Behind Barz Brushed Hannibal BBCS, little used

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MikeJess, Apr 27, 2024.

1. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Hello everyone. After a long journey with various experiences, my wife and I have decided to move away from cuckolding and chastity. Consequently, I am selling my lightly used Behind Barz BBCS complete belt. We didn’t use it extensively; it was worn intermittently for a couple of weeks at a time before being stored as we returned to a traditional relationship dynamic. Additionally, I've significantly lost weight since its purchase, so it no longer fits me as well as it did initially.

Please be aware that I will not include the rear rod, as I accidentally broke it while trying to unscrew it; however, a replacement can be easily purchased from the Behind Barz website for 25 euros. They also offer a flexible rod option for around the same price, which could be a more suitable alternative.
    Of all the devices I owned in the past including Neosteel Arch and Fancy Steel, Behind Barz takes the crown of being the most versatile, secure and comfortable device I have worn.
    Also, I have power washed it with my pressure washer and soaper and used alcohol sanitizer so it's impeccably clean.

Here are the details:
    - Model: Hannibal 1 BBCS
    - Waist Size: 40" (Brushed Polished finish)
    - Ring Size: 60mm Oval
    - Tube Size: 4"
    - Add-ons: Hannibal 1, rolled edges and two locks with seperate keys.

I originally paid approximately 1000 USD for it, but I am offering it for half that price plus shipping. I am located in the US, but can ship elsewhere.

2. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    IMG-20240427-WA0004.jpg IMG-20240427-WA0003.jpg IMG-20240427-WA0001.jpg IMG-20240427-WA0002.jpg See photos

3. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Can you post a pic with a sign stating today's date and your screen name and the belt all visible, please?

4. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
    Sure I can. I will post in an hour or so. But please be aware there are other people interested so this will be first come first serve and I prefer US based to avoid declaration stuff

5. MikeJess

MikeJess Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice