Burning Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by AJsubbie, Feb 15, 2024.

1. AJsubbie

AJsubbie New member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Hello,

I have been on this forum for a while. I have bought several different off the shelf cages in various sizes. I have been reading many posts about this topic, but don’t seem to be able to find a solution. I had an operation as a teenager to get the right side testicle brought down, so it’s quite small. I have learned from this site that the gap between the base ring and the cage is important. In my case I therefore need a small gap. That seems only possible with a base ring that is not too big. I am wearing a 50mm ring and the device seems to fit well, yet I just don’t seem to be able to lessen the burning that starts after an hour. I have tried many different lotions and lubes, but the burning persists. Is the base ring still too small? I think a larger one would allow the right testicle to slip out since the gap would be larger. I hope someone can provide some guidance here. Long term chastity is the goal, but currently impossible.

Chasityone likes this.
  2. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I too have a major difference in testicle size. The base ring had to be large enough to get the large testicle in, which makes it easy for the small one to slip out. I had to adjust the gap to keep the smaller one in, since a tighter ring was not an option. Burn is an issue, so I relube with baby oil gel as needed. Ideally a PA might be a better option.

3. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    what devices have you tried?, I might be wrong but I think a 50mm ring is on the larger side, most people are usually around 45mm have you tried a smaller ring?

4. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Also try wearing just the ring for a bit, no cage see if you still get the burn

Perverspepere likes this.
  5. AJsubbie

AJsubbie New member

Local Time:
    I have been wearing just the ring, but it just falls off. I have had steel cages, but now also a plastic one. Went from 50mm to 45mm and now back to 50mm. The smaller ring seems to be worse. Do I go even larger? Will that help with the burning? If so, how can I do so without the gap increasing.

6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I think the problem is from rubbing against seats you sit on, or maybe even your clothes if tight, particularly if you have tried different sizes and have the same issue. You may want to try some kind of padding between bottom of the ring and skin? It's not an easy one to fix if you are getting it regardless of ring choices. I guess the other thing to try maybe is a different ring shape? Oval instead of round maybe?

7. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think that ring is too big, it should really mostly stay in place even with the cage

8. AJsubbie

AJsubbie New member

Local Time:
    Good news! I tried diaper rash cream and it seems to work. It’s been e few hours now. Fingers crossed.

9. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Have you measured yourself, there are good instructions on the Mature Metal site and other manufacturers of cages.

10. AJsubbie

AJsubbie New member

Local Time:
    My base ring at 50mm is on the small side. I am happy the cream finally worked. Maybe over time it will get better anyway.

11. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    This is difficult to get right. I, too, have a runt ball. I first had a vice, plastic. The next to smallest ring felt good'ish, but would fall off sometimes and my small ball would also escape from time to time. The smallest ring would burn and hurt. I was using the smallest spacer for the gap.

A few weeks ago, I bought a Queen's Keep from Mature Metal. The base ring, which is stainless steel, was just between the size of the smallest vice ring and next to smallest vice ring. The spacer between the cage an the ring is actually a 1/4 larger than the spacer in the vice.

In three weeks of wearing the Queen's Keep, my balls have not escape, nor have I had any burning whatsoever. I'm really happy with the QK.

My conclusions/observations: The gap isn't really important. Maybe for some, but for me, it doesn't matter. If I just wear the ring without the cage, my balls are not going to escape. I think your goal with sizing should be to get the base ring sized right, don't worry about the gap. Second takeaway: The difference in base ring diameter is very very important. Even a 1/4 inch makes a big deal. If your balls are falling through, your ring is too big. Go smaller.

WRT burning. I have to ask if you have a plastic or metal cage and whether you have a hinge on the ring or it's solid? I found the hinge can be a problem. When tight, the hinge used to cause me problems. I also found that the plastic kind of stuck to my skin a little and made it pull which contributed to the burn. I believe a solid metal ring is the way to go. Just figure out what the right size is.

12. AJsubbie

AJsubbie New member

Local Time:

One of my earlier cages was a Ternence cage. It has a 45mm base ring which caused more burning. I also tried another one of their cages with a hinged 45mm base ring. It was easier to get on and the hinge didn't cause any issues, but in the end the base rings were just simply to small. My testicles are positioned quite high. The burning was intense to say the least.

My current cage is a Kutocecy from Amazon in Canada. It's a metal cage with a solid ring and an integrated lock. It also has a metal urethral tube which helps with keeping my foreskin out of the way for peeing. I am not circumcised. I am also using a spiked ring. The spikes do not affect me much and I might actually grind them off, but the extra ring closes the gap at the bottom of the cage which keeps the little escape artist nicely in place.

upload_2024-2-15_20-48-32.png

I also have a really cheap CB6000 knock off that came with 5 rings. I am using the largest one which is 50mm. I am not using any spacers so the cage is as close as possible to the base ring for a gap as possible.

upload_2024-2-15_20-48-3.png

The metal cage is my preferred, more sturdy cage, but the plastic one is not that bad either. For now, I will continue with what I have, but eventually I will probably to a more quality product like the Queen's Keep.

alphonsus likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You should consider replacing the knock off 6000 with the real deal, there much better quality and finish to.

14. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have not tried a proper CB but the knock offs are some of the most uncomfortable cages I have tried and I have tried a lot. There is something about that H shape ring that I find uncomfortable.

15. alphonsus

alphonsus Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I filled in the ring with hot glue gun to make it tolerable until I could source a genuine ring which is extremely comfortable despite the square cross-section.

CS2 likes this.
  16. AJsubbie

AJsubbie New member

Local Time:
    Update: Ended up with my third UTI now and have therefore thrown out all urethral toys and accessories out. Never again! There were benefits, but it’s just not worth an UTI again. Sizing wise I am trying the 55mm rings now. The metal, flat and round one works. What avoids my smaller testicle slip out is a second one of the same size going on with the actual cage. So far it has not been able to get out, but it takes some getting used to. I got the idea from another thread on this forum. Currently I am still recuperating from the UTI, but hopefully will be able to continue this chastity journey. Maybe my update will help someone else?

17. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    That is why we do not make cages with urethra tubes. They can cause infections and injuries.
    We have had several customers with one ball larger than the other and with one ball higher than the other.
    We came up with an easy fix that makes it comfortable and secure.
    Email me at maturemetalsales@gmail.com

tightlockup, atxmtb and CS2 like this.
  18. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:

19. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    For me, burning ceased when I used a (home-made) waist strap to keep everything elevated. Also something to support the balls. Either a bra-like net I made from a cloth facemask or tight underwear. For me it wasn't about ring size but about support.

20. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I’m with @CS2 and @Slutty Susan on this one. Think your first action should be to find a correctly fitting cage and go from there.

It might not solve the burning, but at least you know it’s not that… it definitely isn’t right from your own comment alone. It could be as simple as excessive movement from being too loose, especially as you’re suggesting that a barrier cream is working.

Also, I agree with @atxmtb that the gap is the least important factor when it comes to sizing.

CS2 likes this.
  21. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    If you have chunky balls the ring gap is probably not much of a consideration but if you have smaller balls the ring gap is quite important otherwise you risk loosing one or both back through the ring which while painful also results in you being able to remove the device totally without unlocking

AJsubbie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice