to compare alcohol consumption to temporary chemical castration.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    when i'm horny, wifey sometimes plies me with wine or beer, and tells me to drink till the feeling subsides, then she releases me from my cage to see if she can get me hard, if she can i have to drink more, and locks me away and makes me drink more until i cant acheive an erection, then she locks me again and sends me to bed.
    Temporary loss of erection complete.

5. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    Say Starflyer, mind if I ask how old you are? I am curious if younger guys are more immune to the loss of the ability to get aroused that is caused by alcohol. I think the older a guy gets, the more likely it is that alcohol makes it difficult to get a hard on.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bdsm chemcial castration chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice