About Foot Worship

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Nope1, Apr 19, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Nope1

Nope1 Member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Any experience about how to perform foot licking and the advantages and benefits it brings to the dominant partner. It would be even better if you could also provide some guidelines or precautions for foot worship.

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Not sure how to answer. Maybe ask your Mistress what she likes first? Some women love to have their feet licked top, bottom and in between their toes. I know it relaxes my wife/KH. My wife also likes toe sucking a great deal. Sucking her toes like you're sucking a small clitty, is wonderful for them, not to mention the submissive feelings that rush through you.

Mistresses feet attention can be a huge thing for them. Licking, sucking them is a wonderful thing for the both of you.
    I will say this, taking their shoes, boots off after a long day and smelling their feet is a turn on. You licking them after a long day is HOT

3. Nope1

Nope1 Member

Local Time:
    thank you for your answer. one question, is there any need to worry about fungal infection?

4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    I think if see something on her feet then yes. Otherwise, it's pretty safe to lick away. Foot worship is a nice thing to provide your Mistress.

I also rub/massage my wife's/KH's feet. I apply lotion to them as well. Very relaxing for them and good for you to do for them. Remember, we're in service to them to make their lives better and easier. :)

true42 likes this.
  5. Nope1

Nope1 Member

Local Time:
    you are right. Thanks

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    My Madam loves having her feet kissed,licked and sucked on. Just try different things and see what she enjoys the most.

7. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    If you're providing foot worship service to your dominant partner for their pleasure, then stick to what they enjoy. I'm a foot fetishist, so I can never get enough of my wife's feet. She loves foot massages and sensual foot kissing, so that's how I serve her for her pleasure/happiness. She knows how much power her feet have over me so she sometimes allows me to lick her dirty feet clean, smell them, suck her toes, etc., but that's her gift to me, not the other way around. Just be sure to know the difference between her pleasure and yours. Good luck!

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice