New start!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slaveboymiami, May 8, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. slaveboymiami1

slaveboymiami1 New member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Looking forward to things slowing down after this weekend. Her workload has been insane and will go back to normal on Monday.

Yesterday I was giving her a back massage as she was getting ready for bed. she then started teasing me with her feet. I told her that being denied for almost two weeks has been difficult. She told me to go to the bathroom to "take care of myself". I told her that I was hoping we could be intimate, but she then sternly said that it was an order, to thank her, and close the door.

So, I masturbated by myself in the bathroom. When I came out, I simply kissed her good night, thanked her and went to sleep.

The next day I asked her about it and she simply said that she is too drained to do anything sexual but has been extremely pleased with my dedication and felt that I should be rewarded.

2. TiGuy

TiGuy Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    she seems keen on this lifestyle & wants you to see that; all the while needing you to be patient & accepting she can’t be “on” all of the time?

working together & a 4-year old in the house bring additional challenges I’d expect.

my partner is open to more, and willing to indulge my kink, but she’s often overwhelmed / stressed out by wider life in general & I now understand that’s when I need to back-off & let her re-centre at her own pace. pushing too hard at the wrong time kills the vibe quicker than anything.

3. slaveboymiami1

slaveboymiami1 New member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    thanks for the reply.

Yes, she is keen... I vent here about her being distracted but I have been just doing what I am supposed to be doing and letting her be.

As frustrating as it is, I think it probably is best that we as a couple started this journey again but during some very challenging times. I believe that it is proving to her that I am serious about this life change.

Mandrake_74 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice