Still a struggle

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by MadameTessa, Mar 16, 2024.

1. MadameTessa

Verified Female

Retired Paramedic
    SE Texas
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    When I joined a couple of weeks ago it was to address an issue a sub/slave is having while wearing a cage.

he has larger than normal high & tight testicles due to a childhood illness. He spent the money to get a custom cage but we still have not been able to get him to successfully wear it for longer than 1 hour. I used a support belt, I had him wear a support garment, and we used a water based lotion to help ease the testicles through the base ring. In the past the device has started to hurt within minutes. Last night we got to about 45 minutes before the pain started.

My main concern is that possibly the cage (Mature Metal) is just too heavy. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

Mandrake_74 likes this.
  2. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Madame
    From what you say and what I see in the photo, I think the problem is the cock ring, it is very tight, what diameter is it?

MVincent likes this.
  3. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Looks like a larger base ring is needed. With the size of those balls you could get a much larger size. You can always downsize later as he gets adjusted to them.

4. MadameTessa

Verified Female

Retired Paramedic
    SE Texas
    Local Time:
  5. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that. I’m still guessing it’s the ring size that is the problem. What kind of irritation is he experiencing? Is it skin level pain? I know I experience what they call ball burn until I found the right size. It was a burning pain I would get at the bottom side of the base ring. Went away 95% with the right size ring.
    I know it’s expensive but you can order through BAWR and make it any size you want. They have instructions to take any measurements needed. The only down side is it can take up to 10 weeks I believe to receive your order. Good luck getting your sub locked up comfortably!

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ring size yes, those boys are big so I imagine getting them through is tough. The gap seems to be a bit tight too. With them being that big, there is no chance of them slipping out even with a larger gap.

I would think the gap being bigger would eliminate a lot of the pain issues.

Forget the water based lube, that dries out too quickly. Vaseline gel is the way to go. Not the thick jelly, get the gel. Just a dab on the base ring on the very bottom, and a dab between the cage and sack.

good luck

MVincent likes this.
  7. MadameTessa

Verified Female

Retired Paramedic
    SE Texas
    Local Time:
    We did try a aloe based baby get but the burn still returned. I am beginning to thing that a chastity device with a base ring and cage will not be a solution for him. I am looking at a chastity belt set up.

Sexy Slave 69 and Kiesela like this.
  8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I had problems with a ring type cage too. I went with a Lori's #5 shaft only cage. Just make sure it's tight fitting on the shaft. I have to use the stocking method to fit inside mine. It is quite heavy and will pull on the piercing pin. Takes time to adjust and good supporting under garments are a must. Very secure and no pulling out without the key.
    I also have a Neosteel She-Male Sport belt. I modified it to use my PA piercing with the stock penis tube, also had the Lori's built to use with the belt. The full belt makes me feel like I don't even have a penis anymore. But also takes quite a bit of time to adjust to wearing steel underwear.

9. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Madame, you may want to talk to the good folks at Mature Metal on the phone if at all possible. They have said various times in the forum that they can accommodate special requests. @mistressmaturemetal and William are excellent at problem solving.

10. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    What ever you do, MAKE SURE he is measured correctly and not just once , do it every day over a week or so.
    And not at the same time each day. That way you can work out his correct size and see the variance between day at different times

CuriousRK likes this.
  11. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have he tried just wearing the base ring without the cage? If he still has pain and swelling quickly, the base ring would definitely be too small.

12. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Hi, we are always here to help. Since everything is custom made, we can make any sized ring and any gap. If he is getting a burning sensation in the scrotum then the gap between the ring and the cage is too small. I can see by the photo that he will need a larger ring than most. Please contact me at maturemetalsales@gmail.com I will be happy to discuss it in detail to help you get the right set up on his cage. Thank You!!!

slave_m and CuriousRK like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice