Cage sliding

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Big g, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Big g

Big g New member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    About 6 weeks into this lifestyle with my wife. I have been caged most of that time except for cleaning and when she wants piv. The issue I am having is anytime I get an erection the device slides down my scrotum until it pulls on my balls.

I am in a cherry keeper short with headlock and the cage itself fits amazing and the headlock keeps everything front and center, but I'm not sure if this is a basering issue. I can only get a knuckle through with my pinky and can't get all my skin through, I didn't think it was too small because I have had no other issues. Could it possibly be a shape issue I'm using a wide oval 51x41 right now.

Thanks for any ideas or insights on this issue.

2. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    No real solution, but I know that problem. For me the issue is low hanging balls. The balls hang several cm below the start of the dick, in fact my balls end where my penis ends (same length). A tighter base ring or smaller gap won't really help with that and just makes it uncomfortable. I use a strap to hold things in place a bit but it's not a satisfying solution and I wish I could go without.

I think theoretically a solution could be a base ring that's bent forward on the bottom and sides, to make up for the distance that the balls hang below the start of the dick. Or alternatively, a cage that goes beyond the base ring (I think the Holytrainer has that a bit but I don't like it otherwise).

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I suspect you have answered your Own question here, I think a round ring would be better as it would be more snug around the sides of the scrotum.

4. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    What do you mean by round ring? Aren't they all round?

I can't think of any manufacturers where the bottom of the ring is bent forward. I know some have a "flat" ring (like BAWR for +$100) but not sure if that actually gives more grip and solves the problem.

madams-sissysub likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    some manufacturers also do oval shaped rings as well. Normally the men with the larger balls prefer them as it makes getting it on easier.

6. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I've got a slightly oval ring now (wider horizontally, narrower vertically) but it's no difference

7. JJL

JJL Member

Local Time:
    It might also be worth trying an elasticated waist belt, just to help hold the base ring closer to your body. It might not solve the problem but it could reduce it. Good luck.

8. Lauren Marceau

Lauren Marceau New member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    I was introduced to chastity when I first became a sub. My mistress has a girl who is also a sub but also her assistant. My second day I was summoned by my mistress,, put in a collar leash and told to take all my clothes off. Then the girl came over and put handcuffs on me and led me into. a large, elegant bathroom suite. She hooked a chain to the handcuffs and hitched the chain to a ring on the wall of my arms were comfortably above my head. She then told me she was ordered to shave me. I had already been shaving my legs but she was interested in "down there." First she used an electric clipper that was smaller than any I'd ever seen and shaved off all the hair. Then she lathered me up and shaved me with a razor and when she was done I was totally smooth from waist down. I had no hair on my chest but she shaved the hair under my arms. When done she unhooked the chain and led me by the collar to get checked out by the mistress. She approved. All of this was a prelude to being caged for the first time. I won't describe it all know but I was told by mistress and later by others that its easier to put on a steel cage, which I wear, and easier to wear it shaved.

9. Lauren Marceau

Lauren Marceau New member

Local Time:
    Forgot to mention that it looks much sexier if you're wearing panties or thongs when shaved

10. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I still slightly have this problem. Switching to a steel cage a tad shorter helped alot. Think it's kinda inevitable however. Morning wood pushes cage down some. I'm up at 4am during week for work so its not so much a problem. Weekends when I sleep in are when it's worst.

11. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Working your way down to a smaller size ring and shorter cage helps a lot, you get to a point were you can't get an erection in the cage (any swelling goes back inside you), so no pulling on your balls.

After lots of trial and error I worked down to a 40mm round ring with nub style steel cages, or a 43mm oval ring with a Cobra cage (this one allows a little pushing away from my body but not enough to pull on balls).

12. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    Totally agree. Started off with a much larger ring. Now down to a 38mm. Cage should be short enough that your cock fills it almost all the time. My bits no longer stretch out from my body because of an erection. With a short tight cage all erections are stopped. You feel one starting but with no place to go it subsides.

13. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    What we found that works is we add rings to the base ring. William started with a single base ring then about a year later he started to slip. We then made it into a double base ring. That made it sit much better as it took up more of the scrotum skin. He is now in the triple base ring as it makes it even more secure and holds everything in place nicely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice