Please Help with Sizing Issues

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by SubOp, Nov 17, 2011.

1. SubOp

SubOp New member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Hello all; I've been lurking for awhile learning a lot. My wife and I have been trying to decide which chastity device would be right for us. We have decided to go with a MM device and I am in the process of measuring using the MM rings and have a few questions and concerns. My wife thinks I am over thinking but I always do a lot of research before spending a good amount of money. Not to mention this device is hopefully going to be on me quite a bit.

I don't want to drag this on but thought a little back story might help out. I got my gf at the time (now wife) into femdom. We progressed slowly and one day a cb2000 showed up addressed to us w/POI. We never made the order (I checked all the cards) and we didn't even know what it was. So, we did a little research and found out what it was used for. We started, but I couldn't get used to the device and slowly we stopped using it. A few years later we had the inclination to pull it back out and give it a try again. Unfortunately it was broken, I was much more excited about really trying the device again so we ordered a cb3000 cage. We really enjoyed using the device. There were sizing issues though I couldn't reach the end of the cage when flacid. I could only get to the entrance portion that is supposed to hold the head. The diameter could have contributed to this cause when she would tease me I thought all the pressure on the diameter of the cage would cause it to burst. About a month later it did! Ouch, quite a traumatic experience and never want to repeat that again. Now a few years after that and we really want a device that is comfortable and safe so that I can wear it as much as possible.

So now I have the measuring rings and trying to figure what is going to be the best fit. Yes, I have read directions that came with the rings and have read most the forum posts regarding size and much more. My biggest concern is the cage diameter. From what I understand, following the MM directions I should use a cage diameter of 1 1/4” but following another guide (Pansytart) I should use a 1 5/8”. That is quite a difference IMO. I did not use the Pansy's stocking method before hand, I do plan on trying this. Since there was such a difference I decide to experiment further with the rings when aroused. Wearing a 1 1/4” ring I turn blue and my heart skipped a beat as it was not easy to remove. A 1 3/8” is tight with a bit of constriction , 1 ½” is nicely snug and 1 5/8” barely has any friction. Given that I split a cb3000 and my experimenting with the rings, I am very concerned about the cage diameter. I do want the smallest cage possible but want to be comfortable as well. Maybe I did this all wrong, putting the rings on and then getting an erection, but I scared myself and would like some clarification on this matter.

So far my other measurements haven't been so complicated to choose from. With the A ring 1 7/8” seems tight but 2” seems loose so I plan on going with a 2” oval cause I am a low hanger, I blame the cb3000. Cage length still debating but 2” +/- 1/4” and the gap I plan on using 3/8.

I am also deciding which cage to get. We are going to get the anti pullout and security screw. The Pet Trap is the best looking for us. We are concerned with the A ring post looking longer with the anti pullout. Seems to be longer then other MM devices with the pullout pins from images I have seen. Also the cage not being round bars like the Jailbird, seems like there would be more pinching on the sides with a Pet Trap. Which is also a concern for me because of the cage diameter problem I am having. Sorry this is so long I just want to make the best choice and avoid having to make adjustments or failing again with a chastity device. Hopefully this post will be a help to me and others as most of the posts on this site have been really helpful for us. Thanks all for such a great site and wealth of information.

2. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    You don't seem to have received any answers, so..

1. Cage Diameter: Don't make it too snug or you will get problems. Better 1/16" too big rather than 1/16" too small so you have room for the penis to move and also space to clean. If you can't move a bit there's a danger of rubbing and sore spots after about a week. It has happened to me. Also risk of swelling and other nasty things. The cage diameter is the one thing that can't be changed later.
    If the CB3K was too tight, then don't go less than that diameter or you will have problems (I think the CB3K is 1 3/8" from memory?)

2. Base ring size. My input would be not to go larger than your CB ring size, assuming that was comfortable - you'll find it slips forward otherwise. The oval shape makes a difference to comfort for most, but doesn't actually make the ring effectively smaller...

3. I only have experience of the Queens Keep and Jailbird, but the only way I can see you'd have problems with "pinching" in a Pet Trap is if the cage diameter is too small. All his edges are smoothed.

Basically if you measure when flaccid for both length and width and use that you should be OK. A bit over on width and a bit under on length.

I've not tried the anti pullout pins, so can't comment, but having seen how MM does this, I can't see why the Pet Trap would need any different length of post to any of the others.

The issue any of us have in giving sizing advice is that we're all built differently, and there is a risk. But if you look at the problems you had with the CB3K and take that into account as a correction, then you are on the right track.
    Finally, if you have more questions, email MM - he is really very helpful and you'll get a fast answer.

Hope this helps

3. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Good advice, I have both MM Jailbird & Tube. I will advise to purchase anti-pull out option. I have 6 anti-pull out pins with my Jailbird; 3 blunt, 3 spikes. Without this feature when at my most relaxed and flaccid state, I believe I would unintentionally slip out of the device. I will add that it was interesting waking with the largest spike and a building erection one morning. I was absolutely paralyzed, unable to get out of bed until I used mind over matter, to mentally get over that hurtle. After a few short weeks it seems my nightly or morning erections were not as nearly severe as initially. I guess my subconscious minds tells my subconscious cock that it doesn't want to experience that pain again and not to repeat that! It has happened a few times, but not as severe as that first time paralyzing erection! My jailbird is 1 1/2" diameter. I've been told that the cage should fit like a glove. Actually my MM Tube does, but the jailbird allows for slight movement. I purchased 2 Oval Base Rings for the Jailbird. 1.75" and 1 7/8". 3/8" gap. I later had the gap adjusted for the 1.75" to 7/16" re: circulation problem of left testicle turning blue! :) With the MM Tube there is no option of anti-pull out. I went with 1 3/4" length, 1 1/2" diameter, 7/16" gap, Double Base Ring 1 7/8". I am truly enjoying each device. I wear the Jailbird long term comfortably. I'll swap out into the MM Tube and wear it for 3 or 4 days at a time. When very active I've experience mild gap irritation to underside of where base of penis meets balls, I went with larger gap hoping to prevent this. I may attempt a fix with fitting a piece of rubber tubing around the base of the tube cylinder.. When I'm Inactive around the house it's fine! I sleep in both devices. I think you will be pleased with your purchase. I do recommend the anti-pull out feature. I was told by MM that the pin with the "X" is abrasive and can break the skin, so you may want to avoid that one. I think spending that kind of money on a wonderful stainless steel device, you should go all the way and get the anti-pull out. It does help in preventing escape. Just be as painstaking as you can in measuring... then go for it! AND keep us posted!
    Cheers~!
    realdog2

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Thanks jeank and realdog2 for stepping up and helping SubOp with his questions. You 2 are awesome. realdog2, glad you like your new tube. Hope to meet up with you again.
    M MM

5. SubOp

SubOp New member

Local Time:
    Just wanted to give a quick update. First off I want to thank realdog2, jeank, and mistressmaturmetal. So far the size I am settling on is

1. A-ring - 1 7/8"
    2. Gap - 3/8"
    3. Cage length - 2"
    4. Cage diameter 1 1/4" or 1 3/8"

I am most concerned about the cage diameter. Still trying to figure out which MM device though. I did try the the stocking method but I would wake up with no stocking and sometimes no ring. I have been in contact with MM about my questions and concerns which they have been very helpful and prompt to respond. I hope to order the device in the next day or two. Will update accordingly, thanks again all.

6. SubOp

SubOp New member

Local Time:
    Who was I kidding, I am to impatient to wait another day or two and went ahead and ordered a Watchful Mistress with the anti pull out pins. Lets hope it doesn't come back to bite me(though it might one way or the other =P). I don't know if it really matters but these are the dimensions that I wound up getting.

1. A-ring - 1 7/8"
    2. Gap - 3/8"
    3. Cage length - 2"
    4. Cage diameter - 1 3/8"

Thanks again all, I look forward to updating you all once the device is received. So far all I can say is that the customer service at MM is top notch and wish more companies kinky or not would operate with their degree of service.

7. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Thanks SubOp. Can't wait till you get your cage and have LOTS of wonderful stories for us.
    M MM

8. legendprice

legendprice New member

Local Time:
    Hello I am a new Member My Wife and I have decided Queens Keep. But you see I happen to have extremely tight and high balls they often slip out or slide up into my scrotum upper area. I have used the CB3000 bit found it painful around the base of my scorotum (sac) and had to remove it that was using the larges ring and my balls were forced forward bulging outward. So any suggestions as to how measuring my Tight balls might get an acurae measurement? Or should I go ahead and order the sizing rings and I also was wondering if the Oval rings made any sort of difference? What has worked best for members with small packages 2"3/4 soft so I suspect I would add 1/16th ? for length and would the catheter made from steelworxx be a possible inclusion to the device ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice