Self locked, looking for encouragement/tips.

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by BiChastityWeymouth, Apr 18, 2024.

1. BiChastityWeymouth

BiChastityWeymouth New member

shop manager
    weymouth
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Hiya Im Brendan a 50 odd year old person who discovered the joys of chastity about a year ago, the longest ive managed to stay locked is 15 days not very impressive by some of your standards i know but im on day 10 now in my new cobra cage (copy) and im determined to beat 15 days this time :)
    Hope somebody reads this and gets intouch would be great to chat with someone else who self locks or anybody whos interested.
    Hope your all having a fantastic day xx

KyDave likes this.
  2. KyDave

KyDave Oh, do I *ever* love Mrs. KyDave!

Kentucky, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    I'm fortunate that Mrs. KyDave accepted my chastity a couple years ago. I had played with self locking for years before we got married but having an actual (loving) keyholder makes the whole experience so different than going solo. The mental "game" changes significantly.

From the placement of this thread I guess you're already familiar with some of the online services. I don't have any specific advice, but just wanted to encourage you to stay locked as long as you enjoy the challenge.

Well, actually, stay locked "just one more day." LOL. Good luck, and stay frustrated!

BiChastityWeymouth likes this.
  3. vinnyD

vinnyD Member

Local Time:
    Hate to say this but self locking is a very different experience then being locked with a key holder. What you do is celibacy since you have no keyholder to have sex with often. Those of us with keyholders have sex quite a bit but just forgo orgasms for long or short periods of time. You will find it difficult to be both prisoner and warden since you control when you are a locked or not while the rest of us are dependent on a key holder to determine when we are unlocked and when we can orgasm.

I have been at this over 15 years and never saw a self locker last long since they are not experiencing chastity with a key holder and having sex with that person who determines when and if we can orgasm or just endure the regular sexual teasing. While I encourage you to try chastity on your own, I caution you that it is not the same as if you had a key holder so you will not have much in common with the majority of members here.

You may not like my reply but when you are are unlocked and your cage is sitting in a drawer never to be used again, you may say, hey that guy was right. Self locking is not the same experience that those of us with key holders have. I get sexually teased and have to please my wife sexually. She determines when and how I can orgsam, not me. I am at her mercy. You see chastity involves a power exchange between you and your key holder who has control over your penis and orgasms. You lack this important part of chastity that we experience. It is like into CBT and doing it yourself. Not the same as having a woman do it to you. Not at all.

tklh21, BiChastityWeymouth and KyDave like this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    What would you like encouragement/tips about?

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on hitting double figures, keep strong and your get to 15 no probs!

BiChastityWeymouth likes this.
  6. BiChastityWeymouth

shop manager
    weymouth
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your replys i am meeting someone this weekend who maybe my keyholder hehe im very excited, ive beaten my record now but am still locked :) I hope you are all having a great day xx

Nostromo likes this.
  7. KyDave

KyDave Oh, do I *ever* love Mrs. KyDave!

Kentucky, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you hope your new keyholder will start the lock all over, or give you credit for the past 16 days? That's a hard choice, no?

8. BiChastityWeymouth

shop manager
    weymouth
    Local Time:
    Thats not gonna be my decision lol but it will be fun meeting them for the first time :) They live very close to me and have made it very clear they will have daily tasks that i will have to complete :) x

KyDave likes this.
  9. BiChastityWeymouth

shop manager
    weymouth
    Local Time:
    I agree with what you have said but we all start somewhere and finding a keyholder is not always straight forward :) have a fun day and thank you for your input x

KyDave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice