Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Most importantly, the DNA has been altered, and the genome has this been altered forever. Children will be modified before they're even conceived, because the DNA has been changed, AND it's coming in from foods, as well. Modify the Germ cells (gametes), modify the food - what is the point, besides destruction of the planet? What kind of death cult is running the world?

Lazlo Toth and Zevon like this.
  2. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Well said, and I want to make it clear it is not because I am patting myself on the back. Having started my awake and aware journey in 2008 , and since gone deep down the Rabbit Hole, it was damned easy for us to see this was a total government psyop from the beginning. I am praising this post for those who were not awake and aware, are young, with little experience go the incredible ugliness in the real world, or not frequenters of alternative media, but still of the right stuff to say no to obvious tyranny. I know many, and have great admiration for them. God bless them all.

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    There is every indication it is not a human agenda., though human minions are involved in carrying it out. This Elohim, the term in the Bible that has ben incorrectly translated to mean god, when there is universal agreement Elohim is plural. Seems to be synonymous with the Annunaki. It's complicated, and controversial. Clif High, Ben Fulford, Mike Adams, David Wilcox, Juan O Savin, Simon Parkes, and many other people in the alternative media space have spoken and written at length about it. If you think that there is no way to avoid the damaging effects of all the toxins rained down by chemtrails, let alone those put into the water, food, health care products, cleaning products, pet foods, etc, does this sound like something anyone human would dream up ? With over a billion earth like planets in the galaxy, let alone universe, it is statistically impossible we are the only intelligent life out there. Any astronomer will tell you that.

4. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
  5. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    14 authors got an article published in the New England Journal of Medicine (my, how times have changed showing Pfizers' miracle drug Paxlovid not only did not work, but produced numerous side affects. A friend has a colleague whose father died the day after he took it just after it was released. .

From this morning's Coffee and Covid:

"The CIDRAP’s directly-worded headline, as bad as it looks, still understated the technically-worded study’s damning data and critical conclusions. First of all, Table 3 in the study reported that, of 654 trial participants, 83 people reported adverse events from using the drug (versus 31 in the placebo group), and 16 people dropped out because of their side-effects (compared to only 5 in the placebo group).

So not only did Paxlovid fail to “shorten symptoms,” but it also caused side effects in 13% of people taking the drug — over 1 in 10. And remember “Paxlovid rebound!” Another new study published in March found a full 25% of Paxlovid munchers enjoyed a second, often more serious, covid infection. That just shows it’s working!.

In other words, for vaccinated people Paxlovid was all risk and no benefit. Unsafe and ineffective.

The study concluded Paxlovid doesn’t really work for anybody:

The time to sustained alleviation of all signs and symptoms of Covid-19 did not differ significantly between participants who received nirmatrelvir–ritonavir and those who received placebo.
    Gosh. Over the last two+ years, the federal government spent $12.6 billion taxpayer dollars buying Paxlovid pills from Pfizer. You won’t believe this, but the NEJM study finished two years ago, but the results are only popping out now:
    Unfortunately, that information about Paxlovid’s ineffectiveness might have been useful, back before we spent tens of billions of dollars buying pills that don’t work. It’s just modern-day snake oil, except you don’t have any choice about buying. You bought Paxlovid whether you liked it or not."

6. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  7. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Richtig interessant wird es, wenn die Geimpften richtig aufwachen. Im Moment kommt es mir so vor, als ob die meisten Menschen ihren Fehler nicht eingestehen und/oder eine Krankheit dafür verantwortlich machen wollen. Leider weisen die Statistiken eindeutig in eine Richtung.

8. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Translation: Things get really interesting when the vaccinated people wake up properly. At the moment it seems to me that most people don't want to admit their mistake and/or blame it on an illness. Unfortunately, the statistics clearly point in one direction.

Please post in English : )

untamedlearner likes this.
  9. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    #6659 Siro, Apr 8, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2024
    Sorry.

Things get really interesting when those who have been vaccinated really wake up. At the moment it seems to me that most people don't want to admit their mistake and/or blame it on some illness. Unfortunately, the statistics clearly point in one direction.

remyruff, Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  10. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Dianna1395 and Slutty Susan like this.
  12. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
  13. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    mRNA shots are inherently unsafe, especially when delivered by lipid nanoparticles.
    CLIP: Brett Weinstein explains why mRNA drugs — all of them — are fatally flawed (4:17).

Brett explained the one thing that scientists should be talking about, but aren’t:

It is likely that many of the deaths that occur as a result of these shots, it's the result of the mRNA platform itself. That anything you load it on to that platform would produce many of these pathologies, because the platform itself is deeply flawed.
    The mRNA is a genetic message loaded into this platform surrounded by something called lipid nanoparticle. If these lipid nanoparticles stayed in your deltoid muscle then their consequence would be localized...But they don't stay in your deltoid. They circulate around the body.
    So when they get absorbed they trigger the cells that have taken them up to produce this protein. Your immune system is built so that it recognizes cells producing a protein that you do not ordinarily make, and it targets those cells and destroys them. Like viral infection. Basically the mRNA shots are a pseudo virus.
    The immune system treats them like they're virally infected cells, and destroys them. If that happens in your liver, it's not that serious. But if that happens in your heart it's potentially devastating.

14. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    We have been saying, "The Injection IS the box car..."
    Ain't no one listening. They "know better..."

Oy. :p

Lazlo Toth, Zevon and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  15. mikeybound

mikeybound Active member

Local Time:
    I know the virus is real because my entire family got it. Vaccines work and are one of the safest procedures on the planet. I am horrified that a hundreds page thread about dangerous medical conspiracy theories wasn’t taken down, and that long time members are posting in it. Anyone know what that’s about?

R2002 and lockedandhappy like this.
  16. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    To put it nicely...
    Hater you ARE mikey!

To put it directly.....
    You are brainwashed and what you claim to be real was fed to your little suckerfish brain by the "we lie to you" media.
    Please return back under your rock and stop wasting everyone time with nonsense posts Dr. Fauci.

17. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #6667 L-u-c-y, Apr 21, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    What I don't get, is how are these damn antivaxxers are still alive. Does nothing kill them?

President Biden and CNN told us there was going to be a winter of severe death for the unvaccinated, and everyone was going to die unless they got vaccinated, but the unvaccinated are still alive.

Most of these idiots haven't had any covid jabs at all and they are thriving. I don't get it.

18. kept_weak_bitch

kept_weak_bitch submissive male

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    so in hindsight it was bullshit

19. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Not sure if I'm brainwashed or not, but the vaccine was dangerous to most. It may, but probably not, have actually had any benefit for some. But the literature is plentiful, that the best protection against covid, was a covid infection. And that for the vast majority of people, a covid infection was no worse than a cold. A vaccinated person is susceptible to covid over and over and over again. An unvaccinated person is not likely to get infected more than once and subsequent infections, if they do occur, are very mild.

What this exercise has shown me is that our population is full of sheep. Lemmings, so to speak. Tell them what to do, and they will do it. Even though the people who are telling them to do it have lied repeatedly over and over again. Yet, some people refuse to become skeptical. Good for you. I, on the other hand, am a deep-down skeptical person, particularly if the people telling me something is the government. The government lies more than it tells the truth. There is no consideration for what the truth is. The only thing that matters is what the narrative is and whether it serves their ends. Truth is irrelevant. I find that abhorrent. It erodes any ability to influence. It's the old, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. And I've been fooled by the government 1000's of times. You are more likely to discern the truth by concluding the opposite of the narrative, than the narrative itself.

So good for you for trusting the government. You must still be young.

Perhaps I'm the lucky/rare one. I had covid very early on. It wasn't very bad but sure, I felt like shit for a few days. Never got sick again. Never freaked out and wore masks in the car, with no one else in the car, and my windows up. In fact, our entire household did the same. We never changed our routine. None of us got very sick.

20. lockedandhappy

UK
    Local Time:
    Bust Myths and Learn the Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html

Countering online vaccine misinformation in the EU/EEA:
    https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/countering-online-vaccine-misinformation-eu-eea

"The pandemic has clearly illustrated how easily misinformation can spread online and how rapidly new narratives can emerge and evolve. Vaccine misinformation can be dangerous: it decreases confidence in vaccines and can lead to vaccine hesitancy and reduced vaccination uptake."

R2002 likes this.
  21. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Early on I posted a few times in that appalling and hateful thread and was rather quickly blocked from further posts on it.

22. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Hateful?

23. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    It's weird, kind of dystopian, that a publication by the government meant to dispell myths with facts, is itself full of misinformation. Sad really. I clicked on the link for the CDC above, "fact" upon "fact" are demonstrably false.

The vax is not a safer way to build immunity. The caveat that they don't say is, "it is a safer way to build immunity if you have serious co-morbidities, or are immunocompromised, or are older than 70". Rather, it is a fact, that young and healthy people are much better off without the vax. This is proven.

The ingredients in the vax are safe. This is also demonstrably false. There are known dna fragments in the mrna vax. These dna fragments are known to cause cancer. It is also known that there has never been a long term study on the safety of the mrna vax. The studies that have been done have raised concerns.

Covid19 vax does not cause new variants. They have no ability to know this. They just don't.

They don't contain microchips. Ok, I'll grant you this one. I don't think they do.

Covid19 vax will not affect fertility. They don't know that. Again, they refuse to do a long term study. But there have been studies that do show an increased incidence of miscarriages after taking the vax. Ample studies to date.

I really could go on and on. The CDC publication is misinformation at it's finest.

24. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    We imported certain Party Officers after WW2, google Operation Paperclip.
    Are you surprised Goebbel's approach has been implemented here, on both sides? People only care about winning, not reality. We need to be VERY careful about what we believe, because 99% or more want only to be blissfully ignorant...

Zevon and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  25. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    CDC = Centers For Disinformation / Deceit (take your pick) & Confusion.

Brings to mind Reagan’s famous quote:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. "

Slutty Susan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice