Locked Koala’s Thoughts

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Locked_Koala, Jul 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    Ok. I’m back again after a pretty significant break. Life happens and maybe I’ll explain more of that break later. A question came up recently and I felt like I could share my response here. Though if I’ve shared this already, I apologize for the duplication.

I’ve known, loosely, about chastity since college, so over 20 years ago. Have, at some level, always been interested in female domination with me having a submissive nature. Though the professional world, and average person, does not see that side.

We started with more tease and denial, orgasm control after our first kid was born. That escalated after second kid was born and I volunteered to go without orgasm until she was cleared by the doctor to “return to activity”. That was six weeks without an orgasm, and without a cage. Very difficult.

Then, we started with an actual chastity device in 2020. Went through a cheap knockoff CB that broke. Tried the Vice, and it was not made for my anatomy. Tried a legit CB Small, and it was better, but still not good for anything more than a short period.

Kept learning. Next tried a cheap metal cage and it was another step forward. Was considering going custom and tried the Cherry Keeper because I could try multiple options for a reasonable price. It is super light weight and fits well. Not perfectly, but well enough. That’s what I’m in currently.

Various start and stops over the past 4 years. Some breaks lasting 4-6 months. I have found that the “break in” period after these breaks have gotten easier and easier and it takes less
    Build up time to get back to 24/7 wear

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  2. denied_one

denied_one Long term member

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    How did your 90 days turn out? Did you two finish it out?

3. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    good question. In short, no we didn’t make it 90 days. I think it was about a month, maybe about 5 weeks or so. I was well on my way. Then we took it off for an action vacation that would have made wearing the cage risky. Then I had a vasectomy after that.

Really just now getting back to it. So, doing the math, guess it’s been a roughly 4-5 month break. But it gets easier and easier after each break. Seems the break in period to get back to 24/7 wear is quicker. I’ve been locked up for 3 days right now.

I expect another attempt at 90 days sometime this year.

Thanks for asking about it.

Stephplayswithyou and denied_one like this.
  4. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Quick update…

I am leaving town this weekend to visit family. I’m traveling by myself. Will be locked up, but will have my emergency key if needed. Though no plans to use it. And it is wrapped in tamper proof tape, so it would be obvious if it was used.

This will also be the first trip I’ve taken where I did not pack any boxers. A couple months ago, we decided that I would no wear men’s underwear anymore. Not necessarily a feminization thing. Just find women’s underwear to be sexier and more fun. We like sharing an underwear drawer. But I still sleep in boxers over my underwear in case the kids come into our room in the middle of the night.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice