All But Lost Hope

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by BenWell, Apr 21, 2024.

1. BenWell

BenWell New member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    Hey all! Long time lurker, first-time poster. Been into chastity/femdom for many years but finally pulled the trigger on a cage.

Just purchased a Cobra BFG (their largest cage length-wise) & size 5 base ring from Kink3d. I Was super excited to get it today. However I had the worst time trying to get it on. cold shower, ice pack, the "sock method", you name it. After about 2 hours I finally got it on and locked, but the cage was hanging halfway off after the slightest erection.

Eventually made a makeshift strap using some paracord to keep the base ring close ( I have an 80" leather strap and a snap fastener kit coming tomorrow so I can make a nicer one). It "worked" but not really. Seems like I can't shrink down enough to get the cage back on (literally sitting with an ice pack on as I type). It seems like I should be able to fit, however there's just enough shaft sitting outside the cage to cause problems.

Wondering if I should've gotten the BFG wide ( which I didn't realize was a thing until now. Just so there's more room for the extra to go.)

If anyone has any advice besides buying a custom cage I'd be greatly appreciative. Trying to be patient and figure it out, but this has pretty much ruined the excitement. I've heard of people of similar sizes (and much bigger) fitting into even smaller cages, so I've gotta be doing something wrong. Unfortunately I think I'll have to go and buy the wider variant (and probably sell this one?).

Also, I''m about 5.5" flaccid and 8" hard just for reference. Pic w/ cage attached

Attached Files:

2. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    #2 CS2, Apr 21, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    Ideally you want the smallest base ring you can comfortably wear, that will be smaller than you think, then you want the cage close to your flacid length and girth at least to start with. There are some good measuring guides on here somewhere. Being too big must be a nice problem to have lol ;):p

BenWell likes this.
  3. BenWell

BenWell New member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply! Based on measuring I did beforehand, it seemed like the #5 ring was the way to go but I guess I should've gone smaller. Almost went with a #6, glad I didn't :D

As for the cage itself, it's the closest one to my flaccid length that they sell. I suppose I missed the mark on the girth and should've gotten the "wide" variant. I suppose the question is should I order a smaller ring first, or just bite the bullet and get the wider cage now as well?

4. BenWell

BenWell New member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Any other time you'd be absolutely right, but until I can lock up without any hiccups, it's more annoying than anything lol!

CS2 likes this.
  5. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a ring size problem. It took you 2 hours because of the ring or tube?

If it's a girth problem you'll have to look for metal wire designs or go custom.

Nice problem to have, in a way. Your KH/partner has a lot of options to make your life a challenge :)

6. BenWell

BenWell New member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Mostly because of the tube. I was able to alleviate the issue of the ring sliding down with a strap (bought some leather and put buttons on it, works quite nicely actually). There was still some shaft outside of the tube so it couldn't sit well enough to lock it all together.

However I seem to have made it happen. Just took a day of "f*** around and find out" lol. Still not a fan of the overall look, but I think I may need something slightly wider so there's somewhere for the excess to go (and possibly a different size ring). I'll post pics here momentarily.

7. BenWell

BenWell New member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Few pics after finally getting things kind of sorted out. Still need to figure out how to make it less painful below the balls and not as pronounced beneath clothing (currently not wearing it out - yet), but hey, small victories.

Attached Files:

8. BenWell

BenWell New member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    ...and this was the moment 5 hours prior where I thought I'd lost all hope (and $200). Figuring it out slowly but surely lol :D thanks for the responses everyone

Attached Files:

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    oooh you am big and hairy. please how long is your wiily.

10. Rafster

Rafster Member

Software engineer/game developer
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Local Time:
    Wow, that's a big dick to get caged. I can see how difficult is to fit it into any cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice