Was a tad bit unnerved...

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Juststartingcb, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Juststartingcb

Juststartingcb Active member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    So I just Monday got a new device. On Tuesday I realized that I needed to drop a ring size, down to 40mm. Because my left teste slipped the gap. The left was still stuck in there solidly. I grab a key and try to open it. It won't turn... My mind is WYH? I tested the lock before I stalling the device. Then I realized that I had placed the keys to four different devices in the same pouch. I had read somewhere that all barrel locks are keyed the same. Guess what? Not true. I found the new set and it came off easily. Tried the new ring and 24 hours later here I am at work with zero issues from it. If I can keep this in place for say another 48 hours I think I found the proper device for me.

But I was wondering how to best cut this off for a few uncomfortable minutes...

2. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Been there. My Mistress lost both keys once. She kept both on the same keyring! I tactfully pointed out one was meant to be kept in a safe place - like, well - a safe!

Eventually she found them amongst the ton of stuff in her handbag.

I too was contemplating the public embarrassment of getting it cut off lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice