Intro to my chastity journey, getting my partner involved and sleeping while caged

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DoraPenguin17, Apr 15, 2024.

1. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Hello all, I am relatively new to chastity and I am looking to make it a permanent thing, which is why I thought I’d post an introduction. I thought I’d mention where I currently am in my chastity journey and where I’d like to end up. I apologise if this is long but I am grateful for those that read it, comment and engage with it.

I have always liked the idea of chastity (along with bondage), since I was a teenager, but it took a long time before I introduced it into my relationship. It was initially just a tool to make things in the bedroom last longer but deep down I wanted it to be more. My partner on the other hand is more conventional and ‘vanilla’, so is happy with sex and very irregularly.

Just shy of a year ago I purchased a device designed for more longterm wear (a fake Holy Trainer) as my previous device was designed for play only. My partner obviously knew I had this fetish as we had used one before, but not one like the Holy Trainer. I introduced it to her by wearing it and said I’d like her to control when I orgasm and that I’d like to wear it round the clock. I gave her a key and kept a key myself for safety, as I wanted to ease myself into it. Sadly since then there has been no progression (we have taken a chastity hiatus a few times) and hasn’t gone as I’d have perhaps intended. She simply forgets I’m wearing it and, put simply, hasn’t jumped on board with it. I am always the instigator for intimacy, even if it’s for her benefit not mine, and there is no teasing or dominance on her half associated with it. Part of me doesn’t mind this as I don’t want to enter a Dom/Sub relationship; things were fine before. However I was hoping that chastity would liven things up, fulfil a fetish of mine and bring us closer (as many articles suggest it does!).

I have soldiered on but I am not sure how to go from here. Part of the issue is that I am having difficulty sleeping whilst locked up, which means that I myself am needing a key so I can let myself out when necessary. Ideally I’d like to make my key an emergency spare that is locked and stowed away and that she has the only key and therefore all the control. I am uncertain of how to do this and know that if I can’t go 24/7/365 wearing it then I can’t expect her to jump on board and commit either. I think an added issue is that lots of the ‘collateral’ associated with chastity, such as leakage and the need to milk the prostate should long term lock-up be the goal, she would find disgusting (which she can be forgiven for).

Ultimately, if we are not on the same page and if it is a burden in her eyes then this chastity journey won’t go very far (or at least not as far as I’d like). I know I need to walk before I run, but the added shame of this is the other chastity-associated fetishes that I have. I have always liked the idea of heavy bondage, especially with chastity. I would also love to work up to being pegged by her one day and perhaps introduce some cum eating into the mix. However, I fear these fantasies will remain as just that. I also think see no point in mentioning these ‘extremes’ to her if the precursors are hard for her to jump on board with.

I guess I am writing this monologue to ask about other peoples experiences and getting their partners on board.

-Am I being selfish to want and desire all of the above when my partner simply isn’t into all of this stuff?
    -Have I let my fantasies get the better of me?
    -Is it wrong of me to drag her on a journey that she not interested in going on?
    -What has the journey been like for you and your partners? Any similarities?

Perhaps the more pressing question and one that may help get my journey started is how on earth does one adapt to sleeping in chastity? I posted a thread on this the other day and tried to solider on through, however last night I had to take it off. My erection was so hard that it was pushing my cage really far forward and the forks/pins of my fake Holy Trainer started to operate, so I think the cage would have come off even if I hadn’t unlocked it.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Welcome to our community. Good luck and enjoy.

DoraPenguin17 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

4. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve gotta start with the basics here. Have you asked her what she would like or enjoy?

5. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for replying to this thread!
    I haven’t had a conversation as candid as how you put it. From conversations we have had though she’s always implied / mentioned that chastity play and what not are for me and not her.

sissybetawimp and Alphasub6988 like this.
  6. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah. Have you explained some benefits for her? Do you have a “why” outside of personal excitement

7. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside. UK
    Local Time:
    Hello and Welcome to the Mansion and our community, hope your enjoy your time here, and hopefully you'll receive plenty of good advice to help you and your partner on your journey through your new life ahead.

8. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    I have touched on them briefly at the very beginning but haven’t gone into a great lengths to explain them. I have been looking for an article/blog that so think wouldn’t be too overwhelming for her to read and also wondering when would be the appropriate time to forward them to her.
    I guess an additional element to the chastity venture is the ‘added work’ for her which although minimal, I think she views as unnecessary. I am on the same wavelength as you that I think communication is the way forward, however I think I also need to manage my expectations and ensure I communicate in the appropriate way, at the appropriate time and that I have given her a fair chance, which is why I have dragged my heals with it.

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  9. Lock me up baby

Local Time:
    Sounds a lot like my situation at the start. Struggled to get my other half to engage in it as she thought it was weird and why?!

used it a couple of times during sex, where it was more of a denial for me and to just please her and would eventually come off afterwards.

however after a few times of this play, it stayed on over night. The next extra I made so much more effort with her around the house and with affection towards her. Couple of days went by like this then one day she was asking why I was like this. I advised well if I am nice she might take it off. She was shocked she had totally forgot I was in it. I wasn’t making a big deal about it. She was like well if you are like this it can stay on. I think it came off later that day or a day or so later.

then nothing for a while, then once again it goes on whilst we are playing and stays on, again I am doing everything around the home being me perfect, in addition I make her come multiple times. We had an event on that weekend and was like it has to come off for that as she was worried people would see find out etc. the event came and one thing led to another and she forgot about it. Later I reminded her and was like see no one suspects anything.

another 6 months went past with not much happening.

however recently one night whilst playing she order it out and said put it on. This time she’s been bossing me around do this, run this errand, whilst all the time making comments like do you want to come out.

I think she just needed some time to come round to the idea and see the benefits to her.

i am sure it will come off again shortly. But it’s all steps forward.

10. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Every woman is different. The real question is, what really do you need her to do? The best answer to that, of course, is nothing, or very very little. And you can have a very successful experience with chasity without your wife really doing much. Can you trust yourself with the key? You might say, "sure, but what fun is that?" That leads to the second question. "Why are you interested in chastity?" Is it for fun, or self discipline? Doing it for fun with an unwilling or uncooperative KH is an exercise in frustration and is demeaning to the woman. So, if you're looking for fun, she has to be onboard. A word of caution. Most women are not into male chastity. Read through this site and you will find many guys frustrated with their KHs. Doing it for self discipline is a different story. It can be rewarding, but you won't get the kink that you may want. I am in the self-discipline camp. Sure, I'd love my wife to be kinky, to lock up my cock, and make me bark like a dog to get released. Not going to happen. Based on your intro, I'd say if you really want to practice chastity, consider the later. In which case, you can hold the key. But be honest with yourself and commit yourself to never ever release yourself to jerk off. Don't go there. Do it once, and you'll always have the excuse. You can wear the cage 24x7 until you guys decide to be intimate. Then you can unlock. When done, go right back. What do you get out of this. A lot:

- You will be amazed how horny you can get. Learn how to control that too. Never be a pest. Learn to live with horniness as a state of being. You will always be horny. It's great to feel horny.
    - Your wife will find you have become different. You are sweet, helpful, attentive. You will desire her and she will notice that.
    - You will be more focused, you will get more done, you may be happier.

If you want even more, you can combine it with semen retention, where you no longer cum. This is a challenge because it can be difficult to not orgasm if you are having sex. But it can be done. You can have sex but you can stop when you're about to cum. You can do more oral. And there are exercises but I have never been successful with them.

How to sleep? That depends on how well the cage fits. If it fits well, sleeping isn't really a problem. Learn to love the presssure that an erection will cause while in the cage. Yes, it can feel
    uncomfortable, but at least for me, it's never too bad. That ache is a reminder that you are locked up. It may wake you up, but if you can overcome the discomfort, you will simply roll over, and fall back to sleep with a smile on your face. Sometimes strapping the cage closer onto your body will relieve the strain on your balls.

Good luck.
    b)

11. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    atxmtb makes some great points

Are you being selfish? No, you are not being selfish for having a [kinky] desire

Have you let your fantasies get the better of you? That depends - if it's become an obsession and excessive priority in life, it might.

Is it wrong to drag her on a journey that she's not interested in going on? Yes, that is wrong. But articulating your desire and negotiating with her to find a way to fulfill it is a good thing to do, for both of you. You will be happier, living a life of integrity, and she can learn how to help make you happy, which in turns brings a better you take care of her.

Our journey has been one of tremendous learning about ourselves and each other, developing closer intimacy, understanding of each other, exploration of desires and ways to play with and make each other happier. It's a fantastic journey to embark on...if you do it right.

And specifically watch how they go about it...and then don't take that approach. :)

Most women are into communication, intimacy, feeling safe, and provided for so they CAN let their inner kinkster out to play. You have to understand and meet her needs, articulate yours in a way she can understand and support, and help the new dynamic evolve. It's all totally possible, even with the most vanilla woman.

Totally all of this!

You have to practice and get better it, but totally worth it. To give her tremendous pleasure and orgasms, and you just get to enjoy the feeling and energy between the two of you. Then when you're done, it felt great, and you're in a blissfully charged up state and ready to go again...instead of being drained and all you can think about is sleep. And you learn a whole new way of being by being focused on her pleasure and letting her find (and own) her pleasure. Much more balanced than orgasm-focused.

I agree, the ache is definitely a thing, then there is the cage twitch sometimes when you wake up. That's when you wake up and your body isn't trying to have an erection but is kind of twitching against the cage, which results in being horny and very aware of the sensation, but not enough to hurt or anything. Just maddeningly horny. It's all fun!

Rectrix and JaySaysYes like this.
  12. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    One of the things this site has made me aware of, is how many couples fail to communicate their needs to the one person they ought to have mastered it with: their partner.

I'm genuinely surprised by it.

knightly and Mr_anonymous like this.
  13. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I tend to agree with this. Spill their guts be honest and open with strangers. Yet can't have a honest conversation with one person that matters in whole thing.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  14. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Yeah but to be honest, he doesn't live with us. We don't usually hold grudges. We won't get the kids. We don't usually break down and cry hysterically about how he doesn't find us attractive. And we also don't withhold sex. So, it is a lot easier to be honest with us.

15. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree it's easier but the conversation that needs to be had, with the person it needs to had with it is not. Nearly every guy with a kh here had the conversation as awkward as it may have been. In end we don't, she's only thar does.

knightly likes this.
  16. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep, you have to overcome the shame, self judgment, thinking your weird, it's bad, she won't like it, etc...understand and own who you are. It is likely the most difficult thing a guy can do in life. But the path to success.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Yup, what a great post. The barrier to communication isn't her, it's us, our own shame and fear, our own difficulty accepting ourself as a beta male who wants our erection and ejaculation limited and controlled, our own fear of revealing ourself to our wife, our own fear of intimacy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice