Who tried the new HTv5 ?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Sissy-Jessy, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Sailor249

Sailor249 New member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Everyone is built differently. I enjoy the narrower tube, as it makes me fill the tube even when flaccid. I like the look of my penis in the clear tube, and it holds me so snug. The newer HT’s are harder to ‘back out’ of, but the narrow gap between ring and tube means there is no way my testicles are coming out. And pushing penis back in is quite a chore!

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
  3. Jason Cloete

Jason Cloete New member

Local Time:
    Hi guys. Im new to this and bought te HT v5 Small. I fill the tube and it fits very comfortable. I am interested in a smaller one but the nub looks to small and the Nano only half a cm smaller than the Small. Is the a noticeable difference between the nano and small?

herluckyboi likes this.
  4. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    #29 herluckyboi, Jun 8, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
    After trying a variety of cages, She settled on locking me in a HTv5 nub. It is very comfortable with a 50mm base ring as I am high and tight (though that seems to be changing from wearing the cage). Not in to feminization so She chose the black color for me. Only problem is the keys are odd shaped and ugly

5. Gsxr1000l0

Gsxr1000l0 New member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    #30 Gsxr1000l0, Jul 4, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2023

6. Gsxr1000l0

Gsxr1000l0 New member

Local Time:
    Holytrainer v5 small and nub genuine 45mm ring

7. SoloLocker

SoloLocker New member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    The real mommies keep their jeans high & tight!

8. Caged P_u_p_p_y

Caged P_u_p_p_y New member

Civil engineer
    Norfolk uk
    Local Time:
    I’ve been in my new HT V5 Nub for 24 hours now and couldn’t be happier it’s so cute in pink it is making me feel so much more feminine with the way it holds the majority of my penis inside with just the my little peanut on show. I do find myself touching it all the time guess it’s new toy syndrome lol
    I live in chastity 24/7 and this is without doubt the most comfortable device I’ve so far used In my humble opinion.
    Strangely though even though I had one my most peaceful nights sleep ever without a raging unwelcome swelling waking me, I woke in a very sticky mess…..strange.

9. Lunafeetcute

Lunafeetcute New member

Roma
    Local Time:
    Vorrei ordinare la V5 personalizzata, con la cartuccia. La cartuccia con la foto è disponibile anche per la V5?

10. smallring

smallring New member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Just spent 2 full days in a knock-off v.5 (45mm ring, small cage) and was very comfortable 95% of the time; a bit of lotion and a moment's adjustment cured the 5%. Being high and tight, I usually struggle with ring size and long-term comfort, but to be honest, I didn't want out of the cage this time. I did need to sand down some of the ridging on the inside of the ring, but that was a 15 minute job. Seriously thinking about ordering a real Holy Trainer version with a nano cage.

11. Joe6900

Joe6900 Member

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
  12. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    Got the official v5 a few weeks back. Seeing what happens but may go down to the Nano (have small at the moment). I went for custom colour and ring loop.

Integrated lock is really easy to use - my wife is able to be more involved in getting me back in. Have only needed to take off a couple of times for a deep clean, aside from that cotton buds are ok to reach most places.

I love the fact there is little stimulation as tube is all enclosed.

The only real downer is the import taxes! Is a lot for a small parcel. Packaging was discrete though, and service from them good.

herluckyboi likes this.
  13. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have quite a few of the V4 and V5 knockoffs some are better than others, I have even been sent them as a free gift on a couple of occasions from AliExpress sellers when buying other kink stuff. They are all pretty comfortable but I find hygiene is a big problem with them, I pee a lot and they get funky real quick I would say most people would need to unlock and clean daily. I would love to try a genuine one but they are quite expensive for what they are with taxes added too. I find on anything bigger than the nano I turtle back and because of the downward angle I kind of get stuck in a funny position.

14. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    I have received my original HolyTrainer Nano v5 in custom translucent pink. The import taxes caught me off guard, so be aware of that when you order from Switzerland!

I have worn it for only a couple of hours. Very comfortable, even more so than the v3 I used to have.

Much has been said about the new lock, which is very nice, but I was also pleasantly surprised by some other less obvious design changes.

The ring is wider and flatter, less round than the v3 one, which improves comfort. It seems a bit more snug than the v3 despite both purportedly being 45mm. The shape of the ring is slightly different, less oval and more made to fit around the sack, making it more comfortable to wear.

The pointy prongs at the front of the ring are a bit more rounded, less sharp, so that makes it less likely to hurt yourself.

The top part of the device is a bit shorter, digging less deep into your belly (never was an issue with me with the v3, but I can see how it could be for others).

The whole design in general seems a bit more polished and round, and also a bit more sturdy.

I saw somewhere mentioned that the keys have the brand name on them, which could make for awkward questions when it is worn by the key holder, but if I remember correctly the brand name wasn't actually on the keys. So, maybe they changed that?

Looking forward to wearing it more and for longer times.

herluckyboi likes this.
  15. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    I checked and the keys do have the brand name on them.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that the peeing hole seems a tad larger (compared to the v3)

16. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I’ve had a standard and now in a maxi as it’s just more comfortable but great device

17. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    I have a fake v4 and this happens all the time! I find HT's really comfortable, so would like to upgrade to an officially HT rather than a Chinese, fake one. Can you confirm that the fork separation doesn't;t occur with the HT v4 or v5?

18. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    I've not had any issues with the htv5 official since I got it about 3 months ago.

Is really comfy, the locking mechanism all lines up etc.

I'm looking at going down to the nano now.

Have thought about getting two of the same tube sizes, then can easily swap out and have one off for deeper cleans whilst wearing the other.

DoraPenguin17 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice