How to deal with sub drop post orgasm.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressNicx, Apr 14, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. MistressNicx

Verified Female

Swansea
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    I knew you’d say that. Hope you are well x

2. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Yes Mistress.

The sub drop has been the focus of my responses and my last message has been more of a comment that many are sure this other dynamic is at play. I hope they are wrong … and based on your comments, you are not new to your role and hence you would have known if this was the case.

Thank You for allowing us to try to help.

3. MistressNicx

Verified Female

Swansea
    Local Time:
    Thank you x

4. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    https://www.bawrpro.com/products/ba-05?VariantsId=11755

Something like this. Maybe with a PA piercing

MistressNicx likes this.
  5. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    I’m very well just no one to have both my keys

6. ladiestoy

ladiestoy Long term member

labourer
    scotland
    Local Time:
    with respect mistress you seem to be far to kind and easy on him , How do you know he is not cheating and pleasuring himself whenever he feels like it ?

He agreed to let you control him , You should have both sets of keys or the set he has should be in a locked safe that he has should be in a lock box or safe that only you has the key or combination lock for.

You are the mistress , he surrendered himself to you for you to control, you make all the rules or if hes not happy with that , you stop being his mistress/keyholder And you will find another sub to keyhold and control , plenty of subs looking for a mistress , tell him he can be replaced very easily . x

Lockedup1979 likes this.
  7. MistressNicx

Verified Female

Swansea
    Local Time:

Thank you for your reply and comments.

Everyone seems so concerned that he may be cheating, this is not what I was asking for advice with. I was asking for advice on sub drop and how both submissive men and dominant ladies deal with it. It’s harder for us, as we don’t get to spend the time together that we would like to due to our other commitments.
    It’s not perfect, but it’s good for us.

ladiestoy likes this.
  8. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    My wife has me locked in an open metal cage that quite literally totally negates the need for removing to clean, also she does not let me have a key, in our experience there has never been a reason that I would need a key but not her. It is a total shift in mindset to not have the ability to ever see or touch my uncaged dick unless my wife allows it.

Desairs, mr_newbie and MistressNicx like this.
  9. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    For me sub drop from 1 orgasm is like 8 hours long. I am back to submission in like 3 days and a mess by 10. If he is going 3 weeks his hormone tank should be loaded up and drop should be minimal. It’s possible his hormones are out of wack and maybe he needs Trt. Easy to test his testosterone levels. Most states he can order on his own. They will throw him on test and hcg. Opinions of him cheating the system stem from knowing that time frame should have his hormones pumping and refractory on one orgasm should be short. 3 or 4 orgasms would take like 7 days to recover from and his tank would be empty. You can cut off something he likes as a punishment, physical touch, seeing you naked, providing your pleasure etc and he should quit his crap. He either wants to submit or doesn’t. Test him and find out

10. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:

The best way to deal with subdrop is a device he cant pull out of and the keys in your bedside drawer.
    That way his attentions will be focused on you.

11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    "A chaste sub having post orgasm drop" is an oxymoron.
    Either he's in orgasm denial or he's not. Having post orgasm drops means he's not in denial, no question, you're not enforcing it, and neither is he.
    If he is to be allowed a key only for emergencies and cleaning then I suggest the following.

Emergencies:
    Have two keys only - one for him that can only be used by breaking a tamper evident seal, one for you to unlock him under supervision. And have a real deterrant if he doesn't have a very good reason for breaking the seal.

Cleaning:
    Use a cage that allows adequate access for cleaning. Steel or titanium cages are usually much better in this regard than other materials, and can be easily worn for many months without the need for removal for hygiene.

12. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:

Welcome to CM, it doesn't matter what you asked, many here will just tell you their thoughts on a variety of topics whether you asked or not. LOL

"How long should I keep him locked?"

"I like turtles!"

"I didn't ask about turtles"

"Red turtles are my favorite":+1:

13. MistressNicx

Verified Female

Swansea
    Local Time:
    Well this has made me chuckle - thanks Sam

Westu and lockedandhappy like this.
  14. MistressNicx

Verified Female

Swansea
    Local Time:
    Not sure I said chaste sub having post orgasm drop?
    I wasn’t aware that people frowned upon others having orgasms - I was seeking advice around sub drop, and how you all deal with it. How he got to being in sub drop was not the discussion, his access to keys etc.

Westu and lockedandhappy like this.
  15. Pronto Guy

Pronto Guy Member

Local Time:
    I still think that showing him your appreciation for being locked up would help with the drop. When I have an orgasm with my wife, I want to do more for her not less. I want to engage more, not less. So, maybe I am wired differently I can imagine knowing that I will not cum for a while can be difficult - even if it is his decision. What would you do if you were prohibited from touching yourself for weeks? (Please don't take offense, just trying to give a different perspective). I would love to hear your thoughts...

16. MistressNicx

Verified Female

Swansea
    Local Time:
    We have had a long chat whilst people have been posting their ideas. I guess the hard thing for us, is we are not living together, we are about two hours apart, so once you have orgasmed, you still get to share a bed with your wife, whereas we may not see each other for a few weeks, so it must feel different.

in answer to your question about me being prohibited (just to make light of it), you wanna try going through the menopause……there are times where there is no pleasure in the pleasure. Joy of being in my early 50s xx

17. Pronto Guy

Pronto Guy Member

Local Time:
    I don't know what it is like to go through menopause...but I am in my 50s and so is my wife - an she is going through it. We sleep in separate bedrooms but do have sex. I was only trying to provide a male perspective that the denial is hard and it might be helpful to get some empathy, love and respect in return to get over the shock of denial. I am not saying you are not doing any of that just making an assumption.

18. MistressNicx

Verified Female

Swansea
    Local Time:
    I was making light of your question about being prohibited. Thanks for your input x

19. Dee's boy

Dee's boy New member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    JaySaysYes may have been blunt in his wording but don’t disagree with his premise. He can get out when he wants.

But, you say he gets back in rhythm in a few days. To me, that says he’s faithfully chaste and just rebuilding his testosterone.

When you’re together and he gets release, is the quantity of his load as large as you think it should be?

As for ideas, is video chatting him after your rendezvous an option? Instruct him to self-stimulate through his device and/or use a vibrator to get his juices flowing again. Or, dare him into (safe) exhibitionist behavior. Perhaps a remote controlled butt plug vibrator he’s required to wear from, say, 8 to 9 pm.

Just some thoughts to get him back in the game post-orgasm.

Have you thought about accepting a second sub? (And no, I’m taken )

M@rcellus likes this.
  20. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    If can’t have full control and he has a key what is the point

21. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    This is normal, and will probably continue as long as you let it continue.

The key (no pun intended) to stopping it is to let him know that it's not acceptable, and that it hurts you, and that you require better from him. You can direct him 100% yourself, or make it his problem to figure out how he's going to fix it for you, or somewhere in between. But in general, if you want it to stop, the key is to make sure that he understands that you see what's going on, that you will not accept it, and that it's going to change. As much as possible, you want him to squirm a bit through the process, so probably have the conversation (and to your satisfaction) when he's already desperate for release.

Excellent. So next time you see him, you can say: "I told you that this hurts me. You repeated it, knowing how much it hurts me." Make sure he explains to you that he knows what he did and how it hurts you (this is a good healing process). Obviously he needs to apologize for it, but apologies are cheap! So in addition to his admission of how he failed you and his apology, you need at least three things: 1. His explanation of how he's going to fix this (or his agreement to your plan on the same); 2. How he's going to make it up to you, since he already did something that he needs to make up for; and 3. What the necessary punishment is for the fact that it happened. You have a lot of leeway in each of these, and as much as you feel comfortable with, let him do the work of figuring out the answers. For example, let him pick the punishment, but before that, make sure he knows that you have a punishment in mind, and if his isn't worse, you're going to go with yours. (You don't necessarily have to have one in mind, but it's not a bad idea.)

This is also normal. Try to enjoy the process. It's like taming a bull. Get that ring through his nose (figuratively ... I think?) and enjoy the power you have in your relationship.

Jay, try not being an asshole all the time. Thanks.

(And to the original poster, that's just the way Jay responds to everyone. He assumes that they're all making stuff up, and they're all fakes, and they're all cheating, and ... :rolleyes:)

Yup, there's a lot of truth in this. But it's a balance: You don't want to push a relationship into resentment territory, but you also want him to get addicted to your control. From my own experience, it's so ridiculously off the charts addictive that I probably shouldn't try to explain it, just to avoid getting too excited while typing.

I also think you did a great job explaining it. I am not convinced that everyone actually took the time to carefully read what you wrote, but since most of the responses are from men, and men aren't so good at the attention-to-detail bits ... well, you probably know what you're dealing with.

This is brilliant. Positive reinforcement, brilliantly played.

22. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I try very hard, but my current sexual orientation makes me physically intolerant of bullshit.

Maybe you could try not being an insensitive clod, eh?

Muppet likes this.
  23. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Hey, I said "thanks". I thought that was pretty sensitive of me. :kiss:

Muppet, JaySaysYes and Elfman like this.
  24. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Physical distance does not prevent chastity control if both partners are on the same page. It can be very fun and keep you in the loop with whatsapp videos or live video calls. I 've had to insert butt plugs when I'm away and of course provide video evidence of locking. Sorry but you need to get your chastity control right before worrying about sub drop. Is sub drop even your problem or his? If I get sub drop I am forced to worship my girlfriend's body and eventually it goes away.

25. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice