Chastity and Shaving

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Dr MBogo, Nov 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Roadkill611

Roadkill611 Member

Nursing
    US
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM

A couple of things come to mind re ingrown hairs.
    Firstly: Don’t use multi-bladed razors (for face or otherwise). They are designed to lift the hair up then cut it below the surface of the skin, leaving you initially very smooth, but ripe for ingrown hairs.
    Instead, look into using an old school double sided razor. The blades are super cheap and you can buy a handle that suits you. They’re a little intimidating at first but I can honestly say I’ve never cut myself (except my finger once when changing the blade).
    Secondly: Use a good quality lube instead of shaving cream. I use anal lube as I have it on hand and it is thicker than most others. You’ll get a smoother shave and you’re moisturizing at the same time. You can also see what your shaving better which is really helpful for those just new to shaving the nether regions.
    Other option is electric, I’ve just never been a fan of it.

Hope this helps!

2. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I've made some progress. I'm still using king of shaves cream which is a moisturizer, also a Gillette multi blade razor - I just couldn't live with the lack of smoothness I got with a single blade - I could feel stubble immediately after shaving, and I hated that.

The single thing I've done that has made a world of difference is to use a scrubbing scrunchie over the whole area, very liberally every day in the shower.

I get half a day of absolutely smooth skin before the stubble starts to be felt, and no further ingrown hairs. The scrubbing really made a massive difference.

Longer term I still want permanent removal, laser, wax or electrolysis, when money allows.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice