Prince Albert Lock issues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Aleksmaus2018, Feb 2, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Aleksmaus2018

Aleksmaus2018 New member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    I got my PA piercing in Sep of 2022 and loved it ever since. I always knew I wanted to get a lock for it; so I could be in truly inescapable chastity…
    Upon getting one; it slipped in no problem but was very uncomfortable; often painful. I foolishly rode it out for over a day causing discomfort and even a little bleeding. Same thing happened again when I tried a couple weeks later after healing

why is that happening? Is it the weight that’s causing this ? And if you are pierced with a PA Lock how did you and your body/dick adjust to it ? Did you gradually increase time spent until you got used to the weight ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    You had the piercing quite a while ago but how much have you stretched it and over what time span? When did you stop stretching and “rest” at that size before switching to padlock? The ideal is to have the hole well stretched and fully healed so there are no skin breaks and the hasp slides in easy. Remember the hasp is not made of surgical steel and probably not entirely smooth.

3. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    My other question is, how important is “truly inescapable” and what does that mean? Does someone else have the key? Is it someone you see on a regular basis or a remote KH?
    I understand the appeal of “truly inescapable” as a fantasy, but in real life, over time, what keeps you caged is your own commitment - to your KH and to yourself.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  4. Aleksmaus2018

Aleksmaus2018 New member

Local Time:
    It’s just more knowing you can’t get out. It feels different, more intense.

Sorry I should’ve said that. My piercing and lock were the exact same size: 2.4mm

5. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Ah well no wonder! You need to stretch it to around 6mm for long term wear. And that takes time because you need to go up is small increments with a couple of weeks at least in between. Tbh I can’t remember how long it took overall, maybe someone here who did it more recently can say.
    The point is to end up with a hole that is wide and fully healed, so that the weight of whatever you’re wearing is distributed over a wider area of supporting skin. What you have now is going to cut like a knife!

Also in no sense of the word is a 2.4mm hasp “inescapable”, you could cut that open in seconds with a bolt cutter.

Neander and true42 like this.
  6. Aleksmaus2018

Aleksmaus2018 New member

Local Time:
    Now that makes sense.. you have really saved the day. Can’t thank you enough

true42 likes this.
  7. Aleksmaus2018

Aleksmaus2018 New member

Local Time:
    It prevents me from slipping out the back. I can’t get it off without tools. That’s what I’d consider inescapable. I’m not gonna go near my junk with bolt cutters so it’s a moot point

Danny15 likes this.
  8. Boytoy2021

Boytoy2021 Member

US
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    You will likely find that you won't need to stretch a PA. Wearing slightly heaving jewelry or a small additional weight will gently stretch it all by itself.

Purchase a cheap plastic stretching set but for your own sake don't actually use it to stretch, rather use them to only measure the current size of your PA before buying good jewelry or a lock or ...

Danny15 likes this.
  9. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    Is your PA lock designed for a piercing (machined titanium or 316 stainless) or a standard luggage padlock which is a horrible idea?

madams-sissysub likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    i have to agree, the cheap metal in most luggage locks is going to cause irritation in a lot of people.

11. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    I wore a pa lock that is stainless from eBay with pouch style underwear for a long time to stretch my hole to go 2 gauge pa lock. The pouch gives enough weight to stretch it but not hurt it. My wife kind of likes the lock better than the cage. Looks hotter to her

Danny15 likes this.
  12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    What is the gauge (thickness) of the PA? For chastity, you should use no smaller than 4 gauge, 2 gauge is better.

13. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    The question has been asked, but yes the thickness of the PA makes a lots of difference. Mine started to be comfortable at 5mm / 4 gauge.

But honestly, still the only type of cages I can wear longterm are titanium ball PA cages. Titanium PA only cages do cause discomfort after a few days. The weight being distributed on the ball ring makes a big change regards comfort.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. padlock for pa piercing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice