Told my wife this morning

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissybetawimp, Apr 13, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. sissybetawimp

sissybetawimp Member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Hi all, quick update on how things are going. I’ve followed all the advice here, covered myself up, not mentioned chastity (despite every desire to do so and basically not thinking of much else!), done extra chores, looked to anticipate her needs, etc.

I think I mentioned I was able to place my hand on her breast the other day one morning while in bed which was nice. This morning we both woke up early coincidentally, about an hour before the kids, so we snuggled a bit and I asked if I could touch her boob again, which she let me. After a few minutes she moved from her side on to her back and in the past she’s let me move my hand in her pyjama pants so I wondered if that might be happening here. I moved my hand down her stomach and she didn’t stop me so I started gently rubbing her mound, especially circles around her clit.

Eventually I worked up the courage to ask to lick her pussy - and she said yes. I was able to be quite physical not just with my tongue but actually her rubbing against my face, and I used some fingers inside her also. I thought there was a fair chance that she’d ask if I wanted to be unlocked and to have sex with her but the end result was a quite juicy orgasm all over my face and still locked up - basically as had been predicted by @MaggotNub and the feeling was incredible.

I know it’s only been five days so still a long way to call mission accomplished but I just wanted to thank everyone here for their support and advice, it seems to be making a difference and having her feel comfortable.

2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Lots of positive reinforcement is the way forward now. Telling her how you loved her orgasm and that you're happy to please her like that anytime. How beautiful she is and how much you love her. How privileged you feel to be allowed to touch her. Buy her some flowers as a token of your appreciation.

I'm not saying to blurt all that out at once, but spread it out and be persistent and consistent. Ask for non-sexual intimacy... cuddling up to watch TV, etc.

Good signs so far. Good luck.

spider203, TiGuy and sissybetawimp like this.
  3. TiGuy

TiGuy Member

UK
    Local Time:
    great story, pleased for you both.

we have one golden rule & it’s that I don’t bring it up unless she does - she finds it a turn-on that I’m denied, but going on about it is the worst thing you could do (even if YOU literally cannot think about anything else for now …)

bondinchas and sissybetawimp like this.
  4. denied_one

denied_one Long term member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM

I wish I could do this...good rule, we have had trouble putting it into practice

sissybetawimp and knightly like this.
  5. sissybetawimp

sissybetawimp Member

Local Time:
    It’s set for release day today after a week locked up. Last night we were watching TV and my oldest daughter came in saying how only one more sleep to Taylor Swift’s new album comes out. After she left my wife turns to me and says “only more sleep for you too…” I almost fell off the couch. Both of us are working from home today so this could be interesting. I am curious whether it will be sex or masturbation.

6. sissybetawimp

sissybetawimp Member

Local Time:
    So we were both working from yesterday with kids at school, after lunch she removed my cage and I unsurprisingly got hard immediately. She took me to the bedroom, had me lick her briefly and then let me inside her and I spurted I would say in about 40 seconds. She laughed and said something along the lines of “well that wasn’t really it worth it, I liked it better the other morning”. She has since said to give the cage a good wash but be ready as I never know when she may tell me to put it back on.

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That's really good progress, you'll soon qualify for the "cunnilingus only" thread! :+1:

sissybetawimp likes this.
  8. Howwedoin

Howwedoin Member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Any new news? I’m anxious to hear how things have been going. I have 3 teen boys so I know how difficult it is for things to happen.

If she hasn’t done anything lately, you should remind her about what she said about liking the oral the day you were caged. Tell her you want to see if that still holds true. Lock ‘N Lick time!

sissybetawimp likes this.
  9. sissybetawimp

sissybetawimp Member

Local Time:
    Thanks @Howwedoin - no further action per se since unlocking, I’ve tried not to bring it up again and rush it, keen for it to be her idea. The pleasing thing is that she has twice mentioned it, once saying something like “you don’t know how long you’ll be unlocked for” and two days ago saying “don’t think I’ve forgotten about locking you up, enjoy your freedom while you can”. We were both working from home yesterday with kids at school so thought she may have locked it then but didn’t happen so maybe sometime this weekend? Despite every bone in my body wanting to talk about it I’m trying to slow play it and continue to let it be her idea. Will keep you updated

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You're absolutely right with keeping the verbal requests to your wife to a minimum, but there are ways to promote it non-verbally which allows her to take the initiative.

For example, leave your device or (if kids are around) just the key where she will notice it, like at her bedside space, then with it being visible, she'll be reminded to do something with it, even if you only put it there when the kids have gone to bed, and put it away again in the morning.
    If she says anything about you leaving the key visible, you can simply say "It's just there for when you want to use it", so implying that you're quite willing for her to make the decision in her own time.

You've done a week or more at a time, so now that you're sure that you can wear the device for longer periods, you can transition to where you both accept that your default state is "locked". Continue to always leave it up to her to decide when she wants to unlock you, but once whatever the event was that required unlocking is over, whether it was sex, hygiene, having to go somewhere with security scanners, or whatever, don't ask, or wait to be told, just lock yourself back up again and either just quietly give her the key, or leave it in a place where she will find it and understand that you're locked up again. Once she gets used to the benefits of you being chastised, and you will too, neither of you will want you to be unnecessarily unlocked!

TiGuy and sissybetawimp like this.
  11. sissybetawimp

sissybetawimp Member

Local Time:
    Still haven’t being locked back up . Thinking it might almost be time to give a gentle prod. In saying that, wife hasn’t had any sexual desire or even romantic gestures, I suggested I could organise a date night for us (three kids 12/10/7 so this is very rare) and she basically said that was a silly idea. Feeling a bit flat at the moment, guess just need to find the right time,

12. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Im not sure how you guys view masturbation in your marriage but cant you just say to her you want to lock yourself back up as you are getting really tempted to masturbate and you want to stave that off and save yourself for her?

I found a good trick when I was going through this was to not be in the mood as much when she was once or twice, then I offered the solution of her locking me up so I would always be in the mood, worked well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice