anyone else watching to see if tollyboy comes back?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by cyberpunk004, Mar 19, 2024.

1. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    anyone else looking at this belt line if they do orders again? it seems the site is updating and such, but not seen any recent items mentioned/etc. as sold.

the tube design seems so far anyways not duplicated even by Chinese sellers(as it leaves the head fully exposed) , From what i understand of the design, its narrow tube size allows normal peeing when relaxed in the tube, and nothing to come out when its not.

2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    Me to. Not much have happened on the site and he don’t reply to emails either. Sent several.

3. cyberpunk004

Local Time:
    a while back there was some posts on a new tube design they had going on where it had a curved hooded top similar to the neosteel but you still were in a very snug tube, apparently took thin cloth etc to get into it and then the head is fully exposed, even if your fully bent over per their directiions., this is what i find most intiquing as well, as from what i understand trying to just pee isn't happening with any sort of expansion down there. not encountered many males who owned one though in recent times to comment.

John likes this.
  4. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    i had one from new measured and fitted by Richard himself and believe me it was never worth the hassle or the time spent from ordering it and then finally receiving it after many many many months of excuses and tall tales including a lightning strike wiping his laptop clean (i kid you not) to finally receiving the item which was nowhere even near my measurements and then had the follow on issues trying to get him to put it right. It was never as good as i had been led into believing it would be and maybe he was just getting to the point of giving it all up and moving away to Oz but in truth it was very uncomfortable to wear the liners kept coming adrift and the sharp edges cut the skin and the tube section itself was just a cut section of pipe with an open end and you could have the thickness of the entry point thicker supposedly to help prevent pullout. There are much better options out there now and without having to fork out so much money upfront and then hope and pray that you have not been taken for a mug.

John and E.Kever like this.
  5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Glad you posted this any other belt you can recommend? I’m looking a bit at neosteel, my-steel and fancy steel.

6. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    I had a fetish felix belt a while back and liked bits of it but my go too belt nowadays is the behindbarz belt especially the new Apollo version i have, i only wish they had been available early on in my searches. I see now they have a brand new belt station available for potential customers to book in and then try on all different variations of their range off the shelf all on display and then have the option of having adaptions made or walking away with the belt you have created from their stock. They plan on opening more of these stations in different locations around the world so it should be easy to actually pick one up and see how good they are and then get to put one on and feel how good they feel locked on. I hope they get one set up here in Germany soon it would save me the trouble of flying to the UK next time.

John likes this.
  7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for recommendations I’m glad you warned about Tollyboy it’s almost like you need to be grateful to get a reply not even a price. Better to stay with those that are more serious.

"stag" beta tester likes this.
  8. cyberpunk004

Local Time:
    the biggest thing id like to order from them would be a "replacement lock" and adapt it a easier to to modify belt.
    i can weld and its not that hard to put 2 posts in and a screw. was debating ordering the replacement access denied lock set(s) but i've been hearing that if i do that, i want two waistband locks and not the tube lock...as the bottom lock lacks the "guide posts" needed to prevent it from turning.

John likes this.
  9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    been looking at access denied has some amazing belts just not sure how much you can trust they still ship. Website hasn’t been updated very well and don’t reply emails either.

10. Tamed again

Tamed again New member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Even if the belt design isn’t up to standard, I wonder if he would be ok making a new lock for an existing belt? I showed the site to a potential KH recently and she really liked the idea of the ‘trap pins’ in the lock, but if the belts aren’t good, we’d go with a neosteel.

11. cyberpunk004

Local Time:
    if your read more in his page, its noted he's fitted other types of locks too in belts, If your really wanting a secure belt, get the locks of these put on your belt and im pretty sure that its gonna stay in place. i thimk you can order just the locks elsewhere, but i get this idea those are machined somehow as most locks like that have a shaft and nut on the back, not a place for a bolt as tollyboy uses. https://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/smith-wesson-cuff-maxx-high-security-handcuffs/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice