Seeking a Mistress for an Extraordinary FLR/TPE Relationship

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Leerman, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Leerman

Leerman Member

?
    South Germany
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Are you an adventurous, confident and dominant woman looking for a dedicated submissive man to embark on an extraordinary journey together? If yes, then I would like to introduce myself to you. I am looking for a strong Mistress who embraces the concept of Female Led Relationships (FLR) and Total Power Exchange (TPE).

In this uniquely intense dynamic, I long for a Mistress who holds the key to my deepest desires and most intimate freedoms. I am sincerely committed to a life of permanent chastity, knowing that relinquishing control of my sexual pleasure will strengthen your dominance and increase our connection. The thought of a life in bondage of leather, and being dressed head to toe in leather, fills me with a sense of purpose, devotion and fulfillment.

As my Mistress, you have an immense ability to guide and mold me, both mentally and physically. In turn, I will offer you unwavering loyalty, unwavering service and unyielding trust. Together we will explore the depths of our desires, push the boundaries of pleasure and unlock new levels of intimacy beyond conventional relationships.

Your dominance will extend far beyond the physical realm - we will create a structured and satisfying FLR that extends to all aspects of our lives. You will be my guiding light, the compass that shapes our path. With your strength, intelligence and grace, you will design a life that meets our needs and desires, maintaining our power exchange with unwavering dedication.

In addition to embracing the BDSM lifestyle, I value open communication, mutual respect and unconditional love. Although our dynamic will be in the area of dominance and submission, it is vital that trust and consent remain the fundamental pillars of our relationship.

If you are an experienced or aspiring Mistress seeking a submissive man with a deep desire to permanently wear a secure chastity belt and be fully leathered, then I invite you to contact me. Let's embark together on this extraordinary FLR/TPE journey, explore the depths of our desires and experience the unparalleled fulfillment that true Female Relationships can bring.

Please respond with your genuine interests, aspirations and a little about yourself. Let's embark on a journey in serious chastity and full leather.

M@rcellus, sub-tony and Goddess Jade like this.
  2. Leerman

Leerman Member

?
    South Germany
    Local Time:
    #2 Leerman, Apr 15, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
    On 31 December 2023, which is about 3.5 ago, I placed the above ad. As you can see I received zero responses. This is of course not want I hoped for, but the reason for this could be that Ladies just do/did not like my ad. To investigate this assumption, I reviewed all the ad that were place after mine.

After me in total 69 other males placed an ad indicated they are looking for a Dome (mostly female) partner. Of this 69 males:

3 males did get the best wishes of some kind of a Lady

42 males did get zero responses from a Lady or other male

15 males did get only a response from another male

9 males did get an invitation from a Lady to DM Her

This means only 6% of the males got a response (which is more then I expected). Furthermore I need to confess, I also go a request to DM a Lady, but I was invited per DM.Unfortunately, the lady was 25 years old, so there was no match (since I an in my 50ties).

cagedsissyslave likes this.
  3. Candy Runt

Candy Runt Older Married SoCal Sissy Looking to Explore

Industrial sales
    Southern California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Thank you for your research, I think the responses are what we all expected.

4. Leerman

Leerman Member

?
    South Germany
    Local Time:
    Okay, I know I rote “This means that only 6% of men got a response (which is more than I expected)”, but I'm still not sure if this website is the right place to find the fulfilling FLR/FEMDOM relationship I desire an wishing?

5. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I would hang in there. You just need a female who likes quite a demanding job advert, likes a sub who likes to be in control and shares a love of statistics. Once you've got a few dozen on the shortlist fire some percentage maths questions at them during the interview and you'll find the right one.

MichaelAlan and JaySaysYes like this.
  6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    For your needs, you'll need to spend a LOT of cash. Really, lots.

Maybe you should post another advert, but next time tell everyone how much you are willing to pay. Use a well known currency, like USD or GBP.

M@rcellus likes this.
  7. Leerman

Leerman Member

?
    South Germany
    Local Time:
    @JayJaysYes, thank you for your feedback! However, I am NOT interested in commercial/money Mistress. I ONLY desire one real LTR with FLR/FEMDOM. I believe my profile is clear (otherwise please feel free to let me know and to correct me) .

8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Oh I totally know what you fantasise about, I was merely suggesting a way for you to realise your fantasy.

9. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    As an aside, I watched a podcast where the professional domme charged 1000 dollars an hour... and claimed to have weekly regulars.

To the OP I would advise approaching dommes on here directly. Your list of demands sounds irresistible.

10. Leerman

Leerman Member

?
    South Germany
    Local Time:
    M@rcellus thank you for your feedback!

1) To the OP I would advise approaching dommes on here directly.

Yes, that is an option. However, I am not sure whether that is really appreciated by most of the females, because
    - they are already are being overwhelmed (I guess) by messages (for the simple reason there are far more males on this website then there are females.
    - the responses they receive are often very boring or predictable (I guess), since most male brain are "linear"
    - lots of he females have often been disappointed by fakes or males that disappeared after they got off
    - chastity and leather fetish is a typical male thing

2) Your list of demands sounds irresistible.
    Yes, for most guys it probably is, but I am not sure how the females would judge my ad.

PS. It is really weird to me. There are so many Women who claim to be dominant, but are nevertheless expecting from the submissive to take the initiative (i feel). I always struggle with this and ask myself are they genuine dominant or do I just not understand them?

M@rcellus likes this.
  11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    My suggestion is find someone you would want as a partner, and they you .. in a vanilla sense
    by then you shoul dknow them well enough to test out their views on whatever kink you like then introduce them to what you are into very slowly
    Don't forget they may have something of their own they are trying to get you into
    Develop it slowly and work at it gently
    If it is to be then it will be
    If not then its decision time.. do you prefer to be with them and to live without your kink ...or

well then you explore the alternatives ... one of which is of course ... good bye and move on

but far more likely to get a relationship that will endure going about it this way
    than it would be if you try to develop a relationship thats based on kink from the onset

I'm not saying it can't happen, but its far less likely to

M@rcellus and Mr_anonymous like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice