Necklace for my Lady

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by HenkieY, Sep 8, 2011.

1. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Hi everyone,

I've got a question for you all, cause I'm looking for something, but can't seem to find it.

I got the idea to buy a nice necklace for my Lady, for celabrating that we're together for 3 year.
    My idea was to get a necklace with a nice hanger, but one that that has a little 'compartment' to put the key to my CB6000s in.

I've looked around at a lot of webshops, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Does any one know a place where I could find one? Or has anyone ever had the same idea and found one?

Hope someone can help, really like to surprise my Lady with it.

Thanks!

HenkieY

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    I spent MANY MANY hours looking for just this very thing, with no success.

I did order a locket and had a BDSM emblem engraved onto it, but it turned out to be way too small for the key to fit into.

I contacted a fetish jeweler to discuss making one and he seemed really interested. He purchased a locket to make a casting from and was going to put a raised BDSM emblem onto it. It was going to be great! He took pics of the process while he was molding it and casting it and then his emails got few and far in between. I'd email him and ask for an update and he wouldn't reply for weeks. He got as far as casting the locket and was getting ready to polish it and eventually just quit returning emails. He dragged this out for at least 6-8 months.

Anyway, I found a different jeweler and contacted him about the project. He suggested that instead of making a locket, we actually make a functioning key pendant. We designed a pendant that was very symbolic for us. It is a male symbol, atop a fully functioning key, that is encircled by a larger, heart shaped female symbol that represents loving female dominance. I had to send him the actual key to my device and he made a mould from it and created this beautiful, one of a kind pendant. I gave it to her as a gift and she wears it often.

The jeweler is a member here on CM and Fetlife. His website is www.symbolictreasures.com His name is Richard. He does beautiful work. Unfortunately, he has hurt his arm and is out of commission for a short time, but if you're interested in having something made, contact him. He can probably give you an idea of when he thinks he can resume working. I'm presently working with him to have a different pendant made.

Here's my Mistress' pendant.:

http://www.chastitym...you-cant-touch/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice