Past the experimental part

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ptharv, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ptharv

ptharv New member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Almost a year ago I needed some incentive to lose weight. While on the net, i came across a blog from a guy who used chastity as incentive. I ordered a 6000 from ebay. At first it was very uncomfortable, but kept trying it for longer times. Eventually got to some comfortable ring and spacer sizes. From there, went to a stainless steel device from ebay. Actually very high quality, but the hinged ring was an issue. During all this experimenting, I lost about 30 pounds. Worked out at the gym even harder. All because I would only get released as the weight came off, the body was looking better and better. The wife is loving this, not only am I more attentive (because I'm always horney), but she has a muscular man at her beck and call. In the beginning she was unsure about how to handle this, or how to handle me. Now, with all of these devices I would eventually figure out a way to get out, especially when I would shrink down to my smallest size. She always knew because I would be less attentive and not as "eager to please". Well, friday, my steelheart arrived. She had me change into the steelheart right away. I have a pa, so we ordered it with that option. This is no longer experimental, this is serious. I can not get out of this thing without the key. It is already extremely frustrating. I cannot see or touch myself. Now that she has absolute total control, she made me spend last nite in the sleepsack, because she didn't like my attitude last tuesday. I had little choice...either an additional month or nite in the sleepsack. Before, I would have chosen the extra month knowing that i could get out. The extra month meant nothing, but not now. She also has said many times, that she likes me this way and even after I reach my goal weight, the device stays on. Plan is we have a monthy weigh in. If I'm at my proper weight, I get released for a while. If not, then I don't get out and have to wait till the next month to have a chance to get out again.
    About the steelheart, it is a work of art. No discomfort. I probably was able to figure out proper sizing because of using the previous devices. My wife finds it extremely sexy.

2. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Congratulations, Ptharv! You're very lucky to have such a demanding lady!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice